Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 26924
-
08-19-21 16:17 #16769Senior Member

Posts: 208Casey Sparxxx. Again
Third time seeing Casey, she's seriously the best.
She's really down for anything. Y'all should be lining up.
Figuratively. And literally.
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...r/619391950354
-
08-19-21 14:10 #16768Senior Member

Posts: 1298Hooray!
That report made my day!
Originally Posted by Iamvimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 12:11 #16767Senior Member

Posts: 550Hope at Alena's girls
Has anyone seen Hope? She is a newbie working under Alena. LOL. She's a hot thin blonde. She has no reviews on TER and I typically don't pull the trigger unless there are reviews and performance is a 9 or higher. If you did see her, let me know what she provided as services. I prefer girls that have great DFK skills and will swallow. Thanks for any intel you can share.
-
08-19-21 01:42 #16766Senior Member

Posts: 78Laughing all day
OK. I wasn't going to respond to this, but the coffee hit on the guy I call "twitchy" was just too much. I laughed all day and wondered why I hadn't thought of it. I hit probably the same starbucks right after. Feels like a fair trade.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 00:25 #16765Regular Member

Posts: 76XO Companions, a touring agency.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
https://www.xoc.ch
-
08-18-21 19:16 #16764Senior Member

Posts: 1445Casey Sparxxx
Casey is everything Bonnie Belle used to be before she fell off the deep end. Sexy, nasty, open menu, camera friendly and up for anything, from outfits to roleplays.
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 17:18 #16763Senior Member

Posts: 59Any info on this one?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/122210
Apparently Korean 39 yo.
Thank you.
-
08-18-21 17:01 #16762Senior Member

Posts: 322What is XO. Ch girls?
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 14:56 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 146Casey Sparxxx
I https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...r/408347609747 I frequently see Casey and the last time even more fun than usual. She wore a bondage collar and handcuffs and we did a lot of roleplaying. The damage was 200 for a half hour and the usual CIM finish.
-
08-18-21 10:49 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 387Oh jesus, I didn't know agencies would do that, thanks.
Originally Posted by LuxiMudi
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 09:35 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 1438Giselle
She lists a 1 hour rate of 400 and VIP 500 on her tryst ad but when contacting her you get a generic canned message back stating 500 for one hour. Does anyone know what the difference in service is or if she even honors the 400 rate? https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112.
-
08-17-21 22:08 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 1634Oh, looks like Bonnie Belle changed her name yet again. She's a well known thief and big time drug addict. Used to be a good time a couple years ago but her habit and whoever this piece of shit boyfriend is seemed to have turned her into a crook.
Originally Posted by Iamvimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:00 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 1445Yup, totally Bonnie Belle. It's absolutely tragic that she turned into this. Before the pandemic she was my regular. I used to see her like every other week. She wore sexy outfits, we did roleplays, I have a whole trove of porn we made. She was up for anything and had the bounciest ass for a white chick. I haven't read a review of her that wasn't a ripoff in over a year.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 19:39 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 769Bonnie?
There is only one photo of her face and that photo is a bit obscured. She looks a little like Bonnie Belle. Is it the same woman? There are a lot of reports recently about her ripping off people and some skinny guy waiting outside her apartment.
Originally Posted by Iamvimp
[View Original Post]
That's hilarious that the coffee hit him.
-
08-17-21 18:37 #16755Regular Member

Posts: 76GSH = golden shower.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





