Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Any input on the federal hill girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/153703195798

    EDIT:
    And then I noticed some reviews after doing a search. 2 missing toes?
    You got a fetish for toe or something?

    I saw her 3 times last year and there was no issues but I know her and her girlfriend were having issues so I'm not sure if service going to be the same. But when I did saw her she was very friendly, BBBJ and no rush. But my friend try to get bbbfs and she said she didn't do that.

  2. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Any input on the federal hill girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/153703195798

    EDIT:
    And then I noticed some reviews after doing a search. 2 missing toes?
    Where are you seeing reviews that mention missing toes? Only posts I've seen that mention anything about that were some guy last year who posted falsely claiming that Mandy had two toes missing (she does not). I'm thinking maybe you're getting this girl and Mandy mixed up because they're both in Federal Hill?

  3. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Any input on the federal hill girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/153703195798

    EDIT:
    And then I noticed some reviews after doing a search. 2 missing toes?
    Do we dare nickname her "Stubbie"?

    (Ugh, I know, bad joke).

  4. #14476

    Federal Hill Chick

    Any input on the federal hill girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/153703195798

    EDIT:
    And then I noticed some reviews after doing a search. 2 missing toes?

  5. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    You've got mail.
    I guess I'm not senior enough to also get a peek?

  6. #14474
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    You've got mail.
    Thanks. I'll bet she could fly with those things but I'd rather be slapped silly. Good stuff!

    BMD.

  7. #14473

    Be careful

    They were most likely trolling the parking lot there is a lot of heat in seekonk right now a lot of complaints from locals of the cars going in and out of the hotels. They have done some busts on the hotels so proceed with caution if playing in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    So I replied to the ad in STG for college Asians. I knew it was not going to be the chick in the photo but maybe close enough (Got a text reply right back quoting 130 hh 160 hr, hmmmm? Asked if this was all inclusive or "just for the time". Reply was very brief, as all her replies were, and in broken English. She gave the address of motel in Seekonk. Flags all over but little head won again. Set up the appt for 1:00. Got there at 12:45. Texted her asking room number. She said let her know when I arrive. I said I'm here and I know I'm a little early but how long do I have to wait. Silence for about 10 minutes then she texts back. Ok babe, just give me 5 minutes. So now I see LEO slowly cruising the parking lot checking out the parked cars. So now the big head takes over and says. Exit stage left. So I head down the road with Uncle LEO keeping an eye on me as I leave. 5 minutes down the road I pulled over and texted. Sorry had to leave and told her why and maybe another time. No reply. Oh well, only cost me gas money and an hour. Could have just been a scare tactic by LEO to chase mongers away or a sting. Not going to chance it. Especially on Friday the 13th. Be safe out there. And always let your big head be your guide. (it's the add with the kitty ears).

  8. #14472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She's bad news. All her pics are old. And also, she chage 100 BJ, 120 BBBJ play with tits, 140 BBBJ cim and swallow, 160 qv FS. So good luck.

  9. #14471
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Hard to say. There was a period where someone stole her photos for an ad. I haven't seen her post on STG in months. There has been a couple of reviews on here reporting she is has a big belly.

  10. #14470

  11. #14469

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    Is there is pic of HasBathroomNow Ashley in this thread? Too many posts came up in search.
    This ad is pretty current, although she is not offering mother-daughter anymore: I asked. The room is her current incall https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062.

  12. #14468
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Quite the clever cunning linguist! Sure, I like a peek at what you poked!

    BMD.
    You've got mail.

  13. #14467

    Batwing Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    You have such a way with words, you silver-tongued devil!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I can make a link to my favorite pictures I took of her, privately, on request, to cuntributing seniors. They include pics of her spread-eagled, showing off her extraordinarily huge-lipped, freshly inseminated super-sized batwing cunnt.
    Quite the clever cunning linguist! Sure, I like a peek at what you poked!

    BMD.

  14. #14466

    Bat-wings

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I can make a link to my favorite pictures I took of her, privately, on request, to cuntributing seniors. They include pics of her spread-eagled, showing off her extraordinarily huge-lipped, freshly inseminated super-sized batwing cunnt.
    You have such a way with words, you silver-tongued devil!

  15. #14465

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    So I replied to the ad in STG for college Asians. I knew it was not going to be the chick in the photo but maybe close enough (Got a text reply right back quoting 130 hh 160 hr, hmmmm? Asked if this was all inclusive or "just for the time". Reply was very brief, as all her replies were, and in broken English. She gave the address of motel in Seekonk. Flags all over but little head won again. Set up the appt for 1:00. Got there at 12:45. Texted her asking room number. She said let her know when I arrive. I said I'm here and I know I'm a little early but how long do I have to wait. Silence for about 10 minutes then she texts back. Ok babe, just give me 5 minutes. So now I see LEO slowly cruising the parking lot checking out the parked cars. So now the big head takes over and says. Exit stage left. So I head down the road with Uncle LEO keeping an eye on me as I leave. 5 minutes down the road I pulled over and texted. Sorry had to leave and told her why and maybe another time. No reply. Oh well, only cost me gas money and an hour. Could have just been a scare tactic by LEO to chase mongers away or a sting. Not going to chance it. Especially on Friday the 13th. Be safe out there. And always let your big head be your guide. (it's the add with the kitty ears).
    Thanks for the intel. I've wondered about that advert, thinking it was TGTBT. I'm glad you got away unscathed and appreciate your TOFTT and the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape