Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 30762
-
08-17-21 23:22 #14877Regular Member

Posts: 7PM me, this is exactly what happened to me when I got robbed in Cary, very similar situation. I'd like to get more details. Sounds like the same person setting this up.
Originally Posted by Archer1818
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:28 #14876Regular Member

Posts: 1Be ware-attempted robbery in Cary!
Hello fellow mongers. I reached out the the ad below and was invited to a Holiday Inn in Cary. I was then met in the hallway where a person attempted to collect money from me. When I refused, he then threatened to find me online and expose me and then finally he grabbed my shirt and pretended to call the police. I freed myself and left. I would avoid at all costs.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225737211477
-
08-17-21 20:14 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 300She looks like the girl that use to work with Ginger.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 12:36 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 129Link is dead.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
Edit: never mind it’s working
-
08-17-21 12:34 #14873Senior Member

Posts: 255Brazilian Bruna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65786345#.
Staying at a nice hotel near the airport. $140/ half for supposed GFE.
Easy communication, let in the room and I guess she resembles the girl in the pics but she is older, maybe upper 30's, some tattoos. Says she is from Miami but it is hard to make money there.
She had a good attitude but no kissing or fingering, kinda hairy Bush. Went right to CBJ and it was very boring. Rode me for a few. Also boring. Went to doggy. Boring.
I put her on her back and drove it home. I hate condoms.
She asked if the room smelled like smoke an I told her no, but she smelled a bit like a smoker.
When I left, she put her glasses on and she looked much better that way. Not bad looking, just no passion and certainly not GFE. The pickings, they are slim.
-
08-17-21 10:53 #14872Senior Member

Posts: 78Update: Goregous with restrictions
For clarification, I didn't see her due to her race restriction for AA. I didn't see where / how to update my previous post.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 10:46 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 78Unfortunately I did not due to she doesn't see AA. Sorry I didn't make that clearer. I'll update my post.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 10:06 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 28Pawg
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/350536697638
I know the deposit thing is a red flag but if anyone seen her lmk.
-
08-17-21 08:41 #14869Senior Member

Posts: 1709Does this mean you saw her? If so, how was it? I passed due to cost and no reviews. She did confirm that her pregnancy was in the past.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 18:45 #14868Senior Member

Posts: 76Any info really appreciate. Couldn't find anything in the forum
-
08-16-21 17:14 #14867Senior Member

Posts: 78Gorgeous with restrictions
Hey Guys!!
Well I figured I'd pass along some info since this one has restrictions based on race and wanted a pic holding your thumb up. She looks great (best I've seen in a long time) and yes prices are steep (starting at 200 with increments of 100) but was going to TOFTT and report back.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4692698061
Good luck!!
-
08-16-21 14:57 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 301Uncle visit
KRM 8/13. Most recent visit doesn't look to be related to demons. But previous have been.
Link for reference: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65770105.
-
08-15-21 21:48 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 47Raelynn
Saw her a couple of times, so here's my two cents. I've had some communication / scheduling issues with her, ghosting and whatnot. But whenever I could sync things up, she was pretty fun. Easy going and laid back. Pics are accurate too.
First time was about a month or so ago. Met at a pretty good hotel near the pnc area. Fresh out of the shower and clean too. That's always a plus in my book. FS QV was $150. She got into the session, very enthusiastic, and eager to please. BBBJ, CFS, K9, Cowgirl. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.
Sadly, she has gone downhill since then. Met up for a car date off of Hwy 55 (we all know THAT area). Sores, signs of demons, and she looked like slightly dazed. In for a penny, in for a pound, I suppose. So big head decided to play it safe and go for a CBJ that day. She's open to more, but didn't want to risk it.
Long story short, I probably wouldn't go back. She was fun, but it appears she's rapidly starting a downhill spiral.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/063940207495
-
08-15-21 13:44 #14864Senior Member

Posts: 182Aminah
The scheduling trick definetely works with her. I last saw her in pre COVID days. And saw her several times before that fairly consistently. Always a good dream. But I would not call it a GFE. Everything's covered. And 1 out of 3 times she doesn't like to kiss. As soon as I peck on lips she would turn away. I would say she and Nikki Luv would be similar dreams.
Originally Posted by SolidSnake31
[View Original Post]
G.
-
08-15-21 08:35 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 255Daniela Cuban
I have not seen her but tried to last week. She was very slow on the texts. Quoted 180/ hh staying near Crabtree. By the time she gets back to me, I am no longer available.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





