Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 887 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6460

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    If you actually make it past her screening process and meet her in person let us know how you did it! Definitely don't tell her you are married or in a relationship.
    Also don't mention if you have the COVID shot. Play the conspiracy antivax role and you'll be good to go with the screening. She talks a lot.

  2. #6459

    Yikes!

    First time caller, long time listener. So kept after this one because her pics were pretty good. Finally made text and phone contact and thought I'd TOFFT since no one seems to have had any luck. Well, after waiting over an hour at the dumpy hotel for her to show I finally got in the room. Blah blah blah, she took off her shirt, then me and junior took off. If ya like them big, obese, etc then have at it!

  3. #6458

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipjack1  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw soccer mom (tryst) and was same as usual. Looks 8/10 and fun was 9/10 . Repeat visits definitely pay off! EDT part about her is no drama and nice location.

    I Couldn't find any reviews on this one but Hopefully one of you guys can help me with this one before I take the plunge.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/356423994405

    Stay safe.
    She is not worth the time or effort might as well just light your money on fire. Pics are very real but that's it. I would rather beat my self off then pay her to do what she does.

  4. #6457

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to see Cake Pop but I wasn't living in SC yet and she was never around when I visited. I thought her pics were so hot!
    She's a true unicorn in this business. A firey temper if she's crossed and just crazy enough to make your dream beyond belief. Sweet as sugar to you if she decides you're not a threat. She's around here somewhere. She's mad and choosing to lay low. It does happen with her. LOL. Lolly says it's the red hair. And I guess she'd know because I'm pretty sure there's a 10 plus years gap in age.

  5. #6456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Cake Pop

    I always wanted to see Cake Pop but I wasn't living in SC yet and she was never around when I visited. I thought her pics were so hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by SFred1  [View Original Post]
    As always the protection was in the same place she keeps it, pointed it out before she went to get PB. But in my personal experience lolly and her ladies offer BBBJCIM as part of GFE. I just wanted to show I was not trying any funny business. I really hope Cake Pop reappears because she's a freak and highly entertaining. These ladies are all friends and talk I'm sure.

  6. #6455

    Kitty too wet

    Recently saw soccer mom (tryst) and was same as usual. Looks 8/10 and fun was 9/10 . Repeat visits definitely pay off! EDT part about her is no drama and nice location.

    I Couldn't find any reviews on this one but Hopefully one of you guys can help me with this one before I take the plunge.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/356423994405

    Stay safe.

  7. #6454

    Peanut Butter Link

    Thanks for the link. Saved me alot of time. Will try to set up a dream with her this week and will report back.


  8. #6453

    Peanut Butter Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock72  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Have been out of the game for a few years but ready to play again. She sounds like my kind of gal. Do you have a link or contact info for her?

    I'm also considering this one. She looks hot, would appreciate any feedback back. Pm is fine.

    TYIA.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/256132453541

  9. #6452

    Network

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what topic so dropping this here, but where are best looking places? I know:

    Stg, sa,sb, tryst, sumo, megap any veterans know other goldmines? Feel free to dm me insights.
    Make friends with a trusted provider and usually she knows a lot more ladies or can verify if a lady your interested in is real and if there's any situations you should avoid. I have had my best luck in the upstate this way.

  10. #6451

    Most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    And most importantly. CIM?
    As always the protection was in the same place she keeps it, pointed it out before she went to get PB. But in my personal experience lolly and her ladies offer BBBJCIM as part of GFE. I just wanted to show I was not trying any funny business. I really hope Cake Pop reappears because she's a freak and highly entertaining. These ladies are all friends and talk I'm sure.

  11. #6450

    Ally

    This chick wants 250 for a qv car visit. Said she will let you release inside her. As well. That sounds nice and all but 250 WTF I think I will have to do a hard pass on this 1. That's to much GPS for me.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/188374185029

  12. #6449

    Peanut Butter

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    And most importantly. CIM?
    I haven't dreamed with her yet. I don't attempt to guess race but the ad was listed as AA.

  13. #6448

    Rain

    Seen her the other day. She is real. Pics in attached ad are pretty accurate. . 80 for qv BBBJ and cfs. She is not really a BBFS girl. BBBJ was decent she was nice and visit was not bad stayed at a place off newcut rd. I would repeat.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...2/060846755729

  14. #6447

    URL needs editing

    Quote Originally Posted by Partee69  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work.
    Delete the NO before Greenville and she showed up for me just now.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/190526965836

  15. #6446

    Pb

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    And most importantly. CIM?
    I did everything covered because I was told I was her first client and I definitely want to become her regular now. Her pics are accurate and skin color in pics is accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape