Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11576
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-sexy/40869434

    Hosts out of basement in a quiet neighborhood in Loch Raven. Looks like pics and did not rush. . 8 for ss.

  2. #11575
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenulum  [View Original Post]
    How has "decriminalization" of anything stopped trafficking of a commodity if there is a market of people that want it without the regulatory commitments such as registering as a consumer of and paying the fees and taxes for said "decriminalized" commodity. Compare and contrast with current laws that allow consumption and possession but you must pay to be in a state data base that can impact on firearm qualifications, professional licenses regulated by the state, and a simple traffic stop where that computer in the car gives all your information including possible use and possession of the regulated commodity. 1000 words or less please.
    I used to be in favor of full legalization and regulation of sex work. However, I had a really informative conversation with Carter Cruise (yes, THAT Carter Cruise) that really changed my view. Here is a link to screenshots of our conversation. I think it may be informative. https://imgur.com/a/1741kLM.

    Here are the links that she sent me of peer reviewed studies supporting decriminalization vs. legalization and regulation.

    "The impact of end-demand legislation on sex workers access to health and sex worker-led services: A community-based prospective cohort study in Canada" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7135091/
    "Sex Work Criminalization Is Barking Up the Wrong Tree" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5529480/
    "A Systematic Review of the Correlates of Violence Against Sex Workers" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3987574/
    "Why Sex Work Should Be Decriminalized" https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/08/07/why-sex-work-should-be-decriminalized
    "Amnesty International publishes policy and research on protection of sex workers rights" https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/05/amnesty-international-publishes-policy-and-research-on-protection-of-sex-workers-rights/
    "Why the Nordic Model sucks" https://phipps.space/2016/02/21/why-the-nordic-model-sucks/
    Last edited by RetrieverGuy; 08-12-21 at 18:03. Reason: adding information

  3. #11574

    Traveling Brazilians

    I was on EROS and saw Cecilia. In order to schedule with her, I have to be verified with the provider's agency. They require that I send them a legit government I'd. Anyone have experience with them? If so, did you really send them your real license? I never feel good about sending my actual license to an agency.

  4. #11573

    Ghosted by Karmen

    Setup a meeting pretty easily but she stopped responding once I got to the address in parkville. I took some time while waiting to read a few reports here. Maybe I dodged a bullet because shooter says she's no good. Oh well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65606771

  5. #11572

    Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    So, obviously we are all salivating at these new ads that popped up. But, my concern os that even if they are legit, there is no doubt these ladies are being trafficked. And much like the Asian ladies (of which I do not partake) like Michael Taylor mentioned you just end up feeling like a shmuck. Where do we draw the line?
    Have you seen the Linthicum latinas? What makes you come to this conclusion? I haven't seen them so I don't know. For all we know, they might be part of the group that came through the southern border from Medellin and working hard here. Also, I don't think the hotel Asian ladies are trafficked. If they trust you enough they have the freedom to come out and hangout with you although I haven't tried that myself. One of the hotel Asians told me that she worked with K-girl agencies when she was younger. The experience with the hotel girls is not that great and so the AMP experience relatively is much better. These are WGs and they will see many guys a day. Do we really have to feel bad about this? Perhaps one can go see them earlier in the day if that makes one feel better.

  6. #11571

    Just wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy  [View Original Post]
    In my honest opinion, I think it may be our responsibility, as consumers of a service that should be at a minimum decriminalized, to report to the proper authorities (anonymously of course) any and all instances of trafficking that we come across. It makes what we enjoy safer for everyone; us and the providers.
    How has "decriminalization" of anything stopped trafficking of a commodity if there is a market of people that want it without the regulatory commitments such as registering as a consumer of and paying the fees and taxes for said "decriminalized" commodity. Compare and contrast with current laws that allow consumption and possession but you must pay to be in a state data base that can impact on firearm qualifications, professional licenses regulated by the state, and a simple traffic stop where that computer in the car gives all your information including possible use and possession of the regulated commodity. 1000 words or less please.

  7. #11570
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    So, obviously we are all salivating at these new ads that popped up. But, my concern os that even if they are legit, there is no doubt these ladies are being trafficked. And much like the Asian ladies (of which I do not partake) like Michael Taylor mentioned you just end up feeling like a shmuck. Where do we draw the line?
    I don't know their willingly or you willingly situation although I figure it would be hard to tell. But I too have seen similar füare picture ads from traveling Latinas coming down from New York. They were willingly independent in that matter but similar style ads. In their care I think similar to the Asian ads they were there to hide their identities and / or trick people with more desirable photos.

  8. #11569

    Also on SA

    She also on Seeking Arrangements. She hit me up on SA, but I never met up with her. She high miles for SA, and I had better options. There are some reviews of her. Search "936 ba7 e047 e9" with no spaces or Scarletts_letter.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65575737

    Anyone know anything about her? Kind of looks fake but not sure.

  9. #11568
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65575737

    Anyone know anything about her? Kind of looks fake but not sure.
    I have not seen her, but I am 99% sure that she is not fake. I am quite sure that I saw a review of her here on the forum. I texted her but she never texted back. Pm me if you do get the chance to see her.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  10. #11567

    2 to avoid

    Same story for both, terrible attitude and service, BJ is barely existent, will only go doggy, both emit an odor, especially the larger, ugh. They both do bb, but neither are worth the dough. At least I could bust with the spinner. Junior fell limp on the big girl. Smdh, toftt again. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/65543214. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65565289.

  11. #11566
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    So, obviously we are all salivating at these new ads that popped up. But, my concern os that even if they are legit, there is no doubt these ladies are being trafficked. And much like the Asian ladies (of which I do not partake) like Michael Taylor mentioned you just end up feeling like a shmuck. Where do we draw the line?
    In my honest opinion, I think it may be our responsibility, as consumers of a service that should be at a minimum decriminalized, to report to the proper authorities (anonymously of course) any and all instances of trafficking that we come across. It makes what we enjoy safer for everyone; us and the providers.

  12. #11565
    Tried to reach out to this one. Called her. She Responded with a "Hey what's up?" text, then nothing. Radio silence. I hate stupid games. So its a pass for me. Remember, they need us way more than we need them!

  13. #11564
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I've done a couple visits to the BWI hotel AMP circuit. Pretty much any of the sites that advertise on RubRatings. It's mediocre service, at best. The first couple times were ok. The women (30's-40's) were nice, seemed into it and put on a good show. They aimed to please, I guess I'd say. They were attractive enough, but nothing special. But the last time I visited, it was clear to me that the provider was just completely over-used. I mean that in a sympathetic way. When the CFS started, I could tell she was really uncomfortable. I was probably her 10th guy that day. She did her best to pretend she enjoyed it, but it was obvious and I felt like a complete schmuck afterwards. I'll never go to the hotel AMPs again.

    By contrast, when you go to the AMPs in Greenbelt, the experience is a little different. I really hope I'm not being naive, but the women there are older and seem to appreciate a good tip. That's what I like to tell myself, anyway. The massage is usually passably good and then you get 15 minutes of fun.

    Long story short, I won't do the hotel AMP circuit any more. I can promise that the girls in the ads look nothing like the girls you meet up with.
    Thanks for the info.

  14. #11563

    Is she real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65575737

    Anyone know anything about her? Kind of looks fake but not sure.

  15. #11562

    Passed on this one

    Made contact with this provider last night:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65515010

    Not the friendliest person I ever texted with. Not that I expect them to be all jubilant and thrilled that I graced them with a text, but the only replies I got that were longer than 1 word were the "are you LEO" and the ss / hh rates ($ / 5) at first.

    She wants selfie verification. Says it's to prove I'm not LEO. How that is proof I don't know. I refuse, and she says I can cashapp or venmo 15 bucks instead. Which also doesn't prove anything but also doesn't fit the usual scam amounts, so I lean toward believing she's probably legit.

    I wound up not partaking. No GFE and the verification doesn't make sense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape