Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22200

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Worth seeing? That should factor in safety, is the service what you want, and what is the cost?

    Bottom line, there is NO happy ending. Price is above market. Make your own call.
    Agreed! Facts are out, make your own call.

  2. #22199

    She's so bad LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenStein  [View Original Post]
    I left happy with abbeys massage. Great full body rub. If she doesn't like you, she turns you away if you have attitude or act a certain way she did it my first visit.
    Also I've tried her once and I had one of the worst experiences. Stay away!!

  3. #22198

    Not worth to me

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    With all the comment about this, can anyone confirm which is which? Sheriffs wife or Half way decent massage over priced? Is she worth seeing?
    From the discussions on prices and offerings, doesn't seem worth to me. If it's DIY the massage has to be 10/10 and I figure that's not the case.

  4. #22197
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's fatter, older and smells worse than her pics.
    Does she give a good BBBJ?

  5. #22196
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    But you do get to roam.
    I met her for the first time this week and she is gorgeous, might be in her mid 30's, less teasing, relaxing rub with light to medium pressure, in bikini from the beginning l, allowed to squeeze her thighs butts while rubbing. Visible tattoos, good racks and overall in good shape. Flip after 30-35 mins, bikini came off, play with her assets allowed, she didn't allow fiv as she said in periods. As others said It's a DIY with her hands squeezing my balls and other hand rubbing her v and moaning, $$ is higher side for diy.

    Asked for oral daty and BJ, she said will consider next time.

    I don't see anything unsafe or alarming.

  6. #22195
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    The confirmation has already happened. I'm guessing someone is a disgruntled customer trying to damage her. She's not a service queen, ok? Get over it. She's young, beautiful and sweet.
    Yeah the accusations that the Lia is a 42 y / o wife are very wrong. The recent pics on adult search without her face are real. IMO she is worth it, but I also think most people will disagree because of the DIY. It just depends on which part of the activity you are there for.

  7. #22194

    Novi Natasha

    What's the donation? Does she work out of hotel / apartment / spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by HdWork99  [View Original Post]
    Amazing wonderful super clean legit lady been a regular for a few years! Never disappointed.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

  8. #22193

    Sterling Heights Vandyke / Independence dr

    Anyone venture into this MP yet.

    Been interested for a while!

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/212412?layout=list

  9. #22192
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRegular  [View Original Post]
    OMG Josh, how hard up are you, Yuk:

    But to each is own I guess?
    LMAO, far cry from the good ol days huh!!

  10. #22191
    Yes. She's fatter, older and smells worse than her pics.

  11. #22190

    Lia

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    With all the comment about this, can anyone confirm which is which? Sheriffs wife or Half way decent massage over priced? Is she worth seeing?
    Decent Massage in her private apartment. She's under 35, real pretty, nice body and real warming once you meet her. For her price, I haven't been back due to DIY at the end but there is roaming involved as long as you're respectful. I would repeat only if I was in the area but it's just about preference and if you mind DIY honestly.

  12. #22189

    Mr Regular

    OMG Josh, how hard up are you, Yuk:

    But to each is own I guess?

  13. #22188

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    With all the comment about this, can anyone confirm which is which? Sheriffs wife or Half way decent massage over priced? Is she worth seeing?
    The confirmation has already happened. I'm guessing someone is a disgruntled customer trying to damage her. She's not a service queen, ok? Get over it. She's young, beautiful and sweet.

  14. #22187

    Monroe Dearborn

    Quote Originally Posted by CouchExeter  [View Original Post]
    Sasha is my go-to there. She's got a full sexy booty for a Chinese girl, and she is always sweet and accommodating when I have seen her. I really love that when you are getting close, she will whisper sexy hot words in your ear and that voice gets me off every time. She's super cute to me.
    Yeah. Sasha is my go to there as well. She gives a great massage and is very accommodating at the end. I've been seeing her off and on for a couple years now. She's not hot in any way, just average, but she is attentive, doesn't watch the clock, gives a great massage and is very sweet. She has lost weight compared to a year ago or so, but she's not skinny. I think overall, she has a very nice body.

  15. #22186
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Value

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    With all the comment about this, can anyone confirm which is which? Sheriffs wife or Half way decent massage over priced? Is she worth seeing?
    Worth seeing? That should factor in safety, is the service what you want, and what is the cost?

    Bottom line, there is NO happy ending. Price is above market. Make your own call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape