Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14495

    INteresting


  2. #14494

    Anybody?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/694813133388

    Been on my radar for a while thinking about pulling trigger, as always safety plays a big role.

  3. #14493

    Mia

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joelle-e...vidence-117675

    Anyone know where she been number not working.

  4. #14492

    Stay Awat

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's bad news. All her pics are old. And also, she chage 100 BJ, 120 BBBJ play with tits, 140 BBBJ cim and swallow, 160 qv FS. So good luck.
    Don't waste your time. Reek of cigarettes and way way way bigger than what is reveled in pictures.

  5. #14491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    The one that pulled that stunt was Skylah. She was a good CIP lay. See my post 1017, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...803&viewfull=1#post3940803.

    But the pics in the ad in question posted below by DirkyDiggy, do NOT appear to be Skylah. I don't think?

    🤔.
    Thanks for clarifying, But I I think she did get arrested for something involving her kid, She use to host in Johnston off of 44 private residence. She would do the deed downstairs and the kid would be in a playpen upstairs cryin g his head off. Was hard to get my nut with all that racket.

  6. #14490

    Avoid Nikki / Nichole

    Avoid this one. Cross posted in ripoffs. Takes the money and runs then the dude. You know. Interesting side story to the ending though.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/486816317431

  7. #14489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    So you've seen Rosie 3 times but this is your first post ever? It sounds to me like you are Rosie.
    His post is dead-on correct. I have seen her twice, And she is very articulate and better in person, She will oblige any request that you have except anal. My two experiences with her were nice you to have to instruct her on what you want and she will deliver. She is kind of on the meek side. I would see her again when my schedule allows.

  8. #14488

    Huge tit ad and also Becca the thief posting with new pics.

    First off has anyone seen this mega titted lady? Weird ad with the explicit talk at the bottom.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/620780710880

    Secondly I clicked this ad because I liked the pics and when I saw the # I knew immediately it was the Becca scammer. She's now saying car dates only and the area is west Warwick / Warwick. Just a heads up on that one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/821760192200

  9. #14487

    Re Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD29  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she's still in the game? Can't find anything on her for over a year, assume she moved or retired.

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/destiny-providence-20145
    Saw her just last week.

  10. #14486

    Idkwidh84

    I Don't Know What I'm Doing Here84.

    Think I got it right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    So you've seen Rosie 3 times but this is your first post ever? It sounds to me like you are Rosie.

  11. #14485

    Gabriella and Rebecca

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9703.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5277.htm?cat=1

    Gabriella 250 hh but I got the feeling one could go over time and get two pops. BBBJ. Good hotel. Polite. Nice TnA. Perhaps man made but soft and natural feeling. I'm sure it's me but I couldn't finish, don't know why. Face ok but I expected better.

    Rebecca 300 hh. BBBJ but kinda not really, barely the tip. But YMMV- maybe it's just me LOL. Man made top that felt hard / stiff. Good hotel. Polite. Nice girl. Pretty. Very slim. Nice little shapely booty.

    I know, too much money.

  12. #14484

    Guys! Guys!

    Slow down fellas! I merely asked about the girl who posts about being in the federal hill area. I even attached the stg link. I didn't say she was missing toes, that her name is Mandy, that she got arrested for leaving a kid in a car,, or anything else for that matter. In fact,, her post says her name is Savannah.I'm not from Rhode Island, so I was merely looking for information on the girl I referenced. And no, I do not have a toe fetish.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Where are you seeing reviews that mention missing toes? Only posts I've seen that mention anything about that were some guy last year who posted falsely claiming that Mandy had two toes missing (she does not). I'm thinking maybe you're getting this girl and Mandy mixed up because they're both in Federal Hill?

  13. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm not senior enough to also get a peek?
    Check your inbox!

  14. #14482

    Did you meet her

    Quote Originally Posted by FindnCuties  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/012860458340

    Talked thru text and on phone but never followed thru. Always get nervous when dealing with new girls. Want to know if anyone met up with her and if it was worth it.
    What is she asking per meet would like to see her to is she worth it if anyone seen her let me know.

  15. #14481
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She was also arrested a year or so ago for leaving her kid in a car while she went into casino.
    The one that pulled that stunt was Skylah. She was a good CIP lay. See my post 1017, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...803&viewfull=1#post3940803.

    But the pics in the ad in question posted below by DirkyDiggy, do NOT appear to be Skylah. I don't think?

    🤔.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape