Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 18421
-
08-18-21 09:38 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 846Katie10376 - much bigger
'little bigger' is an understatement. Not sure why she can't have latest pics on her profile. Pics are much older but profile states:
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
"If you're not into chubby women do not message me. I have absolutely no problem sending full pictures of myself,. ".
She sent pics and I said No Thanks, much bigger than her profile pics, she sounded upset after that so I blocked her. Just the fact that she had the above in her profile tells me that I'm not the first to say No. .
-
08-18-21 08:49 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 468The dumpster fire
I'm experiencing the same thing with former SBs contacting me as well. Three prior SBs that I had previously are all back in rotation. Each had ended things to start serious relationships. None of them reactivated their profiles because they don't want to deal with the stress that comes with SA.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
Couple of thoughts here. 1. It always pays to be nice to an SB and ends things amicably since they might always come back into rotation. 2. Former SBs are like dating former girlfriends you haven't seen in a while. It's nice because after an extended break, it feels somewhat new, but you don't have to deal with the BS that comes with figuring everything out. 3. Allowances tend to get frozen at the rate you saw them last, and so inflation doesn't factor into the equation, especially since you're not dealing with a bunch of thirsty tech bros throwing out insane numbers at them for a 1 night thing.
-
08-18-21 08:19 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 363Had a dream with her after agreeing on ppm, 400, met her downtown and had FS. She has a cute face, as pictured, good kisser (I like that) but she has several extra pounds down below. She does say have to like chubby, and she is little more than chubby down from hips area. But nice gal in demeanor though.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 05:13 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 631Katie10376
https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd1...0-402299f8b2f6
Meetup with her a fee months ago, sex was ok. She a little bit bigger then her pictures lead you to believe. She meetup in the hotel, and as soon as I saw her I knew I wasn't going to keep her. When for it anyways, because already got the room, and she had a beautiful face. Yes, I do get the room with out meeting the girl 1st. I also use the same room the next morning with another SB, so if the new SB is a fake the room doesn't go to waste.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 01:21 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 168Thank you for letting me know. Corrected the links now.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
-
08-18-21 01:02 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 86I'd be curious to see to whom you are referring, but you need to correct the links. They go to your messages. The educator definitely sounds familiar.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 00:36 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 168SA sampling report!
I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).
https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2bf62-a0d9-4859-9e6d-a5302947f304
Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this ones keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!
https://www.seeking.com/member/de963cb2-501f-4207-9173-ae7d4cd4fc11
Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd11fc-14c6-4214-87b0-402299f8b2f6
In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sampled her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/31ccb55a-742b-44c5-a76d-5ada82b6fb06
Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/69412640-b940-4c3d-a64c-bb403ef1758f
Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.
Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!
-
08-17-21 23:37 #6984Regular Member

Posts: 18Another Pro
Was a bit too fast with the invite to meet and comments didn't make sense.
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
Ulovelauren.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cb1a4...b-6ec147a8c2de
https://tryst.link/escort/lauren-730
-
08-17-21 22:01 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 427I've noticed that too. The fakes used to create accounts with a single word and several numbers like Baby989834 but I'm sure people eventually caught on to that, so they're now using two words as you described above.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Another dead-giveaway: "downtown" as the city / location, or "Virginia, Virginia", etc.
-
08-17-21 19:34 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 1062Nope to that!
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 16:18 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 90Speaking of pros, here's one that most definitely is pro, ToryLove:
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/91ec3...3-28230e98553f
Here's one of the many escort sites she posts on:
https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/fantasy-princess
-
08-17-21 16:04 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 586HystericalMadame
https://www.seeking.com/member/c2bd4...1-37fec6816bfe
This one doesn't say it in her profile, but she wrote me some needless explanation about why she wants something platonic. So, probably someone to avoid.
There seems to be a glut of new-ish accounts with names like this: two words compounded together, without those words necessarily making sense together (though this is one that kinda does). I'm treating them all like they're fake.
-
08-17-21 15:14 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 55Intel needed
I have been chatting with these two. I have searched on this forum but did not find anything. Will appreciate any info:
Hazeleyedbaby27.
https://www.seeking.com/member/90546...2-c95fdb5d8b91
Sweetxnatasha.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cd003...b-f6d8ff3c43eb
-
08-17-21 12:32 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 631End of Summer
Its the end of the summer, and it seems that the girls are busy with a lot of other things. Half my SBs are on vacation, or asking to take a few weeks off so the can get ready for in person class again. I been getting hit up by a lot of old SBs who deleted their accounts or haven't login in weeks, but wanted to start meetup again. I guess SBs still need the money, just they don't want to deal with the mess that is SA. I'm waiting to see more 18-23 years old SBs before I pay for premium again. I agree prices are inflated, that why I decided to take a break with SA, and just enjoy my current rotation.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 12:06 #6977Regular Member

Posts: 8European_girl01
Just curious if anyone has seen european_girl01. She has been on the site for a while. Don't see any info on her doing a search. Feel free to PM if you prefer.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0f6d0...2-59491dd738bf












Reply With Quote





