Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 472 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3766

    Lily Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    From what I have heard, yes.
    Does not do cip. All BB, yes. Only cia or cim.

    Jb.

  2. #3765
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    I don't do the ass. Does she let you nut in her V?
    From what I have heard, yes.

  3. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Brother, there are like a dozen posts in the last 2 pages talking about how Lily will let you cum in her ass. C'Mon.
    I don't do the ass. Does she let you nut in her V?

  4. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any chance BB?
    Brother, there are like a dozen posts in the last 2 pages talking about how Lily will let you cum in her ass. C'Mon.

  5. #3762
    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    I've been with all three, Lily is young and hot. She is more expensive than Kara and Sophia by almost 2 x but worth it as she is more unique vs. The other two where you can find many other Latina's with similar looks and performance. The downside with Lily is her availability.
    Any chance BB?

  6. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16
    I've been with all three, Lily is young and hot. She is more expensive than Kara and Sophia by almost 2 x but worth it as she is more unique vs. The other two where you can find many other Latina's with similar looks and performance. The downside with Lily is her availability.

  7. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to the two who responded so far! I actually meant to have this one on my list.

    Ingrid Escobar.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ridescobar2012
    I've seen Lily, Ingrid and Kara. I agree that Lily is at the top of the list. I didn't even know that Ingrid was back. Ingrid is a little business like but majorly hot and is less expensive than those in her looks category. I saw Kara once and was fun enough but I never went back.

  8. #3759

    Kara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Lily doesn't live in SD and only visits. She's open to anything and everything including BBFS, BBGreek, CIP, CIA, CIM. Total GFE / PSE. Is Kara as open or even close?
    No contest. Lily wins this round.

  9. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all three and would recommend them in the same order you have them listed. Lily is the rockstar of that list and is open to anything for the right $. Kara is good and will even open up the back door during an hour or longer date. Sofia is good looking and fun but the most restrictive menu of the three.
    Lily doesn't live in SD and only visits. She's open to anything and everything including BBFS, BBGreek, CIP, CIA, CIM. Total GFE / PSE. Is Kara as open or even close?

  10. #3757

    More like sd worst boob jobs

    That's some of the worst boob job collections I have seen.

    What a shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16

  11. #3756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 42

    Mouseun from Philippine

    Hey fellas looking for some info on this one, setting up a date with her for an hour. Wondering if anyone can confirm if she legit. Thanks!!

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2315633

  12. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all three and would recommend them in the same order you have them listed. Lily is the rockstar of that list and is open to anything for the right $. Kara is good and will even open up the back door during an hour or longer date. Sofia is good looking and fun but the most restrictive menu of the three.
    Thanks to the two who responded so far! I actually meant to have this one on my list.

    Ingrid Escobar.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ridescobar2012

  13. #3754

    Best Experience

    I have seen all three and would recommend them in the same order you have them listed. Lily is the rockstar of that list and is open to anything for the right $. Kara is good and will even open up the back door during an hour or longer date. Sofia is good looking and fun but the most restrictive menu of the three.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16

  14. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16
    I've seen Kara before and she was a good time if you like the look. Big tits and ass and a deep sexy latina voice.

  15. #3752

    SD Hottest Escorts?

    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofía.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape