Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9918
-
08-15-21 14:41 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 38Has anyone seen that Maddie girl in Northboro / Marlboro?
-
08-14-21 09:50 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 38I have her number too along with that pic and a few others. Haven't gone and seen because the schedules haven't linked up.
Originally Posted by Worcarea
[View Original Post]
I've heard 200, I've also heard 120. Depends on the needs I guess.
-
08-13-21 23:32 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 355Cute, but drives you crazy
Not sure if its demons or greed, but gets very creative with her financial crises.
From the pics she shared I wanted to see her, but before we had even had time to meet she was begging every day. You know that's not going to improve.
Originally Posted by Pervy1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 17:39 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 4544Bro, you a lifesaver again. I try to meet up with her but I told her I want pic she's really thick. She won't send anything. Thank you again.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 11:12 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 313Leah with a different ad and pics
Thought I'd try this one only to discover she's the same girl Leah I wrote about previously.
Not worth it.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/782946674629
-
08-12-21 17:14 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 389Spinner
I've had some communication with her on SA. Never followed through with her but wanted 200 plus hotel fees just haven't been able to schedule with her.
Originally Posted by Worcarea
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 11:25 #5247Regular Member

Posts: 4Money hungry
I have been a SD on seeking for a while now. Met with her a few times. She looks better in person. Cute little spinner with perfect peach pussy. Very money hungry. Every other day was coming up with reasons as to why she was jammed up and needing $200, $150, $300 Kicked her loose.
Originally Posted by Worcarea
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:35 #5246Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have info on this Clinton Mass Jess woman?
She was on SA site and has one mention on this site. Any info is appreciated. She is a time watcher per the other post on her.
-
08-11-21 20:43 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 65Idk
Looks like a drug addict with a filter on pics.
Originally Posted by Haligan1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 20:37 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 4544Thank God someone finally save me 1 hour driving. I knew her ad was fake when the first thing she mention on her ad was she's real. And when I try to ask for pics. She always ignore me LOL. Thank you bro. You save me and now I won't bother texting her.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 20:28 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 65Excellent
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liana-la...vidence-922747
Little far like 45 min but she's a A1 provider (my experience). Great BBBJ, FS, she was really into it and kept wanting to make out with me LOL she said she wanted me to fuck her raw so it did. Ate her ass then she wanted me to make out with her again. Paid for hh was there for a hour. Also made a porn vid. This girl reminds me of the 2011 backpage days. No drugs, nice, clean, hot, great service.
-
08-11-21 20:23 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 65Excellent
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liana-la...vidence-922747
Little far like 45 min. Great BBBJ, FS, she was really into it and kept wanting to make out with me LOL. Paid for hh was there for a hour. Also made a porn vid.
-
08-11-21 19:13 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 313Leah
Decided to try this one out. Texted her and set up a time. Headed to the area and when I got close I texted. No reply called a few times and no answer. Had a business appointment in the area so after waiting over 45 minutes for her to replyI figured I'd try after the appointment. Texted her when I got done and she replied saying she was available gave me the address of a cheap motel flag 1. Got there and asked for the room. No reply. After about 15 minutes of trying to get a hold of her I decided to leave. As I was leaving she texted me the room. Got to the room and waited a few minutes for her to open the door. When she did I took one look and told her ill pass. Not the girl in the pics. About 30 lbs heaver not attractive to me and the room was a mess. Not worth the 1. 2 she quoted that's for sure. Where do these girls get off trying to get that much. Glad I passed.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/799327842812
-
08-11-21 15:47 #5240Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone know her?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/554755906441 I see these ads occasionally and I was just wondering if anyone here has contacted her at all. Not sure exactly what she offers or her rates.
-
08-10-21 19:20 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 67No Brainer
Ya Think? Missing SS# LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



