Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5978

    Talk2 me99

    Matched with her on SDM. Was having good conversation until she wanted $200 cashapp just to meet. I smell a scammer. Name is allegedly Fran (aka Talk2me99).

  2. #5977

    Delusional

    Wants $x1.8 for meet and greets. See ya!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed16f...7-6465e072f9dc

  3. #5976

    Other ways to meet sugar babies

    A question for you mongers. What are other ways in which you are meeting sugar babies other than SA?

    For example I've used Instagram in the past and have been successful even though it takes a lot of time and work.

  4. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    She seems pretty legit. I've talked to her and she's quick to send a few pics and get to the point. Good personality, goes over any details and quoted $$ I didn't meet yet myself mainly just for how far she is, but may soon if anyone else post a positive experience. She offered me to come straight to her place and cook dinner a true "full service" LOL.
    She quoted me 300 a few months ago for coming to me. I passed. Her place is fairly easy to get to. And parking is kinda bad in the apartment complex though. I just happen to know her neighbour. The neighbour doesn't know about her activities.

  5. #5974

    Bewitched

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    She seems pretty legit. I've talked to her and she's quick to send a few pics and get to the point. Good personality, goes over any details and quoted $$ I didn't meet yet myself mainly just for how far she is, but may soon if anyone else post a positive experience. She offered me to come straight to her place and cook dinner a true "full service" LOL.
    I head out that for business. May have to take one for the team. I'll post if I can set something up.

  6. #5973

    Bewitched

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested in anyone has some info on her.

    Thanks,

    Iron.
    She seems pretty legit. I've talked to her and she's quick to send a few pics and get to the point. Good personality, goes over any details and quoted $$ I didn't meet yet myself mainly just for how far she is, but may soon if anyone else post a positive experience. She offered me to come straight to her place and cook dinner a true "full service" LOL.

  7. #5972

    Hummmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    From the first message received she told me she was an escort. She said she would come to me from Belair for $x3.5. Not interested even though I have a weakness for Brazilian girls.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/735c7...a-4978079733bf
    Just perving for free on WYP and she was the only one I thought might be worth blowing money on. I guess she's not an escort enough to have her own website or feels "secure" on SA and WYP. Maybe she shouldn't send emails saying she's an escort because that's not very "secure".

  8. #5971

    Pro

    From the first message received she told me she was an escort. She said she would come to me from Belair for $x3.5. Not interested even though I have a weakness for Brazilian girls.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/735c7...a-4978079733bf

  9. #5970

    SeekingInDMV

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatted on SA for a while then went to text. Her work takes her to different locations in the area. Ended up meeting for coffee. That's her in the picture but it's a very complimentary photo. Wouldn't talk $, just what I felt like donating. Went to the FC. It was ok. Was thinking of repeating, but then started getting messages about helping pay for this or that. I moved on pretty quickly after that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d73...5-1e2e1d2e1452
    She was discussed previously, was a no-show at least once, and appears to have done a little bit of porn.

  10. #5969

    Bewitched

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested in anyone has some info on her.

    Thanks,

    Iron.
    The 3rd photo looks familiar from a couple of years ago, but I don't know any details.

  11. #5968

    Fake

    Contacted me yesterday afternoon and said she was in Huntingtown, but she has a car and would come to me. Didn't ask for any money until it was time for her to come to me. Then asked for 40 for gas. I said that I don't give money until we see each other. She said she understood and was still coming. Guess what, just as I figured no more messages and no show.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/990d2...6-07ca4f345d1e

  12. #5967

    Seeking in DMV

    Chatted on SA for a while then went to text. Her work takes her to different locations in the area. Ended up meeting for coffee. That's her in the picture but it's a very complimentary photo. Wouldn't talk $, just what I felt like donating. Went to the FC. It was ok. Was thinking of repeating, but then started getting messages about helping pay for this or that. I moved on pretty quickly after that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d73...5-1e2e1d2e1452

  13. #5966

    Bewitched in Chambersburg

    I'm also interested in anyone has some info on her.

    Thanks,

    Iron.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen.

    Curious to know who's talked to or has seen this one. Told me she's be doing this for awhile seems to be kind of a pro. If anyone has anymore intel please feel free to share!

    Thanks.

    Pilot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4afca...2-e176d3702f0f

  14. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    Messaged back and forth a bunch of times, then when the discussion turned to our expectations, she clammed up. A few days later she says nothing sexual.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b54a...a-8f573cbbf78f
    Dammmm- Good to know. I totally thought she'd be dtf.

  15. #5964

    Platonic

    Messaged back and forth a bunch of times, then when the discussion turned to our expectations, she clammed up. A few days later she says nothing sexual.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b54a...a-8f573cbbf78f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape