Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 532 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 7968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4263

    Intel requested Kylie Kiss

    Does anyone know this girl? Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kylie-kiss-877

  2. #4262

    Found Her! She's beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdsun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have contact info or recently catch up with an escort / Utr named Bridget? Pretty spinner white, 20 something provider. She posted a bunch last year and the year before on STG. I saw her bopping around Kensington today looking beautiful. Like jaw dropping. She has that could be a SW look but her thing was always ads online. I tried to get her attention to ask for a # but her and some dude were focused on other things.
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...s/355849094736

  3. #4261

    Checking in, but nothing seemed to change

    So I have a specific taste. Hispanic or white with a fat ass. If either give a good bbjcim with some ball action and a reasonable price then I'm instantly a regular. Unfortunately, none of it exist since the pandemic hit. Back to hoarding all my money. Might even end up in Medellin Colombia once I get my passport.

  4. #4260

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    Picts aren't real. She been around NE for about 2-3 years, offering card dates, CBJ. I saw her about 2-3 times I never considered getting a room with. I haven't seen her in over a year. Not the worst, but not worthy of any additional time or investment.
    Thanks for the follow up.

  5. #4259

    Latte Luv

    She pinged me the other day to say she's back in Philly and then KoP. I don't know where she advertises but she's pretty blatantly on IG at latte. Loves_world. Young, like 22 and a pretty perfect body. Travels pretty extensively. I have seen her the last time or two but she's worth a visit. Typically stays in pretty nice hotels. More pics on her IG page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 800C4FF8-B7BA-4383-A3F0-EB0102AC92AE.jpg‎  

  6. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Couple asian ones in the northeast. No latin ones unfortunately.

    Have visited the latin ones up in NYC and man I really wish philly had those.
    Last Latin fast house I remember must have closed down almost 15 years ago. Was always a thriving UTR spot for a cheap (quick in and out) fix. Once word of the place went to online forums however that was the death of the place. Guys started overpaying and long time regulars where pissed and eventual the place got shut down. Very much of a coincidence.

  7. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I have family in Baltimore so I travel there quite a bit. So I check the ads for STG and Escort alligator down there a lot. They always have way more & better options than we do here in Philly, which makes no sense considering we're a much bigger city. I was tempted to drive down there this weekend because the pornstar Ms Cleo (for my big butt lovers) is down there now. But a lot of high level traveling escorts and pornstars will go there and bypass philly and head to North Jersey / NY.
    Looks like I'm going to need to travel to Bmore then LOL! Philly is trash upon trash at this point. Aint nothing good on there anymore.

  8. #4256
    Couple asian ones in the northeast. No latin ones unfortunately.

    Have visited the latin ones up in NYC and man I really wish philly had those.

  9. #4255

    Info needed

    Does anyone know if there are any fast houses locates in or around Philly? Like the ones in NYC.

  10. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    This girl is advertising down the shore now and recently in the and N. E.

    Anyone have any comments on her? One site said the pics are not real and a rip off / set up.

    I haven't seen anything. I was going to TOFT while I am at the shore, but I don't have a good feeling about this. Just something about the ads. The Cash Apps and transportation being listed.

    No face and no name in the ad, but on Lady's there is one.

    Thanks.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/644774411644

    215-99 X-3283.
    Picts aren't real. She been around NE for about 2-3 years, offering card dates, CBJ. I saw her about 2-3 times I never considered getting a room with. I haven't seen her in over a year. Not the worst, but not worthy of any additional time or investment.

  11. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Should of said them not them.
    Dam it auto corrected me twice after I sent it. Erotic Monkey.

  12. #4252

    Info

    Does anyone know if there are any fast houses locates in or around Philly? Like the ones in NYC.

  13. #4251
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    I do not know if she is real I never seen her but on them there is 2 positive reviews if you can trust that site also seen she goes between Philly and several areas in NJ.
    Should of said them not them.

  14. #4250
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    This girl is advertising down the shore now and recently in the and N. E.

    Anyone have any comments on her? One site said the pics are not real and a rip off / set up.

    I haven't seen anything. I was going to TOFT while I am at the shore, but I don't have a good feeling about this. Just something about the ads. The Cash Apps and transportation being listed.

    No face and no name in the ad, but on Lady's there is one.

    Thanks.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/644774411644

    215-99 X-3283.
    I do not know if she is real I never seen her but on them there is 2 positive reviews if you can trust that site also seen she goes between Philly and several areas in NJ.

  15. #4249

    Why does Baltimore have way better / more options than we do in Philly?

    I have family in Baltimore so I travel there quite a bit. So I check the ads for STG and Escort alligator down there a lot. They always have way more & better options than we do here in Philly, which makes no sense considering we're a much bigger city. I was tempted to drive down there this weekend because the pornstar Ms Cleo (for my big butt lovers) is down there now. But a lot of high level traveling escorts and pornstars will go there and bypass philly and head to North Jersey / NY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape