Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24751
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar Dream and also saw Amy, descent looks but that's it L1 sucked balls, went crazy like a jackhammer, did not enjoy and nothing else offered. Only Tipped 50. Seems like she got you good. I would pass on this 1 guys.
    Sucking balls is actually L2 I think.

  2. #24750

    Coming back for fun

    I used to roam around those parts back in the day (2010). More of a suburbs guy than a downtown guy. I'm coming back in a few weeks. I don't want Asian places. Looking for any women with big nipples. Or even better, lactating.

  3. #24749
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    My first post and my first experience at an AMP.

    Had a dream about Amy at Grand Spa. She looked great. $. 6 door fee and $1. 2 for just L1. 20 minute of OK spa with little teasing, and then flip and jackhammer. No FS on the table. Would not repeat.

    Any recommendations for reasonably priced L2 or FS?
    Damn. Did she at least get naked? Was the 60 for a half hour or full hour?

  4. #24748

    Grand Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    My first post and my first experience at an AMP.

    Had a dream about Amy at Grand Spa. She looked great. $. 6 door fee and $1. 2 for just L1. 20 minute of OK spa with little teasing, and then flip and jackhammer. No FS on the table. Would not repeat.

    Any recommendations for reasonably priced L2 or FS?
    Had a similar Dream and also saw Amy, descent looks but that's it L1 sucked balls, went crazy like a jackhammer, did not enjoy and nothing else offered. Only Tipped 50. Seems like she got you good. I would pass on this 1 guys.

  5. #24747

    Natural Elements on Irving Park

    Anybody here a regular at Natural Elements on Irving Park? PM I got a couple of questions.

  6. #24746

    Amy at Grand Spa

    My first post and my first experience at an AMP.

    Had a dream about Amy at Grand Spa. She looked great. $. 6 door fee and $1. 2 for just L1. 20 minute of OK spa with little teasing, and then flip and jackhammer. No FS on the table. Would not repeat.

    Any recommendations for reasonably priced L2 or FS?

  7. #24745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Looking Younger Than Their Actual Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Coco / Jessica, but rumor has it that she's over forty.
    Most Asians do look younger than their actual age; me included.

  8. #24744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeyaKnow  [View Original Post]
    WOW! 😯 deal me out on that one!!
    On looks alone I would be willing to pay that regularly if she had at least a few more things on the menu. She's really fucking hot and the FS was as awesome as CFS can get. I have someone else I have my eye on there but then I'll need to stick with one or two regulars.

  9. #24743
    Quote Originally Posted by IWilly  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by New Hope the other day, construction was actually a benefit as it removed most traffic. The provider there was a good deal younger than what I'm used to, I'm think 20's, maybe 30's?
    Sounds like Coco / Jessica, but rumor has it that she's over forty.

  10. #24742
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Does Anyone Know Where The Relax Spa Near Chinatown Girls Are..
    I ran into Mia at East Rhythm a while back, but I've been told that she no longer works there.

  11. #24741

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, wasn't clear. It was a total of $420, for the CBJ and CFS.
    WOW! 😯 deal me out on that one!!

  12. #24740
    Quote Originally Posted by IWilly  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by New Hope the other day, construction was actually a benefit as it removed most traffic. The provider there was a good deal younger than what I'm used to, I'm think 20's, maybe 30's?
    You got a name?

  13. #24739

    Relax Spa. Chinatown Area

    Does Anyone Know Where The Relax Spa Near Chinatown Girls Are.

    YuYu.

    Mia.

    Cindy or Jessica.

    Any intel would be awesome.

  14. #24738
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGatoLoco10  [View Original Post]
    And it was ok. It was just before closing time and I opted for the half. The masseuse was in her late 30's (Cindy), 5/10, and the actual massage was not good at all. No teasing while on my stomach. On the flip, she tried to oil my hand for self service but I moved my hand, placed it on hers and guided her where I wanted. She pretended she was surprised I did this but it was clearly an act. After a couple of minutes she let me do some OTC roaming, and I soon popped. I left happy and tipped 40. I went back once more and got the same act but left happy again. I stopped going there as that act gets old fast and it's an average at best HE.
    I actually liked Cindy but she's gone and the new girls don't even do the act just SS.

  15. #24737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Just so I'm clear. Door fee 220 and 200 tip for FS? So 400+ for a CBJ, no DATY and no kissing?
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Your questionn now has me confused or questioning. "It was $200 all in." Doesn't that mean after door fee and tip it was a total of $200?
    Sorry, wasn't clear. It was a total of $420, for the CBJ and CFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape