Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 19288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11533

    Intel

    Who is this gal? She looks familiar but I can't put my finger on a name. I think I've seen her before, but can't remember any details. Maybe I've just seen her or her ad, l feel like like I have Alzheimer's. She definitely checks off a bunch of boxes on my list. I have tried several times to text her and yet to receive a response.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/937315310967

    Regards.

  2. #11532

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by Looftnagorra  [View Original Post]
    Couple weeks ago I made contact with Avalon though 'usag' PM. I had to reluctantly do the 50 Amazon skip- verification as I haven't been active recently. However, combination in and out of the PM on our site was good. Admittingly over time due to PMs. But again overall good. Setup an additional for a bucket list item: Nuru. Once I was at the given location I was welcomed by a woman that was. Older than originally expected but by no means anything but. Beautiful. She was on lingerie that revealed he real and large tatas. After the initial heading she out me at ease with an option to shower beforehand. Which I say is nice. Anyway, we proceeded with the beginning of the visit with a Nuru massage, that was fun but not really my thing after all. But at least it's of my bucket list! I did pop during this because of her head game a little quicker than expected, but was required things weren't don't yet! To my delight I was able to go clean up and the visit continued with some intense DATY and led to getting her in Doggystyle. I finished in the bag and contoured talking. Overall great visit, with a chatty but beautiful woman who I would recommend. Definitely MSOG are offered, and she made me feel relaxed rather quickly. Even with the silliness that was Nuru.

    Website: avalon. Sexy.
    Isn't she terrific and in a class all by her self? Yes, she is older but few women at her age, look as smoking hot! She's a exercise enthusiast and it shows! Avalon loves sex and her attention to her clients is without equal. As far as Nuru is concerned, very few women are skilled at doing this unique form of massage combined with sexual stimulation. Nuru requires a great deal of body control and muscular strength. Very few providers are able to provide this form of massage. MorganElise (retired) and a legend in Nuru was one of the best, Madam D also outstanding and believe it or not, Krys in Palm Bay who recently did a Nuru massage session with me which was great even though she really doesn't do this with anyone! Locally there is a woman on Merritt Island, Liberty on listcrawler who advertises this, but I've yet to read any reviews on her and curious if anyone has seen her? Some time ago, my ATF watched YouTube videos and learned how to perform Nuru, did a outstanding job but admitted that it was exhausting. I do know that if Avalon was closer, I would go broke seeing her! Senior Forum Members should have no problem setting up a session through PMs, because that's what I did and she will read your reviews to see what kind of monger you are and can be contacted at Avalon Santoro! Avalon and Berlin are probably the best and most overall experiences in the Central Florida area and if you don't mind the drive, a must see and I promise after seeing them, you'll scratch your head wondering why we spend so many Mario's on Brevard providers who's performance doesn't even come close!

  3. #11531

    Avalon is great!

    Couple weeks ago I made contact with Avalon though 'usag' PM. I had to reluctantly do the 50 Amazon skip- verification as I haven't been active recently. However, combination in and out of the PM on our site was good. Admittingly over time due to PMs. But again overall good. Setup an additional for a bucket list item: Nuru. Once I was at the given location I was welcomed by a woman that was. Older than originally expected but by no means anything but. Beautiful. She was on lingerie that revealed he real and large tatas. After the initial heading she out me at ease with an option to shower beforehand. Which I say is nice. Anyway, we proceeded with the beginning of the visit with a Nuru massage, that was fun but not really my thing after all. But at least it's of my bucket list! I did pop during this because of her head game a little quicker than expected, but was required things weren't don't yet! To my delight I was able to go clean up and the visit continued with some intense DATY and led to getting her in Doggystyle. I finished in the bag and contoured talking. Overall great visit, with a chatty but beautiful woman who I would recommend. Definitely MSOG are offered, and she made me feel relaxed rather quickly. Even with the silliness that was Nuru.

