Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14460

    Asian in Seekonk

    So I replied to the ad in STG for college Asians. I knew it was not going to be the chick in the photo but maybe close enough (Got a text reply right back quoting 130 hh 160 hr, hmmmm? Asked if this was all inclusive or "just for the time". Reply was very brief, as all her replies were, and in broken English. She gave the address of motel in Seekonk. Flags all over but little head won again. Set up the appt for 1:00. Got there at 12:45. Texted her asking room number. She said let her know when I arrive. I said I'm here and I know I'm a little early but how long do I have to wait. Silence for about 10 minutes then she texts back. Ok babe, just give me 5 minutes. So now I see LEO slowly cruising the parking lot checking out the parked cars. So now the big head takes over and says. Exit stage left. So I head down the road with Uncle LEO keeping an eye on me as I leave. 5 minutes down the road I pulled over and texted. Sorry had to leave and told her why and maybe another time. No reply. Oh well, only cost me gas money and an hour. Could have just been a scare tactic by LEO to chase mongers away or a sting. Not going to chance it. Especially on Friday the 13th. Be safe out there. And always let your big head be your guide. (it's the add with the kitty ears).

  2. #14459

    Destiny

    After a long break I have been seeing Destiny since May on the regular. Last time was around the end of July. She seems to be active but might be limiting her number of clients? She also doesn't reply to text apps, just real numbers from what I understand. I can confirm she is still quite attractive and also as good as ever at BBBJs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD29  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she's still in the game? Can't find anything on her for over a year, assume she moved or retired.

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/destiny-providence-20145

  3. #14458

    Info

    I would day that anyone offering incall in Syracuse, Burlington, Vermont and RI at the same time is probably not going to be what you're looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]

  4. #14457

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    The basement she hosts has no bathroom, or so she says because for whatever reason she doesn't want you to use it. Now the problem with that is, well sometimes you really have to go because of that large cuppa you had on your way there. It is hard to concentrate with a full bladder believe me. And the second problem is the wet wipes she offers just doesn't cut it sometimes, you really want to wash your hands after touching her batwing kitten (as was discussed earlier in this forum sometimes there is a little odor problem) other then that run to her, she is the true definition of GFE.
    Is there is pic of HasBathroomNow Ashley in this thread? Too many posts came up in search.

  5. #14456
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD29  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she's still in the game? Can't find anything on her for over a year, assume she moved or retired.

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/destiny-providence-20145
    I can confirm she was still around as recently as late April. I have no information more recent than that though.

  6. #14455

    Cmc

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    Fake / Scam ad. Instead of location? It provides a non local phone number.
    Yup! Sorry, dumb little head got excited. Thanks.

  7. #14454

    Destiny in Pawtucket

    Anybody know if she's still in the game? Can't find anything on her for over a year, assume she moved or retired.

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/destiny-providence-20145

  8. #14453
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Fake / Scam ad. Instead of location? It provides a non local phone number.

  9. #14452

    Any info on this one? Thanks!


  10. #14451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyesee  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her for over a year. She barely text back. And if she does it's mostly by accident because she never respond to what I ask. And off course when she does text me back. It's usually a week later.

  11. #14450

  12. #14449

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I got to ask. Why is she known as bathrooms essentially? Also, where can I find her post? Stg Ashley, providence?
    The basement she hosts has no bathroom, or so she says because for whatever reason she doesn't want you to use it. Now the problem with that is, well sometimes you really have to go because of that large cuppa you had on your way there. It is hard to concentrate with a full bladder believe me. And the second problem is the wet wipes she offers just doesn't cut it sometimes, you really want to wash your hands after touching her batwing kitten (as was discussed earlier in this forum sometimes there is a little odor problem) other then that run to her, she is the true definition of GFE.

  13. #14448
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    She is referred to as "bathroomless" Ashley, as She has no bathroom at Her incall.

    There was quite a few Ashley"s at one time, and it was a way to distinguish who was being reviewed.

    Link was provided a few posts below, #14443
    She actually has a bathroom now, believe She was renting an apt and sharing a bathroom so didn't want everyone using it.

  14. #14447

    BathroomLESS

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I got to ask. Why is she known as bathrooms essentially? Also, where can I find her post? Stg Ashley, providence?
    She is referred to as "bathroomless" Ashley, as She has no bathroom at Her incall.

    There was quite a few Ashley"s at one time, and it was a way to distinguish who was being reviewed.

    Link was provided a few posts below, #14443

  15. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    See KOF post 11255 and following responses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape