Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5132
-
08-17-21 19:31 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 242I have seen her once before. Not sure if she had moved since then but when I saw her, there was only one car in the driveway. YMMV but I personally did not find her attractive. Service was also okay and she was not very engaging. I would look somewhere else.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 21:54 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 2189You can get lucky
There is a jackpot if you are lucky. One of my ATFs is an AAMP girl. Some of the best sex I had. Find her hot and cute. Around 40 and looks around 30. Met her on WeChat and she told me she does not want me sharing her contact info.
Originally Posted by Socrates68
[View Original Post]
One time saw her at an apartment and saw the other girl she was working with. Girl was even hotter. She asked if I saw the other girl. Said yes and tried to get her to do a double with the other girl. She said she does not do that. She won't give me the agency number that they work for either. But there is an agency out there that does have at least two hot women.
-
08-16-21 17:37 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 2109Asians
I've never understood the appeal. But now I understand. Perhaps it's the thrill of the unknown. A gambler's instinct to keep trying in the hope of a jackpot.
To some extent, the hobby does involve that eternal search for that next new thing. But I like to start with a lot more foundation of hope than what you can usually expect from most Asian outfits. That degree of surprise is just not for me.
Originally Posted by Socrates68
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 14:22 #2444Regular Member

Posts: 16Never been impressed
I've partook a few times. Each time hoping "maybe this time will be better."
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
Each time I've been disappointed. I'm at the point where I'll likely never bother with this number. It seems they switch up often enough but everyone there has been older and definitely nothing special to look at.
Sure, you get greeted by a slinky outfit, but they quickly get out of it and what is underneath just doesn't do it for me. (Plus I like outfits but they don't seem to understand when asked to leave the dress on).
-
08-15-21 12:16 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 205I did host her.
Originally Posted by Paradise999
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 02:02 #2442He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Anyone visit her
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-you_i10979462
I did a quick search but didn't find a lot of info so I thought what the hell!
Very responsive through text, decent rates, face looked cute, body doesn't look bad and was willing to do a couple requested services. Got location / street name buuuut just as I was getting close she had a couple things come up and was going to be delayed a little so I took the opportunity to check out the street she was on, not a great neighborhood, not horrible but not great, saw where she was hosting and kind of got sketched out, shit load of cars in the driveway, someone outside looked questionable so I bailed TF out.
Anyone here actually visit this one?
-
08-15-21 01:47 #2441He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Well
I found myself in Manchvegas today and I thought I'd check out the Asian offering, let's just say it was not great. She was older, tall, not chubby but not fit. Paid for the half it was a pump and dump nothing more, I wouldn't recommend.
140 for the HH Probably rate it a 3. 2/10.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/401693491184
-
08-14-21 14:17 #2440Regular Member

Posts: 6Did she host?
I've been meaning to get together with her but I reached out to her couple months ago and was told that she doesn't host anymore. Did you host her?
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 23:11 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 205Lina From Erotic Monkey
Last night I was at home kind of late and I got that urge. I had already pumped a huge load into my GF earlier in the day but apparently that was not sufficient. I had pinged Lina a few other times but the planets had not aligned for both of us. This time they did and I am quite pleased. She is attractive, a bit bigger than her pictures but nice, and has IMHO a gorgeous kitty. I will repeat.
For you members who ask but do not contribute I apologize that I may have helped you. For those of you that know and share thank you for your contributions.
-
08-12-21 21:54 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 242Chloe
I wrote a review on her not long ago. Yes, you'll have to pick her up or add the uber to the donation.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 20:42 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 2109Layla Kate
Search the forum for Layla and Kate. Please report back.
Originally Posted by IspyWithMyEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 17:24 #2436Regular Member

Posts: 17Information on this Red out of Claremont?
Just set up a date with this read headed spinner. Has anyone seen her in the past? Spoke to her on the phone, sounds legit.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/524184086669
-
08-11-21 21:24 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 653Tell her you want to see her, and that you'll just pay for her Uber directly, and see what she says.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:16 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 303Chloe Angelll. Anyone meet her?
https://tryst.link/escort/chloeangelll#photos.
Was advertising Manchester, now Portsmouth, Outcall only.
-
08-10-21 18:45 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 405Giana
I've seen her a couple times lately walking the Manchester / Merrimack St loop. Probably cheaper and safer than going to an incall to meet her.
Originally Posted by Chaser666
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





