Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4254
-
08-14-21 15:28 #924Senior Member

Posts: 135Thank you very much. Everybody out. At once!
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 15:57 #923Senior Member

Posts: 179Your winnings, sir.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 14:22 #922Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Bad photoshop club
What is this photoshop of which you speak? You mean none of those photos are real and the women don't really look like that?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
I'm shocked, Sir.
Shocked, I say.
-
08-13-21 12:17 #921Senior Member

Posts: 906Bad photoshop club
There is a lot of bad photoshop on RR, but this one (https://seattle.rubratings.com/238061) really took the cake.
-
08-12-21 23:19 #920Senior Member

Posts: 385Alts
Yeah I was kind of joking there. It could be honestone or any of the other trolls who got banned from that board. I really don't care. They don't bother me.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 19:14 #919Senior Member

Posts: 282They said my IP address matched a banned account.
Originally Posted by AkFishGuy
[View Original Post]
I told them I use a VPN.
So I guess someone else used the same VPN.
They are idiots.
-
08-12-21 00:38 #918Senior Member

Posts: 824All the same only the names will change
I'm pretty sure they are all alts for a pretty regular poster.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 22:37 #917Senior Member

Posts: 26Same thing happened to me
I setup an account for my friend on my phone a while ago and months later both of our accounts got banned. Guess they cross reference accounts with IP addresses which, at first, surprised me they'd come to that conclusion. After talking with providers and hearing how often guys do create multiple accounts, it made sense.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
Not sure if that helps. I was really confused until my friend told me his account was also banned.
-
08-11-21 22:17 #916Senior Member

Posts: 385Banned
Was it the same guy from post 908 and 910?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:47 #915Senior Member

Posts: 282I got banned from that T and a site
I recently got banned from t and a.
I am not sure why I got banned.
Someone named Darius said I was an Alt. Yet he didn't say who I was an alt of.
I am not an alt. I have 3 recent reviews.
What is wrong with those people?
-
08-08-21 19:24 #914Senior Member

Posts: 906Rubratings
When you realize they photoshopped a too-small Asian girls head on a too-large body. Then you can't unsee it see all of them as photoshopped.
-
08-08-21 17:17 #913Senior Member

Posts: 216You think these women are better than you?
Originally Posted by CurbKikker
[View Original Post]
Ok.
-
08-08-21 17:02 #912Senior Member

Posts: 30Dude, how dare an unattractive Cambodian girl who is less than 5 feet tall, with ugly freckles, show repeated interest in me, even though I kept ignoring her advances. I put her in her place, and taught her a lesson.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 16:06 #911Senior Member

Posts: 824So?
Why do we care? That's kind of the point. I'm glad you are proud of yourself, but what's the point in posting it here.
Originally Posted by CurbKikker
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 16:04 #910Senior Member

Posts: 30Darius M on single mothers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=63eZCoC8GTY&t=150s
Preach, Darius Dude!












Reply With Quote




