Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 30327
-
08-18-21 12:17 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 7335Sometimes they are convincing until you get in bed and find a surprise.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:37 #13706Senior Member

Posts: 192I would like to have more information on this one as well.
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:29 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 1205Great review
Good review. I'm thinking breaking from my AMP norm and seeing the one you have talked about recently. Passion.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:02 #13704Banned Member

Posts: 930Tyler
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
Since my session was only a HH, I didn't get the GFE. Someone that pays her H rate may get the GFE. Honestly I don't know the answer. This was the first time that I saw her.
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 10:22 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 240Tyler
What are her other No's? Sounds like she is not a full GFE? Allows DFK? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:13 #13702Banned Member

Posts: 930Tyler
After trying for 6 months, I finally saw Tyler Tuesday night in South Charlotte. Her incall location is nice and safe. Her pics are 100% legit. She has nice skin, no tattoos, small tits with erasure size nips, a phat ass, and a beautiful tight kitty. Sadly for me, DATY was not on the menu. I hit her mish and released in the bag. After our session, she was nice enough to let me hang out with her to chat. She even shared her pizza with me. No demons were present. Since I'm now in her contacts, I won't have to go another 6 months to see her. Her rates are 200 for a HH and 350 for a FH.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/083360189550
-
08-17-21 19:46 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 544Oops. How did I miss? She looked normal.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the alert.
-
08-17-21 19:35 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 7335TS. If that your thing. Just in case you didn't catch it in the ad. She may be packing more meat than you are.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 19:18 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 544Trap or real?
Anyone seen her?
Do you think it's safe? There are no reviews.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16471429
https://onlyfans.com/creamfilledcaramel69
-
08-17-21 17:48 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 1205Lol
Look like a third grader wrote that ad.
Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 17:02 #13697Banned Member

Posts: 930Blacklist
According to Samara, there is a blacklist that she uses. IDK the name of the site or who maintains it.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 16:30 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 84Union County Barbie
Post #13612 was about her, haven't seen her personally, bit that ad just turns me off and feels like she's already yelling at you. I can get that at home.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 15:53 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 192Union County
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/260609049731 Does anyone have any information on this one?
-
08-17-21 14:59 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 46Any reports?
Saw this ad and it looks good if real. Didn't find a name in the ad to search on.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...g/573720629683
-
08-17-21 11:53 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 363Loling
Lollollollollol. She'll be back when demons get heavy.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





