Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 30790
-
08-15-21 00:48 #14860Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 20:54 #14859Senior Member

Posts: 257Aminah Nicole?
Wow, Aminah Nicole is real?? I have been trying to get her to reply for way too long. I had just given up.
Originally Posted by SolidSnake31
[View Original Post]
If you have seen her, please share a review. I want that one!
-
08-14-21 20:08 #14858Banned Member

Posts: 36I digress this is "complaining" sorry.
I digress, this is "complaining" vs. Pro-tip. Sorry.
Originally Posted by PitGunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 18:28 #14857Senior Member

Posts: 430Daniela the Cuban. Any additional information.
I was looking around for something new and saw her. A google search of the number says that she's been in Greensboro and Charlotte, but there's nothing about her on those forums. I don't think I missed anything, I searched under her name and also Cuban. I'd love some information if anyone has seen her.
https://callescort.org/828-744-6752
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8287446752
-
08-14-21 17:15 #14856Banned Member

Posts: 36Reviews
You have not reviewed her on here? You have 8 posts. Not even 1 review. Help your brothers out and post info. I would like to see Mina but. I go from what you guys review.
Please and Thank You.
Peace out.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 16:09 #14855Senior Member

Posts: 1242Jessica Fox
Great post and I agree with everything you said. Jessica is still in my top 5 in the Carolinas after all these years of seeing her. My others most likely include: Samara, Hayley Muse, Fiona Ender, and Brittany dancer down in Myrtle Beach. So, for those who have seen any of the others I mentioned, Jessica is right up there with them. All 5 mentioned are elite in this hobby of ours.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 15:51 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 508Jessica Fox
First time meeting with Jessica recently and was a really good time. I was visiting Raleigh early morning an reached out a few days prior. She was quick to respond and setup. A few questions a reference ect. She said confirm day before appt and we were set. Leading up to meeting her I did my research as it's well known she has used the same pictures for quite some time. I got a few mixed answers privately and from searching. But none were never bad. Ultimately she is very thick in great places. Soft body. She is built great. Nice bolt ons and big ass. She really reminds me of pornstar Sara Jay. Her stomach is flat but soft. No pouch or hang. Thick thighs and ass.
When I arrive at her awesome incall she invites me in wearing a fishnet outfit. Sexy as hell. Walks me into her room which set a great vibe. A galaxy projector on the ceiling some light music and a sexy lady. We hug kiss and grope. She lays on the bed and tells me to join her after I get comfortable. We lay an chat an make advances. This is where I let her know I want to taste her. I go down. She is responsive but does not like fingers. So I enjoy my snack until she wants hers. I let her know to go to town as I can got more than once. She does a very good job. Nice eye contact spit hand ect. A pro. I asked for ball handling which I can tell wasn't her thing I suppose. No worries. Unloaded and she caught it all. Returned with warm cloth an cleaned up. Offered a massage as we chatted. Once our break was over we got it going again. Mish. Doggy. (Couldn't get enough of this view. Pounded until I couldn't anymore) then BBBJ cim. I was spent. She helped clean up and chatted until leaving.
She is the lovely lady in pics tho they are dated. She still is beautiful. She said she is scheduled to take new pictures soon. The incall is awesome. 3 for the hr which is about what I expect from a great provider with 0 drama or demons. Def will try an return when in Raleigh.
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
-
08-14-21 14:12 #14853Senior Member

Posts: 130Mina
She's awesome GFE nice ass I will recommend.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 14:07 #14852Senior Member

Posts: 130Brazilian dream
Not the girls on the pic but really decent.
No GFE to many rules wouldn't repeat.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9641991.htm
-
08-14-21 13:18 #14851Senior Member

Posts: 161Kiara
Any info on this one, no reviews. Sounded nice over the phone, asking for $$ / hhr. If photos are real, would love to check that ass. Any one seen her or any intel TIA.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/800022807918
-
08-14-21 11:22 #14850Regular Member

Posts: 16To each their own, of course
Thought I would give my spin on this provider. If you want a surgically enhanced Barbie then look to the other Brazilians. If you want an all natural, hour-glass shaped beauty then Camila is for you. Super nice plump ass, flat tummy, and large breasts that admittedly have a little sag to them (though look incredible bouncing all of over the place in mish). Think Aminah Nicole (for those who have seen her) with bigger tits. I also found her face to be quite attractive. On top of this she has a very sweet demeanor. At 120 for the HH she is a steal in my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 05:55 #14849Senior Member

Posts: 130Mina
She's awesome safe GFE pm for details.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 21:07 #14848Senior Member

Posts: 214Idk if that's the same Mina, but if it is, she used to come to Raleigh many years ago. And she was fantastic.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 20:43 #14847Senior Member

Posts: 358Mina or Demi
Have any of you seen her before?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114
-
08-13-21 19:43 #14846Regular Member

Posts: 13800?
About 8 months ago I hit that for an hour with bbcip for 200.
Originally Posted by Biscuits1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






