Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 694 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4886

    Top tier

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I rarely partake with girls under 25. While there are a few gems in the under-25 age group most of them don't know their way around a cock and are often hilariously inexperienced. That can be fun some of the time, true.

    All of the really good ones I have found have been 26 or older.
    By top tier, I do just mean the superficial look. And you're correct, some of them are inexperienced but I enjoy that I can take control and teach them in a way. The top-tier 26 or older always give a sense of high maintenance which I don't really want to deal with. Or maybe, I'm just not looking at the right places or the right ones.

  2. #4885
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this isn't supported on iPhone. Unless I'm mistaken, you'd have to side-load the SA app from an existing app (that came from the store).
    You can open SA on Safari one time and add it to the homescreen. It'll basically be like an app, only that you won't get any notifications.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Most of the "girls" posting these days seem to be writing one sentence in their bio, maybe 6-8 words, and one picture I'm willing to bet that these are actually guys sitting in some house in some other country, posting hundreds of ads a day through a computer not an app.

    My estimate is that about 60-65 percent of the profiles are fake.
    The biggest give for me in those cases is they have their "hot" pictures public and usually no private pics. Even if these may not be guys scamming, those are just these girls trying to get as much attention as possible with an intention to scam.

  3. #4884
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this isn't supported on iPhone. Unless I'm mistaken, you'd have to side-load the SA app from an existing app (that came from the store).
    I know this is getting off on a tangent since we should be talking about non-pros versus having a technical discussion but not knowing much about iphones, I assume an app won't function on a iphone unless it's been approved and downloaded from the the apple app store? If that's the case, I could see SA setting a more mobile friendly version of their website.

  4. #4883

    Not on iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    they could just have you download the app directly from their website.
    I'm pretty sure this isn't supported on iPhone. Unless I'm mistaken, you'd have to side-load the SA app from an existing app (that came from the store).

  5. #4882

    RE: I can see it going either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    The problem is that there's no shortage of women who want money, but in my experience, most of the women prefer the app over using the website. I actually prefer the website simply because it's easier to type en masse on a computer than on a phone. However, that doesn't seem to be the way that these women tend to communicate. Without the app, they won't get notified when they're contacted and a lot of these women already have trouble remembering to check their messages. In the end, the women will have to adjust and I'm not sure if they'll be able to do it.
    Most of the "girls" posting these days seem to be writing one sentence in their bio, maybe 6-8 words, and one picture I'm willing to bet that these are actually guys sitting in some house in some other country, posting hundreds of ads a day through a computer not an app.

    My estimate is that about 60-65 percent of the profiles are fake.

  6. #4881

    Gift List?

    Seems now that every profile asks "have you seen my gift list? I've been inactive awhile (had a longer term SB so not seeking) but seems new to me. It's fine to ask I suppose, do any of you guys send gifts from the site (who must get a % of the charge)? If so have you seen any benefit in hit rate with the women you seek?

  7. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't already heard, google is banning 'sugar daddy apps' from the play store beginning Sep 1. Any thoughts on how this will / won't affect the market? I know they've been banned from the iphone appstore, but something about this feels pessimistic.
    The SA app is pretty awkward but I get how people would want to use it versus working from their website but there's nothing magical about downloading an app from a app store. While less convenient, they could just have you download the app directly from their website.

  8. #4879

    I can see it going either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't already heard, google is banning 'sugar daddy apps' from the play store beginning Sep 1. Any thoughts on how this will / won't affect the market? I know they've been banned from the iphone appstore, but something about this feels pessimistic.
    The problem is that there's no shortage of women who want money, but in my experience, most of the women prefer the app over using the website. I actually prefer the website simply because it's easier to type en masse on a computer than on a phone. However, that doesn't seem to be the way that these women tend to communicate. Without the app, they won't get notified when they're contacted and a lot of these women already have trouble remembering to check their messages. In the end, the women will have to adjust and I'm not sure if they'll be able to do it.

  9. #4878
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't already heard, google is banning 'sugar daddy apps' from the play store beginning Sep 1. Any thoughts on how this will / won't affect the market? I know they've been banned from the iPhone appstore, but something about this feels pessimistic.
    You are correct that Apple banned them a while ago. I just use the browser to login when using my phone. Truth is I do most of my browsing on laptops anyway. I mean I do not mind doing a quick search on the phone. But if I want to spend time researching and looking at pics etc. I have always preferred a larger screen and more comfortable keyboards. But yeah I use i phones and SA has been blocked in their app store for a while now.

  10. #4877

    Google Play Banhammer

    If you haven't already heard, google is banning 'sugar daddy apps' from the play store beginning Sep 1. Any thoughts on how this will / won't affect the market? I know they've been banned from the iphone appstore, but something about this feels pessimistic.

  11. #4876

    At 33

    At 33 you should be getting everything for free that I am paying for at 60.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Recently got back into SA to freshen up my rotation but have been striking out a bit more with the top-tier girls from the 18-25 old range. Most of them have been because they are into or want older guys than me (I'm 33). And this probably might be worse with the 25+ ones, though I never go for them. Anyway, you older guys must have the proper good pickings from the 18-25 range, you lucky bastards!

  12. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, how did it go with the girls in the pics? I would have passed on the first two, but pics 3-5 looked fantastic.
    I met up with a couple and we had a good time. Damage was about $200 for each. I ended up at the "hooker hotel" in Jaco and no longer had any interest in the others. I switched hotels in 2 day of my visit and accidentally ended up at Hotel Cocal. OMFG! So the hotel has several bars and a restaurant next to the pools and they have a limit of 200 chicas that they allow in. Thursday at around 6 PM there was a line of 50-60 waiting to get in with 200 already inside (there were about 35-40 guys). The chicas are not allowed to sit at the tables unless invited or they order something but they have hundreds of chairs for them to sit in around the rooms. I would wake up at 6 AM and they had girls roaming the corridors looking for men. They kicked them out when the bars and restaurants closed and then they would be hundreds of hookers staying waiting outside the hotel for someone to come out and grab them or come in and grab them. There were literally 5-6 women for every man there and the vast majority of them were hot.

    So, I ended up doing 3-4 chicas a day until Saturday when I realized that my dick couldn't keep up with my eyes. So, I went to the pharmacy and bought some Viagra for the first time (no prescription needed) and then dropped down to about 2-3 per day (yes, I fucked about 30 women in 10 days). I paid $150 for the first one and then after that $100 each with a few below $100. Guys around me were paying $50-60, but I was completely happy to pay $100. I had every type of girl that I ever wanted. I have a thing for tiny spinners but after about the 6th one, I realized that they are cute and all but really have a hard time taking a dick. So, I moved to normal sized women with big asses and just had a blast. I fucked a woman that was a dead ringer for one of my employees and got probably the best BJ in my life from someone that looked EXACTLY like my adult somewhat step-daughter (yes, I'm sick).

    In the end, I met some people that were interested in doing business with me and we decided to go back at the end of October and work out business plans. I know exactly where I will be staying.

  13. #4874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    If I told her I wanted to date she would, so I think she looking for those things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    If she's open to all that stuff, seems like she should change her "seeking" tags. Right now they are:
    • Attentive
      Emotional connection
      Long-term
      Luxury lifestyle
      Marriage minded
      Monogamous
      Romance

  14. #4873

    Top Tier

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Recently got back into SA to freshen up my rotation but have been striking out a bit more with the top-tier girls from the 18-25 old range. Most of them have been because they are into or want older guys than me (I'm 33). And this probably might be worse with the 25+ ones, though I never go for them. Anyway, you older guys must have the proper good pickings from the 18-25 range, you lucky bastards!
    I have had just 1 decent experience with a lady under 25, she is 23 and still in the rotation. Other than her, everyone I've tried under 25 either can't put a sentence together or has minimal skills in bed. My sweet spot is 25-40. I would never even try to meet one that isn't old enough to meet at a bar, just not worth it.

  15. #4872

    Define "Top Tier"

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Recently got back into SA to freshen up my rotation but have been striking out a bit more with the top-tier girls from the 18-25 old range. Most of them have been because they are into or want older guys than me (I'm 33). And this probably might be worse with the 25+ ones, though I never go for them. Anyway, you older guys must have the proper good pickings from the 18-25 range, you lucky bastards!
    I rarely partake with girls under 25. While there are a few gems in the under-25 age group most of them don't know their way around a cock and are often hilariously inexperienced. That can be fun some of the time, true.

    All of the really good ones I have found have been 26 or older.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape