Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 683 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 10231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3931
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbhc1  [View Original Post]
    So you haven't even had sex with her? I've had girls ask me to get them a pack of cigarettes but I've never done it without meeting them first and have done the deed.
    Literally nothing with her. The first time I saw her I got bad vibes. Heard someone in the bathroom, starting using hard drugs near me, and the cashapp payment bounced back to me (total first). Which again, should of been the saving grace to not continue. Now every time we text and I try to set something up she tries to pull this shit and I'm like "you got to be kidding me, no".

  2. #3930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie727  [View Original Post]
    So, I wanted to give someone the benefit of the doubt because she is attractive. Lexus out of Vineland. And every time I reached out to her she wants extra stuff. Two times it was two.

    Packs of Newport 100's. A third time it was that same two.

    Items + a bottle of OJ and New Amsterdam vodka. And most recently it was me taking her to Wendy's. We've never had any face to face interaction besides me high tailing it out of her room. Has anyone had any.

    Positive experiences with her? I haven't found shit.
    So you haven't even had sex with her? I've had girls ask me to get them a pack of cigarettes but I've never done it without meeting them first and have done the deed.

  3. #3929

    Tried again with Lexus.

    So, I wanted to give someone the benefit of the doubt because she is attractive. Lexus out of Vineland. And every time I reached out to her she wants extra stuff. Two times it was two.

    Packs of Newport 100's. A third time it was that same two.

    Items + a bottle of OJ and New Amsterdam vodka. And most recently it was me taking her to Wendy's. We've never had any face to face interaction besides me high tailing it out of her room. Has anyone had any.

    Positive experiences with her? I haven't found shit.

  4. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Vin, did you ever get back in touch with Katie to find out what the RR was?
    Also, is this face pic accurate ?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/how-can-you-pass-up-such-a-bod/750145507615
    If I remember correctly someone asked for clarification prior to me and it was for "rated are activities" as stupid as that sounds. But face is quite accurate yes!

  5. #3927

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie727  [View Original Post]
    She does offer BBBJ, that actually what we did two years ago. And you know, I wish I asked what the RR meant. I tried to figure it out on my drive down and I am at a blank. I'll shoot her a text tomorrow and see if I can get some clarification!
    Hey Vin, did you ever get back in touch with Katie to find out what the RR was?
    Also, is this face pic accurate ?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/how-can-you-pass-up-such-a-bod/750145507615

  6. #3926

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToTumble  [View Original Post]
    Any direction would be helpful.
    Her handle there is Ananj69.

  7. #3925

    Anyone seen her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/470604116188

    Popping up this week. See Westville and immediately sleeved off though.

  8. #3924
    Thanks for your reply!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    No, don't! Didn't look anything like the pictures to the point where I don't even think it was the woman in the ad. Whomever answered the door looked like a middle aged woman and definitely wasn't sexy. Had on tights / sweatshirt and socks. Total catfish.

  9. #3923

    Natalia in Cherry Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Leque33  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalia last week. She seems a little flakey over text, but she isn't. She's really sweet, and her room is clean. She has a beautiful natural B / C top, and a nicely shaped bottom. Not a clock watcher, doesn't rush you, and seems very open to what you want. Overall, I was pleased, and I will definitely repeat. She doesn't have any track marks, and she has her wits about her. I actually had a very nice conversation with her as I was getting ready to leave. Overall sweet girl who looks like her pics and isn't the least bit shady.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...4/362155491535
    I saw her about a month ago. Was sporting a full Italian Bush. Was off limits for DATY unless I paid an upcharge. 2nd time she has tried to get extra out of me.

  10. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by Leque33  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalia last week. She seems a little flakey over text, but she isn't. She's really sweet, and her room is clean. She has a beautiful natural B / C top, and a nicely shaped bottom. Not a clock watcher, doesn't rush you, and seems very open to what you want. Overall, I was pleased, and I will definitely repeat. She doesn't have any track marks, and she has her wits about her. I actually had a very nice conversation with her as I was getting ready to leave. Overall sweet girl who looks like her pics and isn't the least bit shady.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...4/362155491535
    Did you leave with a cat?

  11. #3921

    I looked. Can't find them.

    Quote Originally Posted by AirCooled6  [View Original Post]
    She is a member on Best G F E. Pretty sure there are reviews there as well but from some time ago. Also, check TER.
    Any direction would be helpful.

  12. #3920

    Natalia Cherry Hill

    I saw Natalia last week. She seems a little flakey over text, but she isn't. She's really sweet, and her room is clean. She has a beautiful natural B / C top, and a nicely shaped bottom. Not a clock watcher, doesn't rush you, and seems very open to what you want. Overall, I was pleased, and I will definitely repeat. She doesn't have any track marks, and she has her wits about her. I actually had a very nice conversation with her as I was getting ready to leave. Overall sweet girl who looks like her pics and isn't the least bit shady.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...4/362155491535

  13. #3919

  14. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    What's the back story on the Westville "crew". A while ago there were some vague references or comments here.

    Is this questionable location & handler concerns.

    Any info here or DM is appreciated.

    I was looking to see the Prego.

    Thanks.
    Basically, it's like this: If you're in the Westville crew (or any "crew" for that matter), you're a pimped-out crack *****. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

  15. #3917

    Westville??

    What's the back story on the Westville "crew". A while ago there were some vague references or comments here.

    Is this questionable location & handler concerns.

    Any info here or DM is appreciated.

    I was looking to see the Prego.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape