Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 4555
-
07-26-21 12:49 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 273I think she said she's Colombian.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
07-24-21 17:31 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 4545Is she a thick white girl?
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 15:52 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 197I saw her walking with a guy on Main Street yesterday afternoon.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:32 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 273Don't think this girl is a SW but perhaps a civi willing to do something strange for sum change. Long story short, scooped her up after texting for a bit. Gave me a top 5 BBJCIM with spit. Her technique, skill, determination, everything was perfect. Only con if I had one was she couldn't fit all of me. However, afterwards she was pissed because she wasn't compensated for what she did even tho we never discussed paying in any form. Her entire vibe was as tho she wanted to but then afterwards thought she deserved something for it. Idk.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
She said I'd never see her again after the deed then texted me a few hours later "You ain't shit but I'm hungry bring me some food" which I wasn't doing. Overall I'll hit her up eventually because her sucks are A1. She beats anyone I've had out here (SW or chance encounter civis) and I truly don't believe she's a SW but a civi who does what she has to.
Tried to get a pic/video but she was paranoid toe entire time and kept looking around and keeping eyes on my hands while she was going to work. I do have her digits but as I said ion think she's a walker so don't bombard me with PMs because I'm keeping this one close to the vest unless a trusted member has something.
RT.
-
07-17-21 02:33 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 197She started moving away from it.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 22:57 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 4545WTF. 11 inch?
Originally Posted by BerWins13
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 22:10 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 197I had her the other night. She is extremely pleasant compare to other call girls on STG. Only thing can't handle a 11".
Originally Posted by SavyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 22:03 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 197I saw her last Saturday night when I came back around she was picked by tow truck.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 20:24 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 273Steph
Pulled one today, kinda a chance encounter. Didn't have time for the deed but got digits after chatting a sec. Anyone familiar with a Stephanie? Spotted her by the courthouse, blank tank, black sweats, dirty blonde, few tattoos, all her teeth, fairly decent compared to any SW out here. Will post again on her once I tag her.
RT.
-
07-10-21 21:09 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 85Review
Pretty reasonable but that was a while ago.
Originally Posted by BerWins13
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 19:44 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 197What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SavyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 19:34 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 85Review
She's definitely legit, I believe she's in one of those motels in Brockton, I hooked up with her a few years, she's OK, she may not look like her pictures now, I'd say they're definitely dated.
Originally Posted by BerWins13
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 17:55 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 197Review
Anyone review this girl on STG.
-
07-08-21 17:41 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 273This Crystal hasn't been on the track in years.
Originally Posted by BigDubz1031
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
07-07-21 10:19 #4061Regular Member

Posts: 22Black Carol sounds like my kind of *****. Would appreciate the hook up if you don't mind brother.
Originally Posted by OliverTwist
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





