Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 3643
-
08-18-21 00:31 #103Senior Member

Posts: 601Hmm. I emptied many nuts in the other one they got on there, wonder why she don't like the goo inside.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:48 #102Senior Member

Posts: 212Helen
The photos are not her. I posted a review on her in the Asian pleaser discussion forum.
Can confirm she will BBFS for +$ and no cip. I passed and did cfs, she will happily cim.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:40 #101Senior Member

Posts: 144So that's where Emily headed off to. Her pics are accurate and she's got really wide hips. She was getting really solid reviews in the SD thread. Worth seeing imo, especially if you're looking to change it up from the k-agencies.
Originally Posted by Zael121
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5486611
-
08-17-21 16:22 #100Senior Member

Posts: 28Emily at L_88
It's so refreshing to see a girl that has accurate pics. I'd recommend for that reason alone. Tall, very well proportioned. Friendly but not entirely GFE with me so YMMV. May repeat I had a great time regardless.
-
08-11-21 23:50 #99Senior Member

Posts: 117Muse
Despite sketchy pics. Better than expected, ngl.
-
08-11-21 18:47 #98Senior Member

Posts: 89CAKD up charging now? Never had to pay upcharge for MSOG with CAKD.
Originally Posted by BbfsMaster2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 18:37 #97Senior Member

Posts: 316Helen
BBFS, No Cip. For $100. Plus hourly rate.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 18:21 #96Senior Member

Posts: 601Helen? Says BB available
Anyone review her? Looks cute.
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/helen/
-
08-11-21 17:13 #95Senior Member

Posts: 601Any idea if any of them do BBFS?
Originally Posted by Nltf18
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 15:35 #94Shill account for kgfe.net ignore all posts

Posts: 90Rabbit from MKC is at CaKDolls
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/rabbit/
Booked a session with Rabbit today, she's back! Same girl from MKC, she said she's only staying a week or two. Super posh upscale condo, full of energy, greeted me with a sexy school girl outfit. Blew my load in the BBBJ, opted for+40 MSOG and finished in doggy with an amazing view of that ass. Pleaser, young, hottie. It helps that her English is actually good.
Is there any rivals to her? She's my ATF, but wondering what other talent is out there with great service, young, and good English like rabbit. Thanks.
-
08-11-21 14:53 #93Senior Member

Posts: 329White is good. Pretty face, big tits, nice body, pretty young, ultimate pleaser in a literal sense (really down for almost everything). She really tries to get you 2 pops in 1 hour unlike lots of other providers.
Originally Posted by Nltf18
[View Original Post]
I would put her around low 30's. I don't think she's near 40 at all. I have repeated.
Which Jane has banned you, CAKD or P2 G? I haven't tried P2 G Jane (she's gone for now anyway), but CAKD Jane is pretty good, I would put her up there with White, but prefer White over Jane.
-
08-11-21 01:24 #92Regular Member

Posts: 13White of CA K-doll
So far I think Bella of OC-Angles, and Ravi of topAsian worth a visiting, how about White of CA K-doll? I remember reading somewhere she is also hot, young, excellent service.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
One more question, any new model with P2 G, I have been falling in love with Jane's service, Suzy's youth, but Suzy may never come back to US, Jane has banned me, and lately reviews of P2 G ladies are not good.
Thanks guys for being TOFTT.
-
08-05-21 01:17 #91Senior Member

Posts: 144You hit the nail on the head. Emma's pics are from this girl's IG https://www.instagram.com/nanaring_/?hl=en.
Originally Posted by Ramen25
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 21:51 #90Senior Member

Posts: 275I don't think those are real. Looks like a Korean IG girl. Plus the stats are off. Description lists Emma as 5'1" and the girl in the pics looks way taller at least 5'6" or 5'7" judging by her proportions in the photo.
Originally Posted by Punisher32
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 20:14 #89Regular Member

Posts: 21Emma
I would like to know if those are Emma's real pics as well although I doubt it. Looks like she starts tomorrow though.
Originally Posted by KGFever
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