    Website: avalon. Sexy.

  4. #11530

    Good food

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    WOW. Hardly even recognizable. Only the name remains the same.

    Obviously, this has been a tough year for her.
    They must have good food in Greybar hotel and looks like she been enjoying a second serving.

  5. #11529

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    You all looks like famous Rachel that was caught up in charges with that one attorney guy is back in uncles motel, as of today. Looks like shes added so pounds to herself.
    WOW. Hardly even recognizable. Only the name remains the same.

    Obviously, this has been a tough year for her.

  6. #11528

    Daily Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by NvrEnufHead  [View Original Post]
    Communicated with this one yesterday. Comms were really good and then nothing. She is a scammer and will try to get you to do an outcall so you'll have to Venmo a deposit. Don't fall for it. Its too bad too because the ad seems legit and sh'e hot (or at least the pics are hot).

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/165313629074
    If you use the "Google Function" on STG site, which states "Is this Photo Real" it will show that the majority of the pics that are used, fakes, etc. These days, only about half of the escorts posting are real. Listcrawler has the same problem although Tryst is usually one hundred percent real. That particular provider is the notorious Kayla which has been mentioned and reviewed here frequently. Just try and do some research on the Forum on these women and like we say "try not to show intent prior to investigation!"

  7. #11527

    Not a secret but a scammer

    Communicated with this one yesterday. Comms were really good and then nothing. She is a scammer and will try to get you to do an outcall so you'll have to Venmo a deposit. Don't fall for it. Its too bad too because the ad seems legit and sh'e hot (or at least the pics are hot).

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/165313629074

  8. #11526

    Miss Fun and Flexible

    Belated response to Kitty Licker's post on 8/8 about who this one is, advertises as "Fun and Flexible".

    Know her well, name's Courtenay, Cocoa girl, fairly pretty, spinnerish body type, pricing in the usual Cocoa area range "around" $100 for HH, decent BBBJ, all the usual positions, not sure about Greek as that's not my thing, but definite Candy use, on my visits not at the "Nodding Out" stage, but usually somewhat noticeable, only thing I'm not in love with are the calls out of the blue when her med funds are low, not sure if this site allows digits being posted, so feel free to message me for her digits, she's worth a visit if you deal with the Candy effects.

    Stay Safe My Brothers.

  9. #11525

    Rachel

    You all looks like famous Rachel that was caught up in charges with that one attorney guy is back in uncles motel, as of today. Looks like she’s added so pounds to herself.

  10. #11524

    Lsme

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm where Marcie's InCall is? Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa, The beaches? Any narrowing down would be helpful in the event I'm close enough & actually make contact.
    Send her a text and ask her where her in-call is. I have not seen her this trip, but in the past that is the way I set up meetings with her.

  11. #11523
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    The number posted in that link is the one I have.
    Can anyone confirm where Marcie's InCall is? Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa, The beaches? Any narrowing down would be helpful in the event I'm close enough & actually make contact.

  12. #11522
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    The number posted in that link is the one I have.
    I've seen her many times and she is a little older but she is awesome and will definitely have you coming back for more. She is also cool with Greek which is one of the big reasons I see her. (wife never lets me in the back door). She has toys and will use them sometimes. All around cool lady and worth the time to see her.

  13. #11521

    Affirmative

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad, the listed phone number may get you to her, though I don't see a date as to when it was posted: https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567.
    The number posted in that link is the one I have.

  14. #11520

    Contact with Marcie LSME

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a PM but got no response. If anyone is sharing digits please PM me.

    Thanks.
    I found this ad, the listed phone number may get you to her, though I don't see a date as to when it was posted: https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567.

  15. #11519

    Marcie

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    I tried to message her but it says her inbox is full. How else can I contact her here in Brevard?

    I'd like to finally meet her today if she has time.
    I sent her a PM but got no response. If anyone is sharing digits please PM me.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape