Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13690

    Blacklist

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm wrong. But I still don't believe there is a black list these hoes share amongst themselves. There has been talk about one and some mongers even mentioned that they have seen it. But still no links to one and no Google results when searching. Maybe it's a link the hoes use threw the high end agencies.
    I just googled the term johns blacklist for escorts and a website showed up. There is at least one out there.

  2. #13689

    Blacklist

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how I am on a black list been doing this for 30 years. I have had a couple close calls on not having conversation before meetings. I checked phone number and not registered to anyone. Of course could be VOIP. Such is the challenges during the hunt.
    Maybe I'm wrong. But I still don't believe there is a black list these hoes share amongst themselves. There has been talk about one and some mongers even mentioned that they have seen it. But still no links to one and no Google results when searching. Maybe it's a link the hoes use threw the high end agencies.

  3. #13688

    Black list

    Quote Originally Posted by CobyBjj08  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a quick visit whenever I was new in town and before I found my regular provider. She's cute and nice. She uses the John blacklist, so if she went black, then your info was probably on the list.
    Not sure how I am on a black list been doing this for 30 years. I have had a couple close calls on not having conversation before meetings. I checked phone number and not registered to anyone. Of course could be VOIP. Such is the challenges during the hunt.

  4. #13687

    Which one is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by CobyBjj08  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a quick visit whenever I was new in town and before I found my regular provider. She's cute and nice. She uses the John blacklist, so if she went black, then your info was probably on the list.
    The (photo) link is not allowing me to see the photo directly.

    Can some link the actual ad / post?

  5. #13686
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBoat  [View Original Post]
    I had setup meetings with her on 2 different occasions over the past week. Both time, once I got to the parking lot, the communication stopped. In the first try, 20 minutes in, she texted "where are you", I texted back, "sitting outside your room", waited another 10 minutes, nothing more, left. Half way home she starts texting again and says she was waiting for me to call. WTF?? On the second try, sat for 15 minutes, finally I did call, she didn't answer. After leaving, she texted that she didn't recall us having a meeting planned. Won't be a third chance. Thankfully, my long-term SB returns from vacation tomorrow. This girl is exactly why I stopped seeing escorts years ago, I knew better.

    TB.
    Be glad you dint see her she has gone so far down hill looks awful. She has to wear coat the whole session so you don't see her arms and where she shoots up all time they are so bad. I walked out other day could not session room was so trashed and she was so skinny now. Always just low run down hotels to boot.

  6. #13685

    She's Very Particular

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad and have been watching it for a few weeks. I called and there's a female voice on the answering machine I left a message and 30 minutes later got a generic text. Very slow texting back-and-forth and gave me an apartment complex in Matthews near 51 and independence. I asked for voice verification or FaceTime and everything went dark. I'll upload a review but it sounded fishy. Does anyone have info. She gives area as Mathews.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/012/MTY...GNmNGZiNjk.jpg
    I saw her for a quick visit whenever I was new in town and before I found my regular provider. She's cute and nice. She uses the John blacklist, so if she went black, then your info was probably on the list.

  7. #13684

    Re: Italian Beauty B. Waste of time

    I had setup meetings with her on 2 different occasions over the past week. Both time, once I got to the parking lot, the communication stopped. In the first try, 20 minutes in, she texted "where are you", I texted back, "sitting outside your room", waited another 10 minutes, nothing more, left. Half way home she starts texting again and says she was waiting for me to call. WTF?? On the second try, sat for 15 minutes, finally I did call, she didn't answer. After leaving, she texted that she didn't recall us having a meeting planned. Won't be a third chance. Thankfully, my long-term SB returns from vacation tomorrow. This girl is exactly why I stopped seeing escorts years ago, I knew better.

    TB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/228726398149

    I made arrangements with sexy Italian / Latina beauty for a hhr of incall, I have no complaints of her attitude or appearance. She was cute and bubbly. What I do have is a complaint was use of the phone. It rang incessantly. She was on it almost the entire time. She was texting while I was attached to her breast. She then asked if she could meet someone downstairs. What could I say of course. I have trouble getting started, but once it gets going, I have no problems finishing. This starting and stopping did not help. And then time was up She said sometimes it just doesn't happen.

    I will not be a repeat customer.

  8. #13683

    Michelle Lynn them

    Do you have info?

  9. #13682

    That's B

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/228726398149

    I made arrangements with sexy Italian / Latina beauty for a hhr of incall, I have no complaints of her attitude or appearance. She was cute and bubbly. What I do have is a complaint was use of the phone. It rang incessantly. She was on it almost the entire time. She was texting while I was attached to her breast. She then asked if she could meet someone downstairs. What could I say of course. I have trouble getting started, but once it gets going, I have no problems finishing. This starting and stopping did not help. And then time was up She said sometimes it just doesn't happen.

    I will not be a repeat customer.
    She's been reviewed many times. She was the rage earlier this year. It seems as though demons have taken over. That might be what she went downstairs to get. Sue couldn't even wait until you got your nut.

  10. #13681

    Phone

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/228726398149

    I made arrangements with sexy Italian / Latina beauty for a hhr of incall, I have no complaints of her attitude or appearance. She was cute and bubbly. What I do have is a complaint was use of the phone. It rang incessantly. She was on it almost the entire time. She was texting while I was attached to her breast. She then asked if she could meet someone downstairs. What could I say – of course. I have trouble getting started, but once it gets going, I have no problems finishing. This starting and stopping did not help. And then time was up – She said sometimes it just doesn't happen.

    I will not be a repeat customer.

  11. #13680

    Sexy and Available Baby

    I saw this ad and have been watching it for a few weeks. I called and there's a female voice on the answering machine I left a message and 30 minutes later got a generic text. Very slow texting back-and-forth and gave me an apartment complex in Matthews near 51 and independence. I asked for voice verification or FaceTime and everything went dark. I'll upload a review but it sounded fishy. Does anyone have info. She gives area as Mathews.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/012/MTY...GNmNGZiNjk.jpg

  12. #13679

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Last time I see her in Raleigh she's really hot but not GFE.

    And really mechanical no repeat for me.
    Same here. Saw her several years ago in CLT. Hot but very mechanical. Not into the session at all. In fact, she is quite a *****.

  13. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Last time I see her in Raleigh she's really hot but not GFE.

    And really mechanical no repeat for me.
    What was the damage $?

  14. #13677

    Anari

    I see she has gone solo. Has she cleaned up her act or changed her menu / routines? Heard something about she and Rose or the Independence crew having a spat. Anyone have any updates or details.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/65683513

  15. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedBaldy  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her on 8/8 while I was in Charlotte for the day, but she texted back and said her A / C was broken in her place and wouldn't be fixed until the next day. Maybe next time.
    She was out of action for a few months with a broken leg. But I think it's healed up now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape