Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 1678 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16767

    Hope at Alena's girls

    Has anyone seen Hope? She is a newbie working under Alena. LOL. She's a hot thin blonde. She has no reviews on TER and I typically don't pull the trigger unless there are reviews and performance is a 9 or higher. If you did see her, let me know what she provided as services. I prefer girls that have great DFK skills and will swallow. Thanks for any intel you can share.

  2. #16766

    Laughing all day

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]

    That's hilarious that the coffee hit him.
    OK. I wasn't going to respond to this, but the coffee hit on the guy I call "twitchy" was just too much. I laughed all day and wondered why I hadn't thought of it. I hit probably the same starbucks right after. Feels like a fair trade.

  3. #16765
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    What is XO. Ch girls?
    XO Companions, a touring agency.

    https://www.xoc.ch

  4. #16764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Casey Sparxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    I https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...r/408347609747 I frequently see Casey and the last time even more fun than usual. She wore a bondage collar and handcuffs and we did a lot of roleplaying. The damage was 200 for a half hour and the usual CIM finish.
    Casey is everything Bonnie Belle used to be before she fell off the deep end. Sexy, nasty, open menu, camera friendly and up for anything, from outfits to roleplays.

  5. #16763
    Any info on this one?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/122210

    Apparently Korean 39 yo.

    Thank you.

  6. #16762
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    So I'm looking at xo. Ch girls and they have add-ons of cim and cof which is easy to figure out, but then they say GSH as an addon?

    Never heard of it and couldn't find it in search, is that 'giving some head'? Probably covered too, no BBBJ if I'm right.

    Has anyone heard of that?
    What is XO. Ch girls?

  7. #16761

    Casey Sparxxx

    I https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...r/408347609747 I frequently see Casey and the last time even more fun than usual. She wore a bondage collar and handcuffs and we did a lot of roleplaying. The damage was 200 for a half hour and the usual CIM finish.

  8. #16760
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    GSH = golden shower.
    Oh jesus, I didn't know agencies would do that, thanks.

  9. #16759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Giselle

    She lists a 1 hour rate of 400 and VIP 500 on her tryst ad but when contacting her you get a generic canned message back stating 500 for one hour. Does anyone know what the difference in service is or if she even honors the 400 rate? https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112.

  10. #16758
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamvimp  [View Original Post]
    Steer clear of this one. Definitely TOFTT!!

    She hosts at a northside apt. Was sketchy from the get-go but my dick was running the show. She met me downstairs and we proceeded up the staircase. Top of stairs she asks for the money and I hear a door opening one floor up. On that note, I said goodbye and the guy upstairs yells "Rapist! I'm thinking "Oh Fuck!" and push her aside and head out the stairs. He comes flying behind me, screaming for me to stop or he will call the police. I turned around, had my phone in hand and told him I am on with 911 now. Totally lying but then looked at this, skinny piece of drugged out shit in front of me and decided to go after him. Yelled a few choice words to get his total attention and came at him. Chased his ass back in the building. Headed to my car and did a drive around twice until I saw the two of them walking in the streets. Had a coffee in the car and hit the pimp in the head and sped off laughing. This was on a Monday afternoon at 2 PM.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65810821
    Oh, looks like Bonnie Belle changed her name yet again. She's a well known thief and big time drug addict. Used to be a good time a couple years ago but her habit and whoever this piece of shit boyfriend is seemed to have turned her into a crook.

  11. #16757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    There is only one photo of her face and that photo is a bit obscured. She looks a little like Bonnie Belle. Is it the same woman? There are a lot of reports recently about her ripping off people and some skinny guy waiting outside her apartment.

    That's hilarious that the coffee hit him.
    Yup, totally Bonnie Belle. It's absolutely tragic that she turned into this. Before the pandemic she was my regular. I used to see her like every other week. She wore sexy outfits, we did roleplays, I have a whole trove of porn we made. She was up for anything and had the bounciest ass for a white chick. I haven't read a review of her that wasn't a ripoff in over a year.

  12. #16756

    Bonnie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamvimp  [View Original Post]
    Steer clear of this one. Definitely TOFTT!!

    She hosts at a northside apt. Was sketchy from the get-go but my dick was running the show. She met me downstairs and we proceeded up the staircase. Top of stairs she asks for the money and I hear a door opening one floor up. On that note, I said goodbye and the guy upstairs yells "Rapist! I'm thinking "Oh Fuck!" and push her aside and head out the stairs. He comes flying behind me, screaming for me to stop or he will call the police. I turned around, had my phone in hand and told him I am on with 911 now. Totally lying but then looked at this, skinny piece of drugged out shit in front of me and decided to go after him. Yelled a few choice words to get his total attention and came at him. Chased his ass back in the building. Headed to my car and did a drive around twice until I saw the two of them walking in the streets. Had a coffee in the car and hit the pimp in the head and sped off laughing. This was on a Monday afternoon at 2 PM.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65810821
    There is only one photo of her face and that photo is a bit obscured. She looks a little like Bonnie Belle. Is it the same woman? There are a lot of reports recently about her ripping off people and some skinny guy waiting outside her apartment.

    That's hilarious that the coffee hit him.

  13. #16755
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    So I'm looking at xo. Ch girls and they have add-ons of cim and cof which is easy to figure out, but then they say GSH as an addon?

    Never heard of it and couldn't find it in search, is that 'giving some head'? Probably covered too, no BBBJ if I'm right.

    Has anyone heard of that?
    GSH = golden shower.

  14. #16754
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember reading any reviews of Jess on this forum so do not reconfirm my review to boost you all Post Count.

    OG Devlin has been part of this Forum for many years and my dreams are credible.

    Unlike some (O* Chuckie), I do not receive freebies or discounts for my reviews.
    I really appreciate your review. I've seen her ads, but I hesitated because the ad threw up some red flags (a sob story that makes the girl look desperate is never a good sign). I will review if I end up seeing her.

  15. #16753

    Gsh?

    So I'm looking at xo. Ch girls and they have add-ons of cim and cof which is easy to figure out, but then they say GSH as an addon?

    Never heard of it and couldn't find it in search, is that 'giving some head'? Probably covered too, no BBBJ if I'm right.

    Has anyone heard of that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape