Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 25023
-
08-13-21 20:44 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 95Destiny
I have never heard of that website and never have heard Destiny doing more then bjs. She used to make clear that she does only the one thing, which is a nice sloppy BJ. I have no idea what that website is about but am pretty darn sure it is not Destiny claiming she is open to more. If anyone knows the deal about that site, please enlighten us. On a sidenote about Destiny, if you are trying to reach her from a text app and not a real number you will not get an answer.
Originally Posted by Groundglass
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 17:41 #14462Senior Member

Posts: 29Destiny
She is still around. I saw her last week. I believe she needs to recognize your number otherwise she may not respond. Average response time with me is 5 min.
Originally Posted by BigD29
[View Original Post]
On a side note what is this website? The writer has a flair for words Also the reviewer said "she can come up with a conventional service" implying more is on the menu? Can anyone confirm?
-
08-13-21 16:52 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 196Destiny
I saw her in June, same as she ever was.
Originally Posted by BigD29
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 15:44 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 235Asian in Seekonk
So I replied to the ad in STG for college Asians. I knew it was not going to be the chick in the photo but maybe close enough (Got a text reply right back quoting 130 hh 160 hr, hmmmm? Asked if this was all inclusive or "just for the time". Reply was very brief, as all her replies were, and in broken English. She gave the address of motel in Seekonk. Flags all over but little head won again. Set up the appt for 1:00. Got there at 12:45. Texted her asking room number. She said let her know when I arrive. I said I'm here and I know I'm a little early but how long do I have to wait. Silence for about 10 minutes then she texts back. Ok babe, just give me 5 minutes. So now I see LEO slowly cruising the parking lot checking out the parked cars. So now the big head takes over and says. Exit stage left. So I head down the road with Uncle LEO keeping an eye on me as I leave. 5 minutes down the road I pulled over and texted. Sorry had to leave and told her why and maybe another time. No reply. Oh well, only cost me gas money and an hour. Could have just been a scare tactic by LEO to chase mongers away or a sting. Not going to chance it. Especially on Friday the 13th. Be safe out there. And always let your big head be your guide. (it's the add with the kitty ears).
-
08-13-21 13:24 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 76Destiny
After a long break I have been seeing Destiny since May on the regular. Last time was around the end of July. She seems to be active but might be limiting her number of clients? She also doesn't reply to text apps, just real numbers from what I understand. I can confirm she is still quite attractive and also as good as ever at BBBJs.
Originally Posted by BigD29
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 13:10 #14458Senior Member

Posts: 126Info
I would day that anyone offering incall in Syracuse, Burlington, Vermont and RI at the same time is probably not going to be what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 13:08 #14457Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
Is there is pic of HasBathroomNow Ashley in this thread? Too many posts came up in search.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 10:45 #14456Senior Member

Posts: 738I can confirm she was still around as recently as late April. I have no information more recent than that though.
Originally Posted by BigD29
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 10:04 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 235Cmc
Yup! Sorry, dumb little head got excited. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 22:27 #14454Regular Member

Posts: 3Destiny in Pawtucket
Anybody know if she's still in the game? Can't find anything on her for over a year, assume she moved or retired.
https://www.mccoysguide.com/destiny-providence-20145
-
08-12-21 21:42 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 291Fake / Scam ad. Instead of location? It provides a non local phone number.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:01 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 235Any info on this one? Thanks!
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/934185598084
(hope the link comes through).
-
08-12-21 13:52 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 4545I've been trying to see her for over a year. She barely text back. And if she does it's mostly by accident because she never respond to what I ask. And off course when she does text me back. It's usually a week later.
Originally Posted by Eyesee
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 23:00 #14450Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info?
Any reviews on her?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/373523756804
-
08-11-21 22:06 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 95Bathroomless Ashley
The basement she hosts has no bathroom, or so she says because for whatever reason she doesn't want you to use it. Now the problem with that is, well sometimes you really have to go because of that large cuppa you had on your way there. It is hard to concentrate with a full bladder believe me. And the second problem is the wet wipes she offers just doesn't cut it sometimes, you really want to wash your hands after touching her batwing kitten (as was discussed earlier in this forum sometimes there is a little odor problem) other then that run to her, she is the true definition of GFE.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





