Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43872

    WaWa

    When I visited Atlanta few months back, stopped at Wawa AMP, around 4 pm on a Saturday and no crowd. I was given options to pick a gal. I picked an Asian to my taste (4 or 5 to pick from). 1 hr. 6 for massage. . 10 for CBJ and. 15 for CFS. Worth the visit, I would repeat. Massage wasn't great but everything else was good.

  2. #43871

    SiSi

    Just got back from Sisi in Marietta. I think the place has already been reviewed a few times, but wanted to at least provide a few details for anyone new stopping in.

    I stopped by around 3:30, and did an hour for 60. It was not busy when I arrived, but before I left, two other guys had arrived, and been shown to their respective rooms. Rooms were smaller, but not bad. The only issue with the room is that you could hear the other guys talking in the other rooms.

    Decent massage, flip, and HJ. She did a good job, and played with the boys a lot. She did not talk about price, snd did not ask for any money before the HE. Both of which I like. I gave her 60 for her extra services, and she seemed happy. Not sure what the typical top is out here (40 vs 60), but it was worth the 60.

    I did not get her name.

  3. #43870
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #43869
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigbOne1  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I am new to the site but have been visiting many different places I am trying to find a good place with a good massage and either CBJ or BBBJ. I am around north Marietta so any help would be nice.
    You're going to have to report on the places you have visited to establish credibility.

  5. #43868

    Not sure what you're looking at

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one on Buford Hwy? There are 3 Hot Stones in the metro.
    There's only one Hot Stone. Maybe several Hand and Stone, but this one is on Buford Hwy inside the loop.

  6. #43867

    Looking for a little extra

    Hey,

    I am new to the site but have been visiting many different places I am trying to find a good place with a good massage and either CBJ or BBBJ. I am around north Marietta so any help would be nice.

  7. #43866

    Multiple threads

    Quote Originally Posted by TKeen365  [View Original Post]
    Looking for someone who provides BBBJ and BBFS but couldn't find anyone.

    If you know anyone who is still providing please message me the details.
    Your post should have been made under the BBBJ / BBFS thread. Not every single thread.

  8. #43865
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TKeen365  [View Original Post]
    Looking for someone who provides BBBJ and BBFS but couldn't find anyone.

    If you know anyone who is still providing please message me the details.
    They're very tough to find now. A couple of years ago, I could get BBBJ / BBFS from 50% of older KAMP ladies. Since Covid, it's down to about 10-15%. You have to do a lot of hunting and work your game to find the KAMP ladies who'll do that. Perhaps a redeye to Dallas would help.

  9. #43864
    Quote Originally Posted by LlCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    I drove by today and saw a patrol car with an officer right outside the parlor. Anyone know anything. Maybe more busts coming?
    I drive past that plaza all the time since I live close by. That seems to be a regular hang out spot for some officers. They have been doing that for years. I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about.

  10. #43863

    Good Spa

    What are some recommendations for good spa with decent massage and hand jobs. Sometimes I just want massage and good relaxing tugs. LOL.

  11. #43862

    Therapy Plus (aka T+) Report

    New girl working there. Goes by Sugar. Mid 50's with short body and A's. (She might even be in her 60's) Ass sags a little due to her age. Has a raspy voice probably from too many cigs. Very personable. Comes in and immediately reaches for the goods. TS was nice even though she wore rubber boots. Back in the room she used some kind of rolling pin that she heated up for the massage. It felt good. Dropped the pin on the floor along with her clothes, oiled up her tits, and then my back. FBSM eventually concentrated on the goods with TUMA. Flipped and covered for medium depth BJ. Then we switched positions from there to standing mish. She's very vocal and vulgar while wrapping her legs around the waist and pulling me in as deep as I could go. Took a good ten before I popped. Laid over her as I did and she held me tight. The attention didn't stop there as she cleaned me up and dressed me. Sugar took her time and didn't rush me out the door. Looks so so or less depending on your opinion. Attitude is good. Definitely not Lexi quality but I still had a good time with her. 60 and 150 which some might consider too much for her age.

  12. #43861
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Actually they are watching Adore cross the street, I think.
    Or the police cars in the parking lot have nothing to do with Spa 18 OR Adore. Radical idea, but please do consider.

  13. #43860
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Superior Massage vs. (Defunct) Q Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by EffMacomber  [View Original Post]
    Don't let that stop you. Q Massage in Kennesaw was the same and that place was off the hook.
    It's about the total picture, not how tall the walls are. BTW, Q Massage eventually got busted. If a parlor is far from a soccer mom neighborhood, its rate of survival is much higher. Superior is not, so the chances of it going rogue are slim.

  14. #43859
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Therapy Plus in Smyrna

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly42  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I can find on Google Maps for T is one on Buford Hwy and T Massage & Bodywork in Roswell. Based on Street View, the one in Roswell looks like an apartment. Is there a T+ in Marietta that I'm missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Therapy + is on Atlanta Road in Smyrna about a half mile north of Windy Hill Road.
    SlickWilly42, the reason it was impossible for you to search for Therapy Plus is because guys are too lazy to post full / correct names and locations of CAMPs / KAMPs. They expect you to read their minds and figure out what's missing from their posts.

    To them I would suggest they try to figure out how my a** smells.

  15. #43858
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Actually they are watching Adore cross the street, I think.
    I have been by there a number of times. Sometimes there are cops in the parking lot (Spa18). I wonder if it's more about being noticed (maybe to intimidate) than surveillance. Besides, why use a police car to watch Adore? Fairly obvious. Just look out the window of Adore. You see the entire parking lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape