Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 523 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Was looking aroubd STG for new talent. Came across Monica.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...2/216781391091

    Texted her and an hour later got a response saying 800 for hhr. I replied back about it being a misprint and she must have meant 80. Response came back it wasnt a typo. That was her price. I replied in a nice way there was no way anyone would pay that for an STG girl. She replied that was her price. Then in a minute she told me she was collecting numbers for the police and they would be contacting me.

    Anyone else ever here of that? I'm not concerned about it.
    It's time for us to have some fun. My turn now.

  2. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Was looking aroubd STG for new talent. Came across Monica.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...2/216781391091

    Texted her and an hour later got a response saying 800 for hhr. I replied back about it being a misprint and she must have meant 80. Response came back it wasnt a typo. That was her price. I replied in a nice way there was no way anyone would pay that for an STG girl. She replied that was her price. Then in a minute she told me she was collecting numbers for the police and they would be contacting me.

    Anyone else ever here of that? I'm not concerned about it.
    Just tell her she's not in Greenwich anymore.

    GREENWICH, CT (203) 660-0089 is a voip number serviced by Pinger - Bandwidth.com - Sybase365.

    Then tell her you sent a copy of her ad to the police and her dad.

  3. #4056

    New one on me

    Was looking aroubd STG for new talent. Came across Monica.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...2/216781391091

    Texted her and an hour later got a response saying 800 for hhr. I replied back about it being a misprint and she must have meant 80. Response came back it wasnt a typo. That was her price. I replied in a nice way there was no way anyone would pay that for an STG girl. She replied that was her price. Then in a minute she told me she was collecting numbers for the police and they would be contacting me.

    Anyone else ever here of that? I'm not concerned about it.

  4. #4055

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    Photos must be back in the day.

    See post 2612.
    I guess it was her. To bad her name wasn't mentioned I would have pick it up.

    Thanks,

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #4054

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Went to go meet this Shannon in Naugatuck. Boy did I fuck up on this one. I always asked for a proof photo and this one I haven't.

    Went to her house at 4## Prospect St. I walked up to the door where she met me. She was very polite and communicated on every text. When I saw her she looked like she was 75 yrs old with no teeth, what a site. Nothing like the photo. There was no fucking way that little guy was talking me into that. I told her I left my money in the car and bolted.

    Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Photos must be back in the day.

    See post 2612.

  6. #4053

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Amber much much better than she does in person I saw her off of E main Street she gave me a location whoever she was definitely strung out almost look like she's going to die very soon I feel really bad for her even though I don't know her she's totally emaciated and when I saw her she was having a hard time standing up and looked in her eyes she did that look like she do or she was I think she had a pimp she was talking to someone but then backed off and left think she was waiting for me she did not look good almost as if her head was hollow I have a procedure that I have to get done I did not want to take a chance of catching anything I can't catch something right now I am totally clean and always have been actually for many years like I said I think she has been abused so much looks like time is almost up for her I almost feel that she will pass away sooner rather than later I hate to say it but that is my opinion.
    She looks sick in the photos that are posted. Good luck on your procedure.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  7. #4052

    Amber — saw her didn't partake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at post 1249, /15/2019. There's an attached pic that looks like her but the link is dead. Didn't see any reviews.
    Pictures of Amber much much better than she does in person I saw her off of E main Street she gave me a location whoever she was definitely strung out almost look like she's going to die very soon I feel really bad for her even though I don't know her she's totally emaciated and when I saw her she was having a hard time standing up and looked in her eyes she did that look like she do or she was I think she had a pimp she was talking to someone but then backed off and left think she was waiting for me she did not look good almost as if her head was hollow I have a procedure that I have to get done I did not want to take a chance of catching anything I can't catch something right now I am totally clean and always have been actually for many years like I said I think she has been abused so much looks like time is almost up for her I almost feel that she will pass away sooner rather than later I hate to say it but that is my opinion.

  8. #4051

    No big deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry dude. I saw her a few months ago but didn't post a review. My bad, I could have saved you some time. I was about to bail out also after she changed the terms. She said her add says to bring your own condom. I noticed your screen shot says that but not her stg ad, at least not the one I replied to. I stayed for a bbj but no cim. Her skills were pretty good but she is way older and has an attitude. And yes that driveway is the worst. I probably should do more reports than I do. I get good info from yours, and I need to reciprocate more than I do.
    I've been around a long time. I should have known better to do my homework. Every once in a while we'll get caught off guard.

    Thank you!

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Better than any other hotel in waterbury including the marriott courtyard. I've chelsey here a few times.
    Thanks, JavaMan.

  10. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Went to go meet this Shannon in Naugatuck. Boy did I fuck up on this one. I always asked for a proof photo and this one I haven't.

    Went to her house at 4## Prospect St. I walked up to the door where she met me. She was very polite and communicated on every text. When I saw her she looked like she was 75 yrs old with no teeth, what a site. Nothing like the photo. There was no fucking way that little guy was talking me into that. I told her I left my money in the car and bolted.

    Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Sorry dude. I saw her a few months ago but didn't post a review. My bad, I could have saved you some time. I was about to bail out also after she changed the terms. She said her add says to bring your own condom. I noticed your screen shot says that but not her stg ad, at least not the one I replied to. I stayed for a bbj but no cim. Her skills were pretty good but she is way older and has an attitude. And yes that driveway is the worst. I probably should do more reports than I do. I get good info from yours, and I need to reciprocate more than I do.

  11. #4048

    Hampton Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Horman69  [View Original Post]
    How's the Hampton inn, in Waterbury.
    Better than any other hotel in waterbury including the marriott courtyard. I've chelsey here a few times.

  12. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Was she wearing a tye dye shirt with a cannabis symbol? Death trap of a driveway backing out? Yeah she's been reported on here before LOL. My tires squealed getting the hell out of there.
    Yes the driveway is a death trap. I've always learn to face out so if I need to make a quick exit. I searched for anything on her and came up with nothing. Still my fault for not asking for the proof photo.

    PA.

  13. #4046

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Went to go meet this Shannon in Naugatuck. Boy did I fuck up on this one. I always asked for a proof photo and this one I haven't.

    Went to her house at 4## Prospect St. I walked up to the door where she met me. She was very polite and communicated on every text. When I saw her she looked like she was 75 yrs old with no teeth, what a site. Nothing like the photo. There was no fucking way that little guy was talking me into that. I told her I left my money in the car and bolted.

    Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Was she wearing a tye dye shirt with a cannabis symbol? Death trap of a driveway backing out? Yeah she's been reported on here before LOL. My tires squealed getting the hell out of there.

  14. #4045

    Hampton inn

    How's the Hampton inn, in Waterbury.

  15. #4044

    Shannon

    Went to go meet this Shannon in Naugatuck. Boy did I fuck up on this one. I always asked for a proof photo and this one I haven't.

    Went to her house at 4## Prospect St. I walked up to the door where she met me. She was very polite and communicated on every text. When I saw her she looked like she was 75 yrs old with no teeth, what a site. Nothing like the photo. There was no fucking way that little guy was talking me into that. I told her I left my money in the car and bolted.

    Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58C9F76D-27D4-48BB-BA91-EA4B60B85699.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape