Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 981 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 481 881 931 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 1031 1081 1481 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 28218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13518
    Yes, I got unsolicited pics from her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Strange occurrence the other day. I hadn't seen or contacted Stephanie in several years. A few days ago, out of the blue, I got a text from her number with several explicit pics. No words. Just pics. Almost like her phone was hacked. No "want to get together?" . Or. "I could use some help tonight" . Then this happens? Weird.

  2. #13517

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie got picked up in Brandon yesterday. Time, and the drugs, seem to be catching up with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/59034722/8135099853
    Strange occurrence the other day. I hadn't seen or contacted Stephanie in several years. A few days ago, out of the blue, I got a text from her number with several explicit pics. No words. Just pics. Almost like her phone was hacked. No "want to get together?" . Or. "I could use some help tonight" . Then this happens? Weird.

  3. #13516

    Anyone??

    Has anyone seen her?? I like'them older and with big knickers just want to see if anyone has had the pleasers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...r-you/40869609

  4. #13515
    I saw her in Brandon a couple of weeks ago. Her body is still in great shape. Not much of a bedside manner but the event itself was enthusiastic. Worth a Hondo if you are in need.

    She's been going on vacation two or three times a year. It's usually a good break for her and she comes back with vigor. I have no doubt. She will recover.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie got picked up in Brandon yesterday. Time, and the drugs, seem to be catching up with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/59034722/8135099853

  5. #13514

    Stephanie

    Stephanie got picked up in Brandon yesterday. Time, and the drugs, seem to be catching up with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/59034722/8135099853

  6. #13513
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    That's a damn shame. And not a great money move. Someone get us all out of the darkest timeline already LOL.
    Please! I need a shower just looking at their ad. I guess if you want to quit the hobby cold turkey, give these guys a visit.

  7. #13512

    Who knows ..

    Who knows what this is. An angry boyfriend who has her password?

    https://archive.is/hbHU3

  8. #13511

    Can't believe her pimp let her get fat like that

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She's slipped quite a bit in the looks department. Her best feature was her tight little body and it's pretty sloppy now. Well. That and she's a genuine freak when it comes to sex. Ah well.
    That's a damn shame. And not a great money move. Someone get us all out of the darkest timeline already LOL.

  9. #13510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Thick Latina

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...calls/40879995

    Saw her a few times, CBJ, CFS, easy-going, laid-back, cute woman. Nice body, fantastic in doggy, gets in to it!

  10. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in this hobby comes with a money back guarantee, and who are we going to complain to anyway if we don't like the service? We share info, occasionally take one for the team, and roll the dice. Hopefully the good times outnumber the bad. Good luck and be sure to post about your experience.

    Tonto.
    By safe I meant less chances of running into set up and LEO. And yes I completely agree with you.

    Thank you for answering my question tho. Trying to learn the game, my main concerns is getting set up and get in trouble.

  11. #13508

    Eros verified

    Quote Originally Posted by AznOwn  [View Original Post]
    So any ladies with the EROS Verified is safe I assume?
    Nothing in this hobby comes with a money back guarantee, and who are we going to complain to anyway if we don't like the service? We share info, occasionally take one for the team, and roll the dice. Hopefully the good times outnumber the bad. Good luck and be sure to post about your experience.

    Tonto.

  12. #13507
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Eros.com has overpriced ladies.
    So any ladies with the EROS Verified is safe I assume?

  13. #13506
    Quote Originally Posted by AznOwn  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Can someone point me to a website that have info on high class escorts? I don't mind paying as long as they're worth it.

    First time posting sorry if not allowed.
    Eros.com has overpriced ladies.

  14. #13505

    Looking for High Class Escorts

    Hello all,

    Can someone point me to a website that have info on high class escorts? I don't mind paying as long as they're worth it.

    First time posting sorry if not allowed.

  15. #13504

    Any Intel on Isabella??

    Any intel on this hottie?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/9392010.htm

    Just looking to see if she's real and the girl in the pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape