The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 986 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9774

    Artemis

    Anyone met her? She was only on the site for a bit but I'm set to meet up with her. Anyone ever meet her on person?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7c785...3-7d920d5a42d3

    You can message me here or DM me.

  2. #9773

    Good reviews

    Thank you for reviewing these. Great update.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    Not going to go crazy in-depth. YMMV, I got leads from members on here and didn't receive same rate or service as them.

    Huge rack, bbjcim, FS covered, cannot host. Talked down to 2.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83326...0-6e31db11ebae

    Did not partake but covered FS for 5, cannot host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3de09...c-f67ccbd10487

    Bbjcim, covered FS, also cannot host- asks for 350 for can get for 3. Availability shitty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8c06...e-edfc42b6072e

    Bbj, covered FS, cannot host but will not rush. Will ask for 5. But can get down to 3.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7774...b-6af21048fe2f

    Bbj, covered FS, cannot host and not mobile. 300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ee1b...f-7ace650bb90d

    From Indiana, cannot host not really mobile. Quoted 3 but too far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/640eb...e-5535af4adbef

    Submissive, likely open to uncovered FS, not very experienced but good to toss around, not mobile and cannot host, was able to get at 250.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3962...8-e8de0f7e5ab2

  3. #9772
    Just fo rfun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b01b1...e-1dd11d7466ac

    $1 k PM, message me if you'd like to compare notes.

  4. #9771

    Summary

    Not going to go crazy in-depth. YMMV, I got leads from members on here and didn't receive same rate or service as them.

    Huge rack, bbjcim, FS covered, cannot host. Talked down to 2.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83326...0-6e31db11ebae

    Did not partake but covered FS for 5, cannot host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3de09...c-f67ccbd10487

    Bbjcim, covered FS, also cannot host- asks for 350 for can get for 3. Availability shitty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8c06...e-edfc42b6072e

    Bbj, covered FS, cannot host but will not rush. Will ask for 5. But can get down to 3.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7774...b-6af21048fe2f

    Bbj, covered FS, cannot host and not mobile. 300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ee1b...f-7ace650bb90d

    From Indiana, cannot host not really mobile. Quoted 3 but too far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/640eb...e-5535af4adbef

    Submissive, likely open to uncovered FS, not very experienced but good to toss around, not mobile and cannot host, was able to get at 250.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3962...8-e8de0f7e5ab2

  5. #9770
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Her foot looks as big as her shin.
    What is wrong with her feet?

  6. #9769

    Anyone see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually see her? Seems cool and dtf but haven't met yet.

  7. #9768
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    See my post from several days ago.
    Thanks will try your method.

  8. #9767

    Renew

    Quote Originally Posted by SkulLord  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Like a year ago I got banned and since then I made a brake from it. But now I want to give it a shot again but I'm having a trouble in making a new account can someone please step by step guide me how to make a new one.
    See my post from several days ago.

  9. #9766

    Got banned

    Hey guys. Like a year ago I got banned and since then I made a brake from it. But now I want to give it a shot again but I'm having a trouble in making a new account can someone please step by step guide me how to make a new one.

  10. #9765

    I guess it is the angle

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca839...d-3614f69f8e5b

    So, offer a couple thousand a night and how many gals would respond?
    Her foot looks as big as her shin.

  11. #9764
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I have never successfully appealed a ban. All they ever did was respond with boilerplate garbage and also refuse to ever tell me why I was banned. They are supposed to refund your unused membership fee, though. I'd definitely push them on that.

    Just wait a few weeks then reset your router and modem, download user agent switcher for FireFox and change it to something you don't ordinarily use, create a new account with a different email address and get a new membership with a green dot or vanilla prepaid card and use a different name / info for the account and card. If you had photos up, take different ones wearing different clothes, etc. Don't use any of the old info or pics or they will just ban you again.
    Pretty sure they're just covering their azz from those backpage problems, they want to show a zero tolerance from any allegations that they're running an escort site. They want to be known as Tinder for SB / SD.

  12. #9763

    Couple thousand dollars a night

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca839...d-3614f69f8e5b

    So, offer a couple thousand a night and how many gals would respond?

  13. #9762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdtsxm  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads on rejoining. I am pretty upset bc I only got 1 month out of the 3 months I prepaid. I sent an email to SA asking to review bc I never talk about $ $ . H / E. I do politely reject, and block them. Not to mention all the scandilious hoes selling their pictures and videos. Like WTF SA?

    I wanted to know if anyone has come out a rebuttal from SA to have them unblock their account. It's been over 48 hours. And no response to the lifetime ban.
    I have never successfully appealed a ban. All they ever did was respond with boilerplate garbage and also refuse to ever tell me why I was banned. They are supposed to refund your unused membership fee, though. I'd definitely push them on that.

    Just wait a few weeks then reset your router and modem, download user agent switcher for FireFox and change it to something you don't ordinarily use, create a new account with a different email address and get a new membership with a green dot or vanilla prepaid card and use a different name / info for the account and card. If you had photos up, take different ones wearing different clothes, etc. Don't use any of the old info or pics or they will just ban you again.

  14. #9761
    I have noticed recently the girls on SA have become a little bit pricier.

    The girl that asked for 200 now wants 300.

    The girl that asked for 300 now wants 400 and so on.

    Everything comes down to supply and demand. It seems the supply has gotten lower and demand higher.

  15. #9760

    Does a Ban get reviewed and lifted?

    Thanks for the heads on rejoining. I am pretty upset bc I only got 1 month out of the 3 months I prepaid. I sent an email to SA asking to review bc I never talk about $ $ . H / E. I do politely reject, and block them. Not to mention all the scandilious hoes selling their pictures and videos. Like WTF SA?

    I wanted to know if anyone has come out a rebuttal from SA to have them unblock their account. It's been over 48 hours. And no response to the lifetime ban.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    I'm using Brave as a browser, vanilla gift card, different name and address and different pictures. Evidently SA scans pics, matches addresses, uses up addresses and cc info to track those that were suspended from rejoining.

    This is total bs because I've heard of at least 3 cases where girls were physically assaulted and raped from SA meets and the guys are still members. Yet us respectful guys get flagged for suggesting money or some other bs reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape