Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 1030 1530 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16894

    Agree about Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree, I thought she was way over rated. I definitely don't think she is worthy of paying for it. I'd bang her for free 10 times out of 10. But I won't repeat.

    I previously posted on here about how hard she was to schedule with and getting stood up, and got some backlash. But I found myself close by her incall when she posted one day and thought I would try again. She responded immediately and I went right over, no problem.

    Pics are VERY old. She weighs 30 lbs more than the most recent pics.

    She had a nice pussy. Ass was pretty nice and big. BJ was excellent. Despite my previous post, she seemed super cool and nice.

    It all depends on what you are willing to pay for. I want a girl who is very fit and healthy. She doesn't seem like she is either, to me. I think she is a little over rated on here. She certainly isn't what I would consider "hot", by any measure. And she knows that which is why she uses pics that are 10 years old. She does look "hot" in the pics.

    But to each his own. Be safe gentlemen.
    Got to see her and my impression was wish I'd gotten to see her awhile ago. Definitely seems to be on the downward track. Still has decent skills when you get to main event, but expect service to start deteriorating soon as well.

  2. #16893
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    Quick review:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/323275504958

    I do not know how recent the pictures are but she does look like the pictures. Setup was easy. Good communication.

    She says she smokes and when I entered the room there was a thick fog of smoke BUT I could hardly smell anything which is unusual.

    She was worried about making any noise that the neighbors might be able to hear. If she didn't have something of mine in her mouth she has a pillow up to it to muffle any sounds she made.

    Hug, clothes come off, BBBJ, DATY (which she really appreciated), 69, BFS (Doggy and mish), CIP. (A cover wasn't even mentioned).

    YMMV.

    Not the most enthusiastic but she can take a pounding without watching the clock. She thanked me for visiting her at the end. I would definitely repeat.
    Saw her probably two years ago when she travelled to Bloomington. Everything was covered. She wasn't the friendliest girl in the business but she put on some music and started sucking away. Pussy was tight as fuck in doggy and she just put her head down and let me pound away. I'd definitely see her again if she was in Btown. She definitely appreciates people who don't waste her time. She mentioned that a couple times.

  3. #16892

    Tryst girls

    Hey gents. Making a trip to Indy next week and have been saving a little for a good time. Any info on any of the following ladies:

    Miaah.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miaah-2021

    Kate Hart.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-hart

    Stacy Banks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/staceybankz-17

    Anamarie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anamarie-119

    Skipthegames seems to be a wasteland. DI seems to be legit. Hoping the tryst girls are true too. PM me or reply to here. Thanks!

  4. #16891

    Nikkie

    Boy can she suck a cock and never looses a drop.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/65755346

  5. #16890
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Which one?

  6. #16889

    Tried to do this one, scam


  7. #16888

    Tallie

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/...zNAk2jcnBszQbi

  8. #16887
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but pretty sure she's also on SA. https://www.seeking.com/member/7dfb7...e-583b894a2a21.

  9. #16886

  10. #16885
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    Include me also, would love to see her. Pretty please PM me.

  11. #16884
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Visited her recently, pics are definitely not up to date. She has gone downhill. YMMV.
    I totally agree, I thought she was way over rated. I definitely don't think she is worthy of paying for it. I'd bang her for free 10 times out of 10. But I won't repeat.

    I previously posted on here about how hard she was to schedule with and getting stood up, and got some backlash. But I found myself close by her incall when she posted one day and thought I would try again. She responded immediately and I went right over, no problem.

    Pics are VERY old. She weighs 30 lbs more than the most recent pics.

    She had a nice pussy. Ass was pretty nice and big. BJ was excellent. Despite my previous post, she seemed super cool and nice.

    It all depends on what you are willing to pay for. I want a girl who is very fit and healthy. She doesn't seem like she is either, to me. I think she is a little over rated on here. She certainly isn't what I would consider "hot", by any measure. And she knows that which is why she uses pics that are 10 years old. She does look "hot" in the pics.

    But to each his own. Be safe gentlemen.

  12. #16883

    Nice

    I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, love them baloney nips as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah some of her pics are a bit older but she does include more recent pix in the mix. I think they're a pretty fair representation though compared to alot I see. Got to open up your gallery page in listcrawler to see the whole lot.

    You're entitled to your opinion all the same but I think she's pretty hot.
    .

  13. #16882
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Visited her recently, pics are definitely not up to date. She has gone downhill. YMMV.
    Yeah some of her pics are a bit older but she does include more recent pix in the mix. I think they're a pretty fair representation though compared to alot I see. Got to open up your gallery page in listcrawler to see the whole lot.

    You're entitled to your opinion all the same but I think she's pretty hot.

  14. #16881
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently for $ / QV.

    Very toned and super hot. BBBJ and CFS was excellent. Mid to low grade motel but not bad. Definitely a repeat. Kinda hard to nail down but once communication starts it's pretty consistent with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65422418
    Visited her recently, pics are definitely not up to date. She has gone downhill. YMMV.

  15. #16880

    Thanks appreciate

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I'll take the number as well please.
    Thanks again will share update once I meet or get lucky to say LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape