Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6988

    Katie10376

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd1...0-402299f8b2f6

    Meetup with her a fee months ago, sex was ok. She a little bit bigger then her pictures lead you to believe. She meetup in the hotel, and as soon as I saw her I knew I wasn't going to keep her. When for it anyways, because already got the room, and she had a beautiful face. Yes, I do get the room with out meeting the girl 1st. I also use the same room the next morning with another SB, so if the new SB is a fake the room doesn't go to waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsungHero  [View Original Post]
    I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).


    https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2bf62-a0d9-4859-9e6d-a5302947f304

    Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this ones keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de963cb2-501f-4207-9173-ae7d4cd4fc11

    Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd11fc-14c6-4214-87b0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sampled her?


    https://www.seeking.com/member/31ccb55a-742b-44c5-a76d-5ada82b6fb06

    Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69412640-b940-4c3d-a64c-bb403ef1758f

    Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.

    Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!

  2. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious to see to whom you are referring, but you need to correct the links. They go to your messages. The educator definitely sounds familiar.
    Thank you for letting me know. Corrected the links now.

    Cheers!

  3. #6986
    Quote Originally Posted by UnsungHero  [View Original Post]
    I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-f856a89968f9

    Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this ones keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-da5d0782a494

    Scam! Asked for WhatsApp number. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-6c17144b7810

    Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd1...0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sampled her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-546fdac5f78a

    Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-394c183f1772

    Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.

    Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!
    I'd be curious to see to whom you are referring, but you need to correct the links. They go to your messages. The educator definitely sounds familiar.

  4. #6985

    SA sampling report!

    I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).


    https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2bf62-a0d9-4859-9e6d-a5302947f304

    Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this ones keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de963cb2-501f-4207-9173-ae7d4cd4fc11

    Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd11fc-14c6-4214-87b0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sampled her?


    https://www.seeking.com/member/31ccb55a-742b-44c5-a76d-5ada82b6fb06

    Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69412640-b940-4c3d-a64c-bb403ef1758f

    Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.

    Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!

  5. #6984

    Another Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of pros, here's one that most definitely is pro, ToryLove:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91ec3...3-28230e98553f

    Here's one of the many escort sites she posts on:

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/fantasy-princess
    Was a bit too fast with the invite to meet and comments didn't make sense.

    Ulovelauren.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cb1a4...b-6ec147a8c2de

    https://tryst.link/escort/lauren-730

  6. #6983
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2bd4...1-37fec6816bfe


    There seems to be a glut of new-ish accounts with names like this: two words compounded together, without those words necessarily making sense together (though this is one that kinda does). I'm treating them all like they're fake.
    I've noticed that too. The fakes used to create accounts with a single word and several numbers like Baby989834 but I'm sure people eventually caught on to that, so they're now using two words as you described above.

    Another dead-giveaway: "downtown" as the city / location, or "Virginia, Virginia", etc.

  7. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of pros, here's one that most definitely is pro, ToryLove:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91ec3...3-28230e98553f

    Here's one of the many escort sites she posts on:

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/fantasy-princess
    Nope to that!

  8. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.
    Speaking of pros, here's one that most definitely is pro, ToryLove:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91ec3...3-28230e98553f

    Here's one of the many escort sites she posts on:

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/fantasy-princess

  9. #6980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    HystericalMadame

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2bd4...1-37fec6816bfe

    This one doesn't say it in her profile, but she wrote me some needless explanation about why she wants something platonic. So, probably someone to avoid.

    There seems to be a glut of new-ish accounts with names like this: two words compounded together, without those words necessarily making sense together (though this is one that kinda does). I'm treating them all like they're fake.

  10. #6979

    Intel needed

    I have been chatting with these two. I have searched on this forum but did not find anything. Will appreciate any info:

    Hazeleyedbaby27.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90546...2-c95fdb5d8b91

    Sweetxnatasha.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd003...b-f6d8ff3c43eb

  11. #6978

    End of Summer

    Its the end of the summer, and it seems that the girls are busy with a lot of other things. Half my SBs are on vacation, or asking to take a few weeks off so the can get ready for in person class again. I been getting hit up by a lot of old SBs who deleted their accounts or haven't login in weeks, but wanted to start meetup again. I guess SBs still need the money, just they don't want to deal with the mess that is SA. I'm waiting to see more 18-23 years old SBs before I pay for premium again. I agree prices are inflated, that why I decided to take a break with SA, and just enjoy my current rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.

  12. #6977

    European_girl01

    Just curious if anyone has seen european_girl01. She has been on the site for a while. Don't see any info on her doing a search. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0f6d0...2-59491dd738bf

  13. #6976

    Clearheels

    This one has a history on here, however I like the look and prefer the older types. Quickly to text and arranged a time to meet in Arlington. She rescheduled the day before (said she had to work) and rescheduled for a few days later. The day before we were to meet she tried to reschedule again and I said no and deleted her. She went psycho on me and blocked her number. Thought I could get over the personality but fool me once.

  14. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.
    I've been tempted to overpay. I just wack off and wait for the right one.

  15. #6974

    Info Needed


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape