Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 1679 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16749

    "Savage Maiden" and friend

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8723023255/1

    I know there are recent ripoff reports for this girl, but I decided to TOFTT and see what the issue is. I text her for a 30 minute 2 girl session, and she was very prompt in her responses and quoted me $350. Definitely pricey, but her location is up north in the Roger's Park / West Ridge area. The area and the building she lives in looks ok, but her apartment is a dump. She had me wait in the living room a bit while her friend took a shower, and there seemed to be at least 3 girls living there. They wanted to handle business right in the living, which was a first.

    "Savage Maiden" looks just like her photos, but her friend looks quite a bit older than her pictures. Not terrible looking, but definitely not young and cute. The picture I attached is probably the most accurate. They were firm on everything being covered, which was a disappointment since I was only their for a BJ. They mentioned that their menu could open up once they saw me a few times, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. There was a review from last year that said "Savage Maiden" was open to BBFS, but things may of changed. The friend started on me first, and her technique was good. She went very deep and provided just the right amount of suction. Neither of them undressed, but it wasn't a huge deal to me at that point. "Savage Maiden" kind of looked on while her friend went to town, and even offered to leave the room while she worked. Definitely weird since I paid for a 2 girl session and not 2 sessions with different girls, but whatever. She ended up staying and watching, and commented that I must have taken something to last so long even though we were only a few minutes into the action. Probably a strange way to try to hurry me up.

    The friend tapped out after 5 or 6 minutes, and "Savage Maiden" went for it. The friend was much more accommodating, and sat next to me teasing me while I fondled her small but cute tits under her shirt. I ended up cumming super hard with "Savage Maiden" deepthroating me and the friend licking and teasing my nipples. They handed me some paper towels to clean up. "Savage Maiden" ran out as soon as I was done, but the friend stuck around and made small talk while I dressed. She said that they like early appointments (before 2 pm) because they have kids.

    Overall, I had a decent experience, but it was definitely overpriced for what I got. On the bright side, I didn't get scammed or mugged. I'm pretty sure I'll never repeat because of how shitty their apartment was and how far they are away from me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 339e79a1f182c9cf1503432236180338_f.jpg‎  

  2. #16748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Beginner Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello9999  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm brand new to the Escort / ASP game. Any beginner tips would be great, questions below and haven't seen a post that covers beginner stuff. Been reading the forum and seems like this is a solid community.

    - Best places to look online (e. G. Tryst, other websites, etc.).

    - Red flags to watch out for when looking.

    - Best practices to stay safe / remove risk / not get ripped off.

    - Best form of communication when reaching out to ASPs.

    - Things that are normal to share when verifying and things not to share (I know they ask for name, job, etc.).

    - Any ASPs that you guys would recommend for a newbie in the Chicago area.
    Since we were all beginners once, the tried and true way to learn without from too many mistakes is to read the forum posts. If a provider is reviewed on here and the reviews are positive, you have greatly increased your chances of having a good experience. As a rule of thumb, I don't see anyone from an ad unless someone o this forum gave them a good review.

  3. #16747

    Jess from Listcrawler

    I don't remember reading any reviews of Jess on this forum so do not reconfirm my review to boost you all Post Count.

    OG Devlin has been part of this Forum for many years and my dreams are credible.

    Unlike some (O* Chuckie), I do not receive freebies or discounts for my reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I had a dream that I met Jess from Listcrawler.

    Her incall is at a dumpy Bridgeview notel but is safe.

    Jess pics are accurate but she has bad tootheses. She is easy going, very accommodating and in my dream she spoke French very well.

    Is she up for a game of Bridge, Yahtzee or Simon? I don't know because my dream was a qv.

    80/120/200 (negotiable).

    Devlin, Out!

  4. #16746

    Jess from Listcrawler (Forty Up)

    Gentlemen,

    I had a dream that I met Jess from Listcrawler.

    Her incall is at a dumpy Bridgeview notel but is safe.

    Jess pics are accurate but she has bad tootheses. She is easy going, very accommodating and in my dream she spoke French very well.

    Is she up for a game of Bridge, Yahtzee or Simon? I don't know because my dream was a qv.

    80/120/200 (negotiable).

    Devlin, Out!

  5. #16745
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    My thinking is that is just wasn't a connection and they were looking to get rid of me, but a spoonful of sugar would have gotten me out faster I would think.
    These cunnnts know that if they get you mad or upset, your junk won't cooperate and you'll split leaving the money. Most won't do it, but if they do, you can bet that it was intentional. Connection has nothing to do with it, there isn't a girl alive that doesn't know what to do to get a guy hard, if needed.

  6. #16744

    Juicy

    Had my first dream with Juicy today. Was easy to set-up and quick to respond. Hhr, CBJ, mish, doggy. Excellent. Will 100% be seeing her again soon. If you want a sweet girl with some great cushion for the pushin' this is your girl.

    New to the game aside from cruising 5th and 47th, would appreciate any tips, bsws. Sweet Dreams!

  7. #16743
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    What does ASP mean? Never seen that one before.
    Adult Sex Performer.

    In the olden days of Usenet alt.sex.prostitution

  8. #16742

    Jade

    Visited jade last week over in wicker park and she was nice and friendly and pics were fairly accurate. Apartment is in a safe area. My half hour session included some good kissing, a nice BBBJ (her tongue and nipples are pierced) and multiple positions till I popped in the bag. I did finger her but didn't try daty so not sure if available. Pricing in ad is accurate. Would repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovealwaysjade

  9. #16741

    Klaudia

    Saw her in the last week and had a good time. Her body is not super tight but she's cute and friendly and not a bbw or anything. Light kissing and daty available. My hour long session included 2 pops with a solid BBBJ and multiple positions including CIM. Multi pops available with hour long session. $$$ for an hour or $$ for half. Decent apartment over by Cumberland.

    https://tryst.link/escort/klaudia

  10. #16740
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Guys anybody have any new info on Lara and Ola? I know the agency they work for got busted and lara and company went back overseas. I did a search on here for Lara but all that came up was info from last year. Anybody have any new updates? I mean Lara and Ola were too damn good to be forgotten about like that!
    The Norridge Girls were amazing but I'm sure they're long gone and were sent back home too.

  11. #16739
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    What does ASP mean? Never seen that one before.
    Adult Service provider, I think. He must picked it up somewhere. First time I've heard it too, but google is my friend.

  12. #16738

    Probably in Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Guys anybody have any new info on Lara and Ola? I know the agency they work for got busted and lara and company went back overseas. I did a search on here for Lara but all that came up was info from last year. Anybody have any new updates? I mean Lara and Ola were too damn good to be forgotten about like that! 200 an hour for full non rushed GFE is a steal these days hell even back then it was a steal! You won't find that kind of service for that price these days. A lot of trash out there!
    Well considering there is still a non-essential travel ban in the US from just about every country in the world they are most likely in Poland. Plus they are probably some of the girls mentioned in the indictment of the pimps so they may be barred from travel to the US.

  13. #16737
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello9999  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm brand new to the Escort / ASP game. Any beginner tips would be great, questions below and haven't seen a post that covers beginner stuff. Been reading the forum and seems like this is a solid community.

    - Best places to look online (e. G. Tryst, other websites, etc.).

    - Red flags to watch out for when looking.

    - Best practices to stay safe / remove risk / not get ripped off.

    - Best form of communication when reaching out to ASPs.

    - Things that are normal to share when verifying and things not to share (I know they ask for name, job, etc.).

    - Any ASPs that you guys would recommend for a newbie in the Chicago area.
    What does ASP mean? Never seen that one before.

  14. #16736

    New info on Polish Lara and Ola

    Guys anybody have any new info on Lara and Ola? I know the agency they work for got busted and lara and company went back overseas. I did a search on here for Lara but all that came up was info from last year. Anybody have any new updates? I mean Lara and Ola were too damn good to be forgotten about like that! 200 an hour for full non rushed GFE is a steal these days hell even back then it was a steal! You won't find that kind of service for that price these days. A lot of trash out there!

  15. #16735
    This is MIA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain5  [View Original Post]
    This will be my first time in the suburbs. I am staying in the Schaumburg area and I could use some Intel please. I saw this add on stg https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem.../634728404123. Is this the best place to look for Asians and what is their up sell charges. They told me $160 for the hour. Feel free to PM me if you would prefer. Anyone who comes down to South Carolina I can return the favor. Thanks.
    Right here with ya brother. I would like to know this as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape