Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 472 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 7073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all three and would recommend them in the same order you have them listed. Lily is the rockstar of that list and is open to anything for the right $. Kara is good and will even open up the back door during an hour or longer date. Sofia is good looking and fun but the most restrictive menu of the three.
    Lily doesn't live in SD and only visits. She's open to anything and everything including BBFS, BBGreek, CIP, CIA, CIM. Total GFE / PSE. Is Kara as open or even close?

  2. #3757

    More like sd worst boob jobs

    That's some of the worst boob job collections I have seen.

    What a shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16

  3. #3756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 42

    Mouseun from Philippine

    Hey fellas looking for some info on this one, setting up a date with her for an hour. Wondering if anyone can confirm if she legit. Thanks!!

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2315633

  4. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all three and would recommend them in the same order you have them listed. Lily is the rockstar of that list and is open to anything for the right $. Kara is good and will even open up the back door during an hour or longer date. Sofia is good looking and fun but the most restrictive menu of the three.
    Thanks to the two who responded so far! I actually meant to have this one on my list.

    Ingrid Escobar.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ridescobar2012

  5. #3754

    Best Experience

    I have seen all three and would recommend them in the same order you have them listed. Lily is the rockstar of that list and is open to anything for the right $. Kara is good and will even open up the back door during an hour or longer date. Sofia is good looking and fun but the most restrictive menu of the three.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16

  6. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16
    I've seen Kara before and she was a good time if you like the look. Big tits and ass and a deep sexy latina voice.

  7. #3752

    SD Hottest Escorts?

    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofía.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16

  8. #3751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    As I've said, she robbed me, but her ad still gets play, so I'm not sure what her deal is. I tried to post that on escortbab, but they won't post it. So maybe she performs for some people. Maybe find out what happens. ?
    I had lots of fun with Vee near Mira Mesa. Zero issues, great service. That was a few months ago, not sure if it was before or after your bad time with her.

  9. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Bro if you are trying to record you got to look into Amandababe she has been removing all her ads lately but she definitely still working that girl can't go a single day without cock she is such a nympho just phenomenal.

    214 reviews with 4. 5 star average on PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AmandaBabe.

    She's got some videos all over the web https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/fkitty57.
    It looks like that XVideos profile is empty, but I did find this one instead: https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-channels/barbiemaze.

    And also: https://www.xnxx.com/pornstar/barbiemaze.

  10. #3749

    Remy in Oside

    Any intel on this one? First time seeing her ad pop up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65547225#.

  11. #3748

    Lily Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lily a bunch of times. Back when she had big boobs (that seemed perfect for her size) and also when she super-sized them to DDD before she left Cali. I've been emailing her to try to re-connect again on one of her visits here, and she said she has had her boobs done even bigger (again). I personally didn't care for her super big boobs that were hard as a rock. Are her newer boobs any better?
    Her boobs are DDD and hard. She was better proportioned with DD. But, the best fuck either way!

  12. #3747

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I had my monthly visit with Lily. She, of course is a great multi-hole bare doll. Another great cia for me.
    I've seen Lily a bunch of times. Back when she had big boobs (that seemed perfect for her size) and also when she super-sized them to DDD before she left Cali. I've been emailing her to try to re-connect again on one of her visits here, and she said she has had her boobs done even bigger (again). I personally didn't care for her super big boobs that were hard as a rock. Are her newer boobs any better?

  13. #3746

    Dammit!

    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I had my monthly visit with Lily. She, of course is a great multi-hole bare doll. Another great cia for me.
    Was trying to link up with her, but seems she's gettin busier everytime she's in town. Mer 1st time, and 2nd time she told me she was moving out of state.

    Sent an email last Friday, and haven't heard back from her. Just my luck I guess.

  14. #3745

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vee? I've been tempted to see her, but sometimes her Ad's mention age restrictions.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65510799
    As I've said, she robbed me, but her ad still gets play, so I'm not sure what her deal is. I tried to post that on escortbab, but they won't post it. So maybe she performs for some people. Maybe find out what happens. ?

  15. #3744

    Lily Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=345866

    Jeez, this is nice! I usually don't go for ladies that young but with tits like that, I will have to make an exception.
    I had my monthly visit with Lily. She, of course is a great multi-hole bare doll. Another great cia for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape