Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 1032 1532 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16858
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatrfn  [View Original Post]
    Also in this area. Would love her info and can share some Fl contacts in exchange.
    I'm near Anderson and would love to help her out. I don't know how to PM though.

  2. #16857

    PrettyMizz update

    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2021-08-10 11-39-23-7698d9.jpg‎   image2021-08-10 11-39-14-9bfe3a.jpg‎  

  3. #16856

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatrfn  [View Original Post]
    Also in this area. Would love her info and can share some Fl contacts in exchange.
    Just an FYI she is requiring a photo be sent.

  4. #16855

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Raine?

    She has to be a doppelganger for the infamous Renee from the ol Rockville Rd area or her sister, idk.
    Do you have a picture or a link. If its the same one its bad news.

  5. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!
    Also in this area. Would love her info and can share some Fl contacts in exchange.

  6. #16853
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    I'm up by Anderson, can you PM me more info? Contact info?
    I'm going to be in Anderson Thursday I would her info too thanks.

  7. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!
    I'm in Anderson anyway you could PM her contact info? Much appreciated!

  8. #16851

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!
    I'm up by Anderson, can you PM me more info? Contact info?

  9. #16850

    Opportunity.

    Hey all,

    I saw a young lady from SA and shared her info in the SA thread. But she just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $ She is in Anderson, hosts, and is real. Seniors, PM for her contact number. I am no pimp, but she is a sweet young lady, and asked if I knew anyone looking today. Be nice and good luck!

  10. #16849

    Seeing double.

    Anyone familiar with Raine?

    She has to be a doppelganger for the infamous Renee from the ol Rockville Rd area or her sister, idk.

  11. #16848

    Be aware

    You might be in for a scare w this one. Alyssa aka Cherry Pie has been on a long hiatus and could be bad, sad news imo.

    Pharma were and probably are still in heavy play with her. Used to be a rare gem too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65487392#.

  12. #16847

    Abby blondie with a body

    Saw this one recently for $ / QV.

    Very toned and super hot. BBBJ and CFS was excellent. Mid to low grade motel but not bad. Definitely a repeat. Kinda hard to nail down but once communication starts it's pretty consistent with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65422418

  13. #16846

    Anyone familiar with Star

    I've been noticing her posts for awhile now and almost took the plunge recently.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15851797

    Last four digits 4441.

  14. #16845

    Milfy as ever

    Decided to hit Ol Milk A Bone up AKA Milfy. Never had a bad experience with her to date but contact can be rough. Still one of the best BBBJs in town in my book. Answered the door in lingerie like always and was showered and ready. Didn't appear to be on anything to the best of my knowledge. Before getting down to business she decided to put on a little show for me wich was pretty nice.

    CFS 30 min / $ 2, nicer Hotel and room was super clean. Probably not everyone s cup of tea but we jive real well.

  15. #16844

    Did you read her ad?

    It says right there in her ad that she is "drama free" and "your satisfaction is always guaranteed". Sounds like you need a refund or I would file a complaint with the BBB and Angie's List.

    Kidding!

    Thanks for the warning, I had thought about reaching out. I'll avoid now.

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXSeek  [View Original Post]
    Took my money. A lot of complaining. No service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape