Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12180

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I believe when I saw her a couple of years ago it was 150 for hr. BBBJ cim, daty, covered FS. Nice big tits.
    Just checking her out. Are the photos accurate? Not sure if actually BBW which is not a favorite for me. I like the idea of playing sub some though so might give her a whirl. Sent text no response yet.

    Thanks.

  2. #12179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a good middle of the road time. What were the damages?
    I believe when I saw her a couple of years ago it was 150 for hr. BBBJ cim, daty, covered FS. Nice big tits.

  3. #12178

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Already gone from the new motel?
    Yup, I got friendly with her over the years and she has told me her boyfriend of 10 years lives with her. He takes a stroll when she gets company, strange!

    They are both just hanging around woonie.

  4. #12177

    Julie / country girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Already gone from the new motel?
    Yup, I got friendly with her over the years and she has told me her boyfriend of 10 years lives with her. He takes a stroll when she gets company, strange!

    They are both just hanging around woonie.

  5. #12176
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwidh84  [View Original Post]
    Just to weigh in on the Rosiee debate: I found her to be a perfectly accommodating / genuine provider during my three visits. She's really a no frills provider, meaning she's not going to feign that she's some wild-ass nympho, but she's super easy to communicate with. As long as one is respectful regarding her boundaries and open about what they want, she does very her best to deliver. Her photos are dead accurate, and I find her to be even more attractive in person, really. Zero signs of hardcore drug use at all, so I'm not really sure where that conjecture is coming from, but it's clearly uninformed speculation at best. I'd see her again without hesitation. Admittedly, I'm fairly newer to this whole thing, but I think Rosiee is as authentic and real as they come.
    So you've seen Rosie 3 times but this is your first post ever? It sounds to me like you are Rosie.

  6. #12175

    Already?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colby1653  [View Original Post]
    Just visited with Julie again. She is homeless and doing cardates. Not my style. Should have checked but just text her as usual and went to Woonsocket and surprise. No apartment.

    Felt bad so I gave her the donation and told her to text me when she finds a place.
    Already gone from the new motel?

  7. #12174

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    I agree with LB. You can do a lot worse. She's should always be in your contacts.
    Looks like a good middle of the road time. What were the damages?

  8. #12173

    Calls

    This one girl wants me to call before shell send me a verification photo. Anyone have a clue why and if theres any risk with calling? This is a strange one.

    Honestly I've always preferred calling it's let's you know that there at least female. I guess it could technically be an entrapment technique but I've always at least been finr.

  9. #12172

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Well seeing when I was a newbie and asked a lot of help from mongers, Some gave me some help others told to TOFTT, And do some research. So all I will say is you can't go wrong if you see her.
    I agree with LB. You can do a lot worse. She's should always be in your contacts.

  10. #12171
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwidh84  [View Original Post]
    Just to weigh in on the Rosiee debate: I found her to be a perfectly accommodating / genuine provider during my three visits. She's really a no frills provider, meaning she's not going to feign that she's some wild-ass nympho, but she's super easy to communicate with. As long as one is respectful regarding her boundaries and open about what they want, she does very her best to deliver. Her photos are dead accurate, and I find her to be even more attractive in person, really. Zero signs of hardcore drug use at all, so I'm not really sure where that conjecture is coming from, but it's clearly uninformed speculation at best. I'd see her again without hesitation. Admittedly, I'm fairly newer to this whole thing, but I think Rosiee is as authentic and real as they come.
    I've seen Rosie too. She's not on drugs, and she's pretty. She's not the nicest in the world and she won't let you do everything you want, but she does a lot. Her performance isn't great, but if you just do your thing she'll let you. It's worth it at least once. I'd repeat if it was $150, but $250, I can find better.

  11. #12170

    Aaliyah

    Does anyone have Aaliyah's contact info?

  12. #12169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/976509142599

    Any reviews on this one? I've been tempted in the past, but haven't taken the plunge, just like to do my homework first, you can pm if you wish.
    Well seeing when I was a newbie and asked a lot of help from mongers, Some gave me some help others told to TOFTT, And do some research. So all I will say is you can't go wrong if you see her.

  13. #12168

    Phone call

    This one girl wants me to call before shell send me a verification photo. Anyone have a clue why and if theres any risk with calling? This is a strange one.

  14. #12167

    Amanda Northern Rhode Island

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/976509142599

    Any reviews on this one? I've been tempted in the past, but haven't taken the plunge, just like to do my homework first, you can pm if you wish.

  15. #12166

    Saw that too

    Quote Originally Posted by Watson1017  [View Original Post]
    The is a Rob report on another review site (Boston Section) from October. She came to an outcall took the donation immediately left and blocked the guys #. Not sure how true it is but it is in the review.
    Yeah saw that too which is really odd for a repeat monger so her previous reports of bipolar attitude is probably true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape