Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 7971
-
08-17-21 03:18 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 601Does anyone know if she does bb?
Originally Posted by Lewdsun
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 01:23 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 655Yes, she's in Philly between some traveling. Clean incall just off south Broad street. The donation is more than your average no-tell *****, and less than the high rollers on Eros. I might've dropped 2-2. 5 beans for an hour, but it's been a while and I don't completely remember. Nice woman, Stunning body. Better than average time, BBBJ, covered main event.
Originally Posted by ReadyToTumble
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 14:43 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 358My guess is that Baltimore can attract some of the well heeled suburban DC crowd. Those lawyer types have money to spend in this game.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 12:32 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 123Intel requested Kylie Kiss
Does anyone know this girl? Any intel?
https://tryst.link/escort/kylie-kiss-877
-
08-16-21 00:39 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 145Found Her! She's beautiful
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/355849094736
Originally Posted by Lewdsun
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 21:39 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 119Checking in, but nothing seemed to change
So I have a specific taste. Hispanic or white with a fat ass. If either give a good bbjcim with some ball action and a reasonable price then I'm instantly a regular. Unfortunately, none of it exist since the pandemic hit. Back to hoarding all my money. Might even end up in Medellin Colombia once I get my passport.
-
08-15-21 20:52 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 842Thanks
Thanks for the follow up.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 16:31 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 986Latte Luv
She pinged me the other day to say she's back in Philly and then KoP. I don't know where she advertises but she's pretty blatantly on IG at latte. Loves_world. Young, like 22 and a pretty perfect body. Travels pretty extensively. I have seen her the last time or two but she's worth a visit. Typically stays in pretty nice hotels. More pics on her IG page.
-
08-15-21 09:35 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 1384Last Latin fast house I remember must have closed down almost 15 years ago. Was always a thriving UTR spot for a cheap (quick in and out) fix. Once word of the place went to online forums however that was the death of the place. Guys started overpaying and long time regulars where pissed and eventual the place got shut down. Very much of a coincidence.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 08:46 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 253Looks like I'm going to need to travel to Bmore then LOL! Philly is trash upon trash at this point. Aint nothing good on there anymore.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 08:40 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 253Couple asian ones in the northeast. No latin ones unfortunately.
Have visited the latin ones up in NYC and man I really wish philly had those.
-
08-14-21 22:46 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 130Info needed
Does anyone know if there are any fast houses locates in or around Philly? Like the ones in NYC.
-
08-14-21 20:55 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 164Picts aren't real. She been around NE for about 2-3 years, offering card dates, CBJ. I saw her about 2-3 times I never considered getting a room with. I haven't seen her in over a year. Not the worst, but not worthy of any additional time or investment.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 19:00 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 106Dam it auto corrected me twice after I sent it. Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by Bob1345
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 18:58 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 130Info
Does anyone know if there are any fast houses locates in or around Philly? Like the ones in NYC.











Reply With Quote




