Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,606 to 16,620 of 30319
-
08-19-21 10:52 #13714Senior Member

Posts: 73Senorita Selena ultimate experience
https://webmail.e.earthlink.net/fold...X/messages/153
I contacted the provider at 305 a (in the morning) and we agreed to 30 min incall session scheduled for 4 am this morning (her request). I arrived at the hotel on time and txt her to please send me the room #. And. Crickets. . Sent another txt 5 minutes later. After 10 minutes of not hearing anything, I decide to take a pass since I had no clue where she was. Sent a last txt telling saying I was leaving and left. About 10 minutes into the trip home, I get a ton of texts. I don't txt & drive (highway) so they all have to wait Home 15 was minutes away. She had just got out the shower. , Come to room, Where am I, and finally, Are you coming? When I got home, I sent one txt referencing all my previous msgs to document a correct time line. Silence. Why was she getting out the shower at 420 a when she set the meeting time to start at 4 a? Pass out more likely.
At 6 a, I got a msg all apologies, etc. & how she be very attentive if I came back. Should have known better but I was thinking with my little head. So back to her hotel I went. We met in her room. Fairly decent, but nothing like her pictures. Then she started, first she had to take care of both her demons. After that she had to clean up & straighten up the room. She had to lay out her clothes for afterwards, back and forth. Washing her hands and making me wash my hands but only use certain soaps. Brushing her teeth & requesting I brush my teeth (With what). Adding water to this, taking water from that Back and forth. She wanted me put my full name, where I work, phone # and other down in her notebook. It went on for 20+ minutes (remember – I had book 30 mints), I had strip in meantime. Well, I had enough, I walked around the bed and started to get dressed – She asked if I was cold when I put on my shirt. She couldn't comprehend it, while I finished. Finally, she asked where was I going when I open the door? I said home and left. She can keep the donation, it was worth it to be done with her. It.
Repeat? Not on your life.
-
08-19-21 09:00 #13713Regular Member

Posts: 9Has anyone seen this one?
-
08-19-21 06:53 #13712Banned Member

Posts: 1148Tyler
I've seen Tyler as well. Hit the search function for my review.
Originally Posted by JaredGoff
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 23:56 #13711Senior Member

Posts: 90Italian Beauty B
I saw B a month back at a crappy SC hotel just off 85 where the SW stroll. I contacted her and said I'd be there in 15 min. She texts 5 min later asking where am I? Anyway, I get there and she texts the room. It isn't the worst SC hotel but it ain't the best. She has a SW friend (Skinny Katie?) in the room and asks if she can stay or join. I wasn't in the mood for 2 but she could stay. I want more light but B says she doesn't want people to know she's in the room. OK. She does a decent BBBJ and let's me smack her ass. I put the cover on and go mish with my hands on those pretty good bolt ons. Turned her over for K9 and did enjoy the view. I would repeat if Greek was an option but after finishing there was a knock and she said be quiet. I quickly got dressed and noticed she was on her period (nasty! When I left there were 3 guys outside kind of sketchy and a SW came to my car and asked for money. 2 weeks later someone got murdered at a nearby hotel. B has a nice rack and ass but she's only a step above a SW. I paid $80 for a qv. I won't say never again but I'd need to be desperate.
Originally Posted by ThunderBoat
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 19:32 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 65Real, but.
She's real. I saw her weeks ago. Pics are very flattering to say the least, but we've probably all dreamed of worse. She was in one of the shittiest hotels I've been in so far, the kind that gives you the spidey-sense that I should've listened to. She was nice enough though. Nothing bad happened, but it felt like it could at any moment. I'll never repeat because I just don't like older ugly chicks. Her pics are heavily filtered and probably at least 10 years old.
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 18:01 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 114Really liked her as a person. Actually, being very new to all this, she was very first experience. But, she looks wierd. She lost about 100 lbs or so and it has caused some Wierd sags. But I have to say, OMG, her BBBJ deep throat was everything expected based on the porn hub post. And as I said, she is a really sweet girl. Might have issues. Cuts on her leg and a razor blade on the counter.
Originally Posted by Banker443
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 16:16 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 87She is nowhere near GFE. I've seen her multiple times (hotel and her Ballantyne area residence). No kissing. CBJ most of the time. No DATY. Missionary or doggy are the only positions. Claims a bad knee / hip. She does have demons. She hides them well. I've seen the paraphernalia.
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]
I will say she does have a great body and her ass is amazing from behind. She's legit when she's dolled up but I've seen her without makeup too and it's night / day. I'd still recommend her due to her body. If you want more details feel free to DM.
-
08-18-21 12:17 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 7335Sometimes they are convincing until you get in bed and find a surprise.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:37 #13706Senior Member

Posts: 192I would like to have more information on this one as well.
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:29 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 1205Great review
Good review. I'm thinking breaking from my AMP norm and seeing the one you have talked about recently. Passion.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:02 #13704Banned Member

Posts: 930Tyler
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
Since my session was only a HH, I didn't get the GFE. Someone that pays her H rate may get the GFE. Honestly I don't know the answer. This was the first time that I saw her.
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 10:22 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 240Tyler
What are her other No's? Sounds like she is not a full GFE? Allows DFK? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:13 #13702Banned Member

Posts: 930Tyler
After trying for 6 months, I finally saw Tyler Tuesday night in South Charlotte. Her incall location is nice and safe. Her pics are 100% legit. She has nice skin, no tattoos, small tits with erasure size nips, a phat ass, and a beautiful tight kitty. Sadly for me, DATY was not on the menu. I hit her mish and released in the bag. After our session, she was nice enough to let me hang out with her to chat. She even shared her pizza with me. No demons were present. Since I'm now in her contacts, I won't have to go another 6 months to see her. Her rates are 200 for a HH and 350 for a FH.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/083360189550
-
08-17-21 19:46 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 544Oops. How did I miss? She looked normal.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the alert.
-
08-17-21 19:35 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 7335TS. If that your thing. Just in case you didn't catch it in the ad. She may be packing more meat than you are.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





