Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 523 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Shannon?

    I think the photos are stolen from Deb of Milford / Shelton.

    Deb advertises daily if not multiple times daily.

    If you searched for the image you could have known.

    That should have been a clue.

  2. #4069

    Any word on her? Luna

    Luna. She's just my type petite.

    Is she a healthy petite or a used drugs petite?

    Any info would be great.

    I searched the thread for Luna but Idk if those reviews are her since the links are dead.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/447904786686

  3. #4068

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    Oh dude, you could have gotten a (g) ummer. I can't believe you passed LOL Where did you find her? I don't see a Shannon on STG.
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...p/062453138270

  4. #4067

    And thank you

    Yes, BMD, I echo your advice. Much appreciated, but no worries, I do cover all the bases. Due diligence before any meets. I am very selective.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's not my type but did you get any selfies from her?

    Most times, girls are putting up older pics that were 20-30 lbs ago. If you don't get a clothed full body shot or two, she's hiding her appearance and uses her enthusiasm to draw in clients. Just guessing from old stories and experiences.

    Further, ask her flat out if she's sharing her location as you need privacy and discretion. She'll likely lie but asking may make her nervous. Then, get there early to scope out the area while prepping to bailout if need be. You're an ol cowhand at this. You'll be ok.

    * I just saw bbfreaks post below. I defer to his advice since hes been there.
    BMD.

  5. #4066

    Thanks

    Again, LOL. I've taken your previous response into consideration as well, which is why I've stayed on the fence. I guess I'm just thick headed and was hoping that someone else would have had a recent raving positive review. Wishful thinking on my part, again, lured by the pics. But I'm like that wary Rainbow Trout, inspecting the yummy morsels as they travel down stream, but letting those potential imitations pass by.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Just know those pictures are probably a couple years old. I saw her twice last year and the second time she had lost a lot of weight. Also, she sent me pictures of her recently and she's actually heavier now. I have no idea but I doubt she's being pimped by someone. I came close to seeing her and one of her friends a couple months ago but she's always asking for a ridiculous donation which I know she isn't worth.

  6. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Inquired about this one a couple of times and got responses about good and bad. The bad mostly about being a rush and under-performing. My concerns are more about her not being independent. Anyone know if there's a dude behind the scene? Something about that body that just gets my blood going every time I see her post. I know they're just pics, and there could be less that meets the eye in person. I've texted and she responds with eagerness to meet every time. Just can't seem to make that decision to go for it. Dear Abbey, LOL.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/838915799510
    She's not my type but did you get any selfies from her?

    Most times, girls are putting up older pics that were 20-30 lbs ago. If you don't get a clothed full body shot or two, she's hiding her appearance and uses her enthusiasm to draw in clients. Just guessing from old stories and experiences.

    Further, ask her flat out if she's sharing her location as you need privacy and discretion. She'll likely lie but asking may make her nervous. Then, get there early to scope out the area while prepping to bailout if need be. You're an ol cowhand at this. You'll be ok.

    * I just saw bbfreak’s post below. I defer to his advice since he’s been there.
    BMD.

  7. #4064
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Inquired about this one a couple of times and got responses about good and bad. The bad mostly about being a rush and under-performing. My concerns are more about her not being independent. Anyone know if there's a dude behind the scene? Something about that body that just gets my blood going every time I see her post. I know they're just pics, and there could be less that meets the eye in person. I've texted and she responds with eagerness to meet every time. Just can't seem to make that decision to go for it. Dear Abbey, LOL.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/838915799510
    Just know those pictures are probably a couple years old. I saw her twice last year and the second time she had lost a lot of weight. Also, she sent me pictures of her recently and she's actually heavier now. I have no idea but I doubt she's being pimped by someone. I came close to seeing her and one of her friends a couple months ago but she's always asking for a ridiculous donation which I know she isn't worth.

  8. #4063

    Starting time

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Inquired about this one a couple of times and got responses about good and bad. The bad mostly about being a rush and under-performing. My concerns are more about her not being independent. Anyone know if there's a dude behind the scene? Something about that body that just gets my blood going every time I see her post. I know they're just pics, and there could be less that meets the eye in person. I've texted and she responds with eagerness to meet every time. Just can't seem to make that decision to go for it. Dear Abbey, LOL.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/838915799510
    I find it amazing they list their starting time at 5 am. All the years I've been a monger I could never get these gals to start at 5 am.

    PA.

  9. #4062

    Thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    Oh dude, you could have gotten a (g) ummer. I can't believe you passed LOL Where did you find her? I don't see a Shannon on STG.
    Thats a great question. I have no idea how I found her. I could have sworn it was from STG. The only Gummy's I'll try is Gummy Bears. I prefer the middle age but with teeth. She was gross to be honest.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  10. #4061

    On the fence

    Inquired about this one a couple of times and got responses about good and bad. The bad mostly about being a rush and under-performing. My concerns are more about her not being independent. Anyone know if there's a dude behind the scene? Something about that body that just gets my blood going every time I see her post. I know they're just pics, and there could be less that meets the eye in person. I've texted and she responds with eagerness to meet every time. Just can't seem to make that decision to go for it. Dear Abbey, LOL.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/838915799510

  11. #4060
    Oh dude, you could have gotten a (g) ummer. I can't believe you passed LOL Where did you find her? I don't see a Shannon on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Went to go meet this Shannon in Naugatuck. Boy did I fuck up on this one. I always asked for a proof photo and this one I haven't.

    Went to her house at 4## Prospect St. I walked up to the door where she met me. She was very polite and communicated on every text. When I saw her she looked like she was 75 yrs old with no teeth, what a site. Nothing like the photo. There was no fucking way that little guy was talking me into that. I told her I left my money in the car and bolted.

    Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  12. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Texted her and an hour later got a response saying 800 for hhr. I replied back about it being a misprint and she must have meant 80. Response came back it wasn't a typo. That was her price.
    Maybe it was based on price per pound? LOL

    Mentioning the PD is lousy. Someone else should book her then "drop a dime" to the local PD, and let them take it from there.

  13. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Was looking aroubd STG for new talent. Came across Monica.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...2/216781391091

    Texted her and an hour later got a response saying 800 for hhr. I replied back about it being a misprint and she must have meant 80. Response came back it wasnt a typo. That was her price. I replied in a nice way there was no way anyone would pay that for an STG girl. She replied that was her price. Then in a minute she told me she was collecting numbers for the police and they would be contacting me.

    Anyone else ever here of that? I'm not concerned about it.
    It's time for us to have some fun. My turn now.

  14. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Was looking aroubd STG for new talent. Came across Monica.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...2/216781391091

    Texted her and an hour later got a response saying 800 for hhr. I replied back about it being a misprint and she must have meant 80. Response came back it wasnt a typo. That was her price. I replied in a nice way there was no way anyone would pay that for an STG girl. She replied that was her price. Then in a minute she told me she was collecting numbers for the police and they would be contacting me.

    Anyone else ever here of that? I'm not concerned about it.
    Just tell her she's not in Greenwich anymore.

    GREENWICH, CT (203) 660-0089 is a voip number serviced by Pinger - Bandwidth.com - Sybase365.

    Then tell her you sent a copy of her ad to the police and her dad.

  15. #4056

    New one on me

    Was looking aroubd STG for new talent. Came across Monica.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...2/216781391091

    Texted her and an hour later got a response saying 800 for hhr. I replied back about it being a misprint and she must have meant 80. Response came back it wasnt a typo. That was her price. I replied in a nice way there was no way anyone would pay that for an STG girl. She replied that was her price. Then in a minute she told me she was collecting numbers for the police and they would be contacting me.

    Anyone else ever here of that? I'm not concerned about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape