Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15033

    She is 100% legitimate

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Happened to notice a couple of pretty cute Asian gals walk from the parking lot into Suite 100. Name on the door was something like Thai Massage Therapy.

    Haven't found an ad or phone number associated with that location.

    Anybody here stumble upon this spot?
    She gives a world class CMT massage but does not do HE. She trained in Thailand and now is a registered CMT here. Don't even ask for HJ.

    Cheers.

  2. #15032

    DB Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Philda3  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a spot with younger providers in the North Park area, doesn't have to be FS, I'm happy with a nice pair of boobs to suck on and titty fuck.
    DB Spa is in North Park. An acquaintance recommended to me while shooting the shit at a bar.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/1792...zNAc2jcnBszQgi

  3. #15031

    Moon Spa

    So last week I had a chance to be in town for a work conference but based on your advice I decided to go to Moon Spa. I was looking for Sophia but she doesn't work Mondays. I had a chance to see Coco. Nice late 40's maybe early 50's Asian woman. In great shape with amazing hooters. We spent great time together having fun with CBJ and CFS. Thank you guys for the advice. I'll need to try Sophia next time I'm in town.

  4. #15030
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I always get nervous when Candy does that "dive bomb" on my back. The last time I saw her I told her not to do that any more; just walking on my back is great.
    What is this dive bomb move?

  5. #15029

    North County Recommendations?

    What recommendations are there for North County Spa. I know there are a lot of he places", anything else out there?

  6. #15028
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I always get nervous when Candy does that "dive bomb" on my back. The last time I saw her I told her not to do that any more; just walking on my back is great.

    I also like Sakura for a legit massage. YMMV for any other than some teasing and blue balls. Lol
    It scares the shit out me too but man what a rush LOL.

  7. #15027
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been a while and these were my two spots whenever I would visit. If it's the Candy I think it is (really petite!) she acted like she was in love with me and wanted to know me more, probably get married LOL She probably dies that to others too.

    But Lilly at Sukara was my favorite. Is she gone? What about Nicole? Who's good there?
    Looks like we have some similar tastes. LOL.

    Yes, probably the same Candy. I've seen her 4-5 years there now. Yes, petite and still has that perfect abs. She's in love with Me too. LOL.

    Yes Lilly is still there. Nicole works very limited days and hours.

  8. #15026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Looking for intel on that bldg on Balboa next to the gun range

    Happened to notice a couple of pretty cute Asian gals walk from the parking lot into Suite 100. Name on the door was something like Thai Massage Therapy.

    Haven't found an ad or phone number associated with that location.

    Anybody here stumble upon this spot?

  9. #15025
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I always get nervous when Candy does that "dive bomb" on my back. The last time I saw her I told her not to do that any more; just walking on my back is great.

    I also like Sakura for a legit massage. YMMV for any other than some teasing and blue balls. Lol
    Been a while and these were my two spots whenever I would visit. If it's the Candy I think it is (really petite!) she acted like she was in love with me and wanted to know me more, probably get married LOL She probably dies that to others too.

    But Lilly at Sukara was my favorite. Is she gone? What about Nicole? Who's good there?

  10. #15024
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Best massage I can think of with guaranteed HE is going to be at MBC on convoy. Candy is probably the best masseuse, Ruby the best looking. Just my. 02. Candy will walk on your back and dive-bomb your spine at least 2-3 times, producing a sickening, extremely satisfying *CRACK*. Well, at least I enjoy it.

    LOL. I always get nervous when Candy does that "dive bomb" on my back. The last time I saw her I told her not to do that any more; just walking on my back is great.

    I also like Sakura for a legit massage. YMMV for any other than some teasing and blue balls. Lol

  11. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    Before the COVID lockdown I visited two sites that were good places for a great massage, not so good if you were hoping for more. They are very convenient for me, has anything changed?

    Angel Mira Mesa Blvd. Checked this out twice in the evening, breaking up my commute, and both times got a fantastic 1 Hr. Massage, but no HE. Each time the Masseuse was pretty, in fair shape. They kept the professional draping, which is a usual sign they are a legitimate spa. They also took care not to excite anything they didn't want excited. I liked the massages and this was during the 4/4 days which is a bargain for a great massage. I felt great and they focused on my tip. I guess I passed the "good customer, tips well test" as they offered me a business cards with their name on it after seeing it.

    Mayflower Valley Parkway, Escondido. This is a foot and body place that really brings in the foot business. I got my usual full body one HR massage, and it was a great massage. Very professional, she was clearly trained, giving a balanced, and complete massage. Again full draping, with care not to excite anything. Another place if you really just want a massage and a place to relax, but I had seen this place advertised on RR twice which makes me wonder if somehow I missed something.

    Has anyone gone to these places since we opened back up and have any feedback? I would like to learn if they are still just a great place for a reasonably priced massage, or if they may be something more?

    Max.
    Best massage I can think of with guaranteed HE is going to be at MBC on convoy. Candy is probably the best masseuse, Ruby the best looking. Just my. 02. Candy will walk on your back and dive-bomb your spine at least 2-3 times, producing a sickening, extremely satisfying *CRACK*. Well, at least I enjoy it.

  12. #15022

    Chinese Herbal Palace

    The sign is gone, but CHP on Lusk is better than ever. I was in the area looking forward to the company of one of my ATF's Mia, but was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by an absolutely gorgeous MILF going by Nina. Wearing a pink dress, Nina is stunning. Not wearing the dress gets only better. Hehe. Love her dimples when she flashes her irresistible smile and the dimples on her bottom cheeks when tapping that ass. New ATF!

    BTW. I'm told Lily and Emma are back at Flanders. Both cute youngish spinners with like a zillion positive reviews. I have too many ATF's!

  13. #15021

    Looking for a Legitimate Well Done Massage?

    Before the COVID lockdown I visited two sites that were good places for a great massage, not so good if you were hoping for more. They are very convenient for me, has anything changed?

    Angel – Mira Mesa Blvd. Checked this out twice in the evening, breaking up my commute, and both times got a fantastic 1 Hr. Massage, but no HE. Each time the Masseuse was pretty, in fair shape. They kept the professional draping, which is a usual sign they are a legitimate spa. They also took care not to excite anything they didn't want excited. I liked the massages and this was during the 4/4 days which is a bargain for a great massage. I felt great and they focused on my tip. I guess I passed the "good customer, tips well test" as they offered me a business cards with their name on it after seeing it.

    Mayflower – Valley Parkway, Escondido. This is a foot and body place that really brings in the foot business. I got my usual full body one HR massage, and it was a great massage. Very professional, she was clearly trained, giving a balanced, and complete massage. Again full draping, with care not to excite anything. Another place if you really just want a massage and a place to relax, but I had seen this place advertised on RR twice which makes me wonder if somehow I missed something.

    Has anyone gone to these places since we opened back up and have any feedback? I would like to learn if they are still just a great place for a reasonably priced massage, or if they may be something more?

    Max.

  14. #15020
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey SD Peeps, been a while since I've been down there. SD really has a lot of beautiful women. I'm going down there tomorrow for a couple days and I've been doing my research and wondered if any of you can help me. I know there are amazingly beautiful escorts down there but I'm not the richest guy so I've narrowed down to what I can afford, which massage is more likely. FS would be ideal if it's going to be an overall excellent experience but, in general, I've also found that sensual massage can actually be a better experience, more sensual, which I like. That said, I know I'm posting in the massage area, and that one these is an escort, but I'm just trying to choose between them all and thought I'd post them all here. Anyone seen them or recommend the ultimate experience in SD? I'm a visual guy and like be pampered to and to have a sensual experience. I'm not in it just for pussy. I've got that in my life already. Here goes? Would appreciate feedback!

    Incidentally, I just saw Julie in OC who's amazingly hot, if any of you are ever up there. Luna in the Valley is insanely beautiful too.

    Amber the MILF.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/204271

    Brazilian Izabelli.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/190039

    Melina (also Brazilian).

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126696

    Sensational Stella.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601

    Ingrid Escobar (Colombian).

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ridescobar2012

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/
    The section is a bit newer, but scroll further down in the lower half and there's an independent provider section. If there are any recent reviews, you'd find them there. Good luck!

  15. #15019

    The Dilemma

    Hey SD Peeps, been a while since I've been down there. SD really has a lot of beautiful women. I'm going down there tomorrow for a couple days and I've been doing my research and wondered if any of you can help me. I know there are amazingly beautiful escorts down there but I'm not the richest guy so I've narrowed down to what I can afford, which massage is more likely. FS would be ideal if it's going to be an overall excellent experience but, in general, I've also found that sensual massage can actually be a better experience, more sensual, which I like. That said, I know I'm posting in the massage area, and that one these is an escort, but I'm just trying to choose between them all and thought I'd post them all here. Anyone seen them or recommend the ultimate experience in SD? I'm a visual guy and like be pampered to and to have a sensual experience. I'm not in it just for pussy. I've got that in my life already. Here goes? Would appreciate feedback!

    Incidentally, I just saw Julie in OC who's amazingly hot, if any of you are ever up there. Luna in the Valley is insanely beautiful too.

    Amber the MILF.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/204271

    Brazilian Izabelli.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/190039

    Melina (also Brazilian).

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126696

    Sensational Stella.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601

    Ingrid Escobar (Colombian).

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ridescobar2012

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape