Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 523 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4078

    Eve

    Funny thing, but I thought I remembered seeing those sexy pics some time ago, and the same name, Eve, posting out of Norwalk for outs and car dates. Was always tempted, but too far of a drive for me. Now I see the posts out of Waterbury. A little closer, but after checking, determined that it IS the same girl. Only problem is that those pics are the exact same ones from 2019. She's hot for sure. Just got to wonder why she's using 2 year old pics for her posts. Still interested but hesitant.

    Also dug up what could be her real name, but not posting that here due to rules. If you toftt, let us know. If I do, I'll let you all know.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at this one and haven't found anything in searches aside from older ads, goes by "Eve". Bit of a hike, looking to see if she's a go or a no before 1. 5 hour drive.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/601032240451

  2. #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    OK. Damn cute, but those rates on STG! I would have jumped at $400, but for $800 I'm expecting a perfection.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/783161364693
    Definitely fake. That dorm room picture looks straight out of 2009. Post is already deleted.

  3. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    OK. Damn cute, but those rates on STG! I would have jumped at $400, but for $800 I'm expecting a perfection.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/783161364693
    I agree, unfortunately, she will find a few fools to pay that price and keep inflation high!

  4. #4075

    $800 per hour

    OK. Damn cute, but those rates on STG! I would have jumped at $400, but for $800 I'm expecting a perfection.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/783161364693
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzi2mdlkmdfkzgy1mjkwyjgyztcxntjkmdzlztg4othknjc5zq.jpg.jpg‎   ndcxntflnmexmwyynza3nty3mtm3ztvkotizyme5oge3ymy1yg.jpg.jpg‎  

  5. #4074
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at this one and haven't found anything in searches aside from older ads, goes by "Eve". Bit of a hike, looking to see if she's a go or a no before 1. 5 hour drive.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/601032240451
    Google her number and you will find some info.

  6. #4073

    Eve, Any info?

    Been looking at this one and haven't found anything in searches aside from older ads, goes by "Eve". Bit of a hike, looking to see if she's a go or a no before 1. 5 hour drive.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/601032240451
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzuymje0nze2zdi3nzq4zdm4yzkwyjrjymiyywnlzdjlytkzmjg4.jpg (1).jpg‎  

  7. #4072

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Amber much much better than she does in person I saw her off of E main Street she gave me a location whoever she was definitely strung out almost look like she's going to die very soon I feel really bad for her even though I don't know her she's totally emaciated and when I saw her she was having a hard time standing up and looked in her eyes she did that look like she do or she was I think she had a pimp she was talking to someone but then backed off and left think she was waiting for me she did not look good almost as if her head was hollow I have a procedure that I have to get done I did not want to take a chance of catching anything I can't catch something right now I am totally clean and always have been actually for many years like I said I think she has been abused so much looks like time is almost up for her I almost feel that she will pass away sooner rather than later I hate to say it but that is my opinion.
    Thanks for the honest input hoser, I'm going to pass on that one I suppose. It's really sad that these girls get so consumed with the drugs.

  8. #4071

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    I think the photos are stolen from Deb of Milford / Shelton.

    Deb advertises daily if not multiple times daily.

    If you searched for the image you could have known.

    That should have been a clue.
    The one in pink is definitely Deb.

  9. #4070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Shannon?

    I think the photos are stolen from Deb of Milford / Shelton.

    Deb advertises daily if not multiple times daily.

    If you searched for the image you could have known.

    That should have been a clue.

  10. #4069

    Any word on her? Luna

    Luna. She's just my type petite.

    Is she a healthy petite or a used drugs petite?

    Any info would be great.

    I searched the thread for Luna but Idk if those reviews are her since the links are dead.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/447904786686

  11. #4068

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    Oh dude, you could have gotten a (g) ummer. I can't believe you passed LOL Where did you find her? I don't see a Shannon on STG.
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...p/062453138270

  12. #4067

    And thank you

    Yes, BMD, I echo your advice. Much appreciated, but no worries, I do cover all the bases. Due diligence before any meets. I am very selective.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's not my type but did you get any selfies from her?

    Most times, girls are putting up older pics that were 20-30 lbs ago. If you don't get a clothed full body shot or two, she's hiding her appearance and uses her enthusiasm to draw in clients. Just guessing from old stories and experiences.

    Further, ask her flat out if she's sharing her location as you need privacy and discretion. She'll likely lie but asking may make her nervous. Then, get there early to scope out the area while prepping to bailout if need be. You're an ol cowhand at this. You'll be ok.

    * I just saw bbfreaks post below. I defer to his advice since hes been there.
    BMD.

  13. #4066

    Thanks

    Again, LOL. I've taken your previous response into consideration as well, which is why I've stayed on the fence. I guess I'm just thick headed and was hoping that someone else would have had a recent raving positive review. Wishful thinking on my part, again, lured by the pics. But I'm like that wary Rainbow Trout, inspecting the yummy morsels as they travel down stream, but letting those potential imitations pass by.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Just know those pictures are probably a couple years old. I saw her twice last year and the second time she had lost a lot of weight. Also, she sent me pictures of her recently and she's actually heavier now. I have no idea but I doubt she's being pimped by someone. I came close to seeing her and one of her friends a couple months ago but she's always asking for a ridiculous donation which I know she isn't worth.

  14. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Inquired about this one a couple of times and got responses about good and bad. The bad mostly about being a rush and under-performing. My concerns are more about her not being independent. Anyone know if there's a dude behind the scene? Something about that body that just gets my blood going every time I see her post. I know they're just pics, and there could be less that meets the eye in person. I've texted and she responds with eagerness to meet every time. Just can't seem to make that decision to go for it. Dear Abbey, LOL.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/838915799510
    She's not my type but did you get any selfies from her?

    Most times, girls are putting up older pics that were 20-30 lbs ago. If you don't get a clothed full body shot or two, she's hiding her appearance and uses her enthusiasm to draw in clients. Just guessing from old stories and experiences.

    Further, ask her flat out if she's sharing her location as you need privacy and discretion. She'll likely lie but asking may make her nervous. Then, get there early to scope out the area while prepping to bailout if need be. You're an ol cowhand at this. You'll be ok.

    * I just saw bbfreak’s post below. I defer to his advice since he’s been there.
    BMD.

  15. #4064
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Inquired about this one a couple of times and got responses about good and bad. The bad mostly about being a rush and under-performing. My concerns are more about her not being independent. Anyone know if there's a dude behind the scene? Something about that body that just gets my blood going every time I see her post. I know they're just pics, and there could be less that meets the eye in person. I've texted and she responds with eagerness to meet every time. Just can't seem to make that decision to go for it. Dear Abbey, LOL.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/838915799510
    Just know those pictures are probably a couple years old. I saw her twice last year and the second time she had lost a lot of weight. Also, she sent me pictures of her recently and she's actually heavier now. I have no idea but I doubt she's being pimped by someone. I came close to seeing her and one of her friends a couple months ago but she's always asking for a ridiculous donation which I know she isn't worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape