Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 887 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6451

    Most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    And most importantly. CIM?
    As always the protection was in the same place she keeps it, pointed it out before she went to get PB. But in my personal experience lolly and her ladies offer BBBJCIM as part of GFE. I just wanted to show I was not trying any funny business. I really hope Cake Pop reappears because she's a freak and highly entertaining. These ladies are all friends and talk I'm sure.

  2. #6450

    Ally

    This chick wants 250 for a qv car visit. Said she will let you release inside her. As well. That sounds nice and all but 250 WTF I think I will have to do a hard pass on this 1. That's to much GPS for me.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/188374185029

  3. #6449

    Peanut Butter

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    And most importantly. CIM?
    I haven't dreamed with her yet. I don't attempt to guess race but the ad was listed as AA.

  4. #6448

    Rain

    Seen her the other day. She is real. Pics in attached ad are pretty accurate. . 80 for qv BBBJ and cfs. She is not really a BBFS girl. BBBJ was decent she was nice and visit was not bad stayed at a place off newcut rd. I would repeat.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...2/060846755729

  5. #6447

    URL needs editing

    Quote Originally Posted by Partee69  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work.
    Delete the NO before Greenville and she showed up for me just now.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/190526965836

  6. #6446

    Pb

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    And most importantly. CIM?
    I did everything covered because I was told I was her first client and I definitely want to become her regular now. Her pics are accurate and skin color in pics is accurate.

  7. #6445

    White? AA? Mixed?

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I have met Peanut Butter several times at Lollipop's house. It looks like she's seeing clients now. I'm sure Lollipop is taking the calls and setting the appointments.
    And most importantly. CIM?

  8. #6444

    Total waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock72  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up a dream with this one. No luck yet. Pics look hot. Would appreciate any info if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    https://nogreenville.skipthegames.co...l/190526965836
    She puts in her ad to not waste her time or she will block you. If you lucky to talk to her and set a time she will ghost you at that said time and won't respond to text or calls. Better to look elsewhere.

  9. #6443

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock72  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Have been out of the game for a few years but ready to play again. She sounds like my kind of gal. Do you have a link or contact info for her?

    I'm also considering this one. She looks hot, would appreciate any feedback back. Pm is fine.

    TYIA.
    Looks like the ads are removed when the provider is unavailable. PM sent.

  10. #6442

    Peanut butter

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock72  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Have been out of the game for a few years but ready to play again. She sounds like my kind of gal. Do you have a link or contact info for her?

    I'm also considering this one. She looks hot, would appreciate any feedback back. Pm is fine.

    TYIA.
    I dreamed a dream with this tasty treat. As always set up was easy thru lolly. I arrived and lolly escorted me to her incall room and we chatted for a few and I was reminded no BBFS. Lolly went and notified PB I was ready and I waited about 5 min for her knock which wasn't bad at all because I petted on lollys kitty. Intro was made and the dream was on par with the rest of ladies I've met thru lolly. She's late 20's, early 30's no baby damage nice thic ass and tits. Beautiful smile with perfect teeth. Sweet personality and I popped way too fast LOL. Damage was $$ for 1/2 and $$$ hour. Definitely is my new go to. I enjoy lolly immensely but she's quite a bit older than me. As always with those ladies no demons clean and fresh with a smile for you. When dream was over PB went to lolly and lolly was waiting to escort me to the door with her jokes and laughs. I did not see a link but just do the standard phone call / voicemail and lolly calls right back. I actually forgot to ask for PB but lolly wasn't upset at all and offered because of course she had already guessed that's why I was there.

  11. #6441
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock72  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up a dream with this one. No luck yet. Pics look hot. Would appreciate any info if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    https://nogreenville.skipthegames.co...l/190526965836
    The link doesn't work.

  12. #6440

    Katie in Anderson

    A brother couple of days ago asked about this cutie in Anderson and gave a brief report that he had contacted her, she seemed legit.

    So I had a trip planed to Anderson and thought what the heck I'll reach out to her. Well I text her and 6 hours later she texts back asking if I was LE. 30 min later I text back with a "NO, are you", (I'm eating supper and can't just whip out my phone and text, if you know what I mean. So after that, that was the last I heard.

    I don't know if she's just not that great with communication skills, got plenty of clients or just don't like older guys, but I'm not begging and have learned a long time ago sometimes it's best just to go elsewhere.

    Not much to report but if you try to make contact don't get your hopes up that she'll get right back to you.

    Just some info for you gents. Wish it would have worked out cause she is a cutie, LOL.

    L2 p.

  13. #6439

    Bombshell

    Been trying to set up a dream with this one. No luck yet. Pics look hot. Would appreciate any info if anyone has seen her?

    Thanks.

    https://nogreenville.skipthegames.co...l/190526965836

  14. #6438

    Peanut Butter link

    Hey gents. Have been out of the game for a few years but ready to play again. She sounds like my kind of gal. Do you have a link or contact info for her?

    I'm also considering this one. She looks hot, would appreciate any feedback back. Pm is fine.

    TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMan1  [View Original Post]
    She's hot. Lolly said she's also GFE friendly. Can't wait to lock that spoon. Side note here anybody seen cake pop lately?

  15. #6437

    Lost 3 UTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMan1  [View Original Post]
    She's hot. Lolly said she's also GFE friendly. Can't wait to lock that spoon. Side note here anybody seen cake pop lately?
    Yep. Her, mommi, and horse girl are gone now. On multiple occasions clients either attempted or did BBFS and they all decided to go. Lolly's on the warpath about no BBFS right now. And she has every right to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape