Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 300 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2605

    The Atrium on NW 79th ave

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMine  [View Original Post]
    Doral oriental and the one close to Chinese food are sure FS between $- 2.

    5215 has slim in late 30's these day, c cup but she is good taker and very clean.

    Never seen such a clean lady who taste so sweet down recently.

    Had very Exciting adventures there, both the places.

    New oriental behind quest is no go, I read in news about it once, I avoid.

    The one in Boykin center and one on 32st /82 ave are only HJ service.
    There was a shopping center on 79th ave about the 3900 block called "The Atrium".

    At the north end was an AMP, can't remember the name and I think the Atrium was torn down.

    But I went there once and had a skinny Chinese girl, gave me one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, and I've had some good ones.

    I went back later and did BBFS with her. But then she disappeared, moved on to another AMP and two below average looking women took her place and they we not doing any extras.

    It's why I say that you don't know about some of these under the radar AMPs, they could have a sexy little FS girl on staff one day and a nasty old, fat, sullen mamason the next.

  2. #2604
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I know this area very well, have worked around there for over 20 years.

    There's actually no AMP "ON 25th street at 82 ave".

    There's New Oriental at 26th and 82 ave, around the back in suite 31. No body has ever reported on this AMP to the best of my knowledge, I know it's there because I use to deliver copier paper to the Quest Diagnostics there.

    There's New Asian Massage on the east side of 82 ave at 3221. I have not been there since early 2020, but it was FS.

    And there's Doral Oriental massage right next to the SB ramp to the palmetto on 25th street in the plaza behind the Starbucks. , I've had several naughty adventures in here.

    Also just up 79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station. I've never visited them nor seen any reports but it could be a well kept secrete.

    And finally, there's the best spa, Asian Fo, on the east side of 79 ave at 5215.

    Next to a Chinese Restaurant. (I don't know why but the best FS spas are often found next to either a Chinese Restaurant or a Pawn shop).

    They are shown as being "parentally closed" on Google, But I drove by there just last week, saw one of the girls taking out the trash. They are open and while I have not been here since last year, I use to go see Candy when she was there, awesome service I got, it's definitely an FS spa.

    There are also random LMP's that pop up around this area too, you got to catch their ads on Sumo Search and go to an office building or warehouse complex. For sure FS, but it's mostly Colombian and Venezuelan women that can barely communicate in English.

    I hope this was helpful, G.
    Doral oriental and the one close to Chinese food are sure FS between $- 2.

    5215 has slim in late 30's these day, c cup but she is good taker and very clean.

    Never seen such a clean lady who taste so sweet down recently.

    Had very Exciting adventures there, both the places.

    New oriental behind quest is no go, I read in news about it once, I avoid.

    The one in Boykin center and one on 32st /82 ave are only HJ service.

  3. #2603
    Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    This place (79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station) they're giving you a HJ only unless there's a new management.
    Cool, I'd not been in there, too much fun elsewhere.

    But if they do HJ, there's usually a girl there that will do FS, but she may want too much for the tip.

  4. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I know this area very well, have worked around there for over 20 years.

    There's actually no AMP "ON 25th street at 82 ave".

    There's New Oriental at 26th and 82 ave, around the back in suite 31. No body has ever reported on this AMP to the best of my knowledge, I know it's there because I use to deliver copier paper to the Quest Diagnostics there.

    There's New Asian Massage on the east side of 82 ave at 3221. I have not been there since early 2020, but it was FS.

    And there's Doral Oriental massage right next to the SB ramp to the palmetto on 25th street in the plaza behind the Starbucks. , I've had several naughty adventures in here.

    Also just up 79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station. I've never visited them nor seen any reports but it could be a well kept secrete.

    And finally, there's the best spa, Asian Fo, on the east side of 79 ave at 5215.

    Next to a Chinese Restaurant. (I don't know why but the best FS spas are often found next to either a Chinese Restaurant or a Pawn shop).

    They are shown as being "parentally closed" on Google, But I drove by there just last week, saw one of the girls taking out the trash. They are open and while I have not been here since last year, I use to go see Candy when she was there, awesome service I got, it's definitely an FS spa.

    There are also random LMP's that pop up around this area too, you got to catch their ads on Sumo Search and go to an office building or warehouse complex. For sure FS, but it's mostly Colombian and Venezuelan women that can barely communicate in English.

    I hope this was helpful, G.
    This place (79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station) they're giving you a HJ only unless there's a new management.

  5. #2601
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the pricing structure for Asian Fo and did the chics you saw taking out the trash look attractive?
    The girl taking out the trash looked good, there's a variety of girls normally working there at once, 3 or even 4 at a time. So you're going to get the varying degrees of what would be attractive, or not.

    The pricing issue is one that I never ask about, because every girl has a price but that price could vary, by a lot. Depending on her mood, time of the month, how broke he is at the time, and mostly upon if she likes your look or how you talk.

    So, quoting a price as a deal isn't realistic, only to say that a good looking FS girl is 100-200 on the tip.

    If you want an 80 FS lady, then you're going to need to go older and less attractive, these girls are angling toward the maximum that you'll pay, so her first offer is not her best.

    Myself, I talk friendly to an AMP girl, compliment her but don't start any price negotiations. I say 100 plus tip. Of course they want to know how much tip beyond 100, I say "That's up to me". If she smiles and agrees then I know it's going to be a fun time.

    But if she's persistent in wanting to know how much total tip prior to FS or wants all the money first, then I just walk.

    I've had some hot girls turn down my offer and send in a nearly as good looking but much friendlier girl to do FS for the 100 only, and it was worth it as her attitude was really good, I even repeated a couple of times with the bargain girl because she was so agreeable and got BBFS.

    This happened at the Jing-jing on Sterling and 26th.

    But more often than not, I lay down 100, and coax the girl into a possible 50 tip for BBBJ and covered FS.

    After the first visit, they remember me and I just hold all the money till we're done and do 140 even getting full on BBFS, because she is familiar with my style od pricing and doesn't focus on money as she knows what's coming if she gives good service.

    Most of the haggling that goes on inside an AMP for FS is centered upon gauging the client to see how much he's spending not as much on how much the girl wants.

  6. #2600
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBoss  [View Original Post]
    Several months ago I ate at a Japanese Restaurant in the Boykin Plaza (spelling may be wrong) at 79th Ave at 36th St and found that AMP tucked into the corner. I think it's called Asiami. Chinese place, women in 40's, actual massage skills, no extras, 3 or 4 women working and kind of busy. After pushing through traffic in both Orlando and Miami in the same morning, I actually wanted a massage.
    Used to go to Asiami weekly on my way home from work. Was a great place to stop and relax instead of putting up with rush hour. Usually the ladies weren't good lookers, but they were good massages. Hit and miss on more, most I ever got was a BBBJCIM.

    There was an LMP in the 711 Mall further north on 79th. They had a jacuzzi tub, had some good times there before they stop using the jacuzzi tub and raised their prices.

  7. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I know this area very well, have worked around there for over 20 years.

    Also just up 79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station. I've never visited them nor seen any reports but it could be a well kept secrete.

    And finally, there's the best spa, Asian Fo, on the east side of 79 ave at 5215.
    .
    Can you share the pricing structure for Asian Fo and did the chics you saw taking out the trash look attractive?

  8. #2598
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    The one on the west side of 826 in the Mojito's strip mall? I didn't stay, the thin unhealthy and heavily worn looking woman answered the door and the place wreaked of marijuana. Could here some table shaking so pretty sure its FS there. If you go report back and let us know how it went.
    Same place just in the middle of the shopping center. Been curious to try it out but shaky that it could be under surveillance. I never done AMPs and my regular disappeared and really don't like the escort scene that's out there now so maybe I will try this Friday.

  9. #2597

    Re: Doral

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I know this area very well, have worked around there for over 20 years.

    And there's Doral Oriental massage right next to the SB ramp to the palmetto on 25th street in the plaza behind the Starbucks. , I've had several naughty adventures in here.

    Also just up 79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station. I've never visited them nor seen any reports but it could be a well kept secrete.
    Several months ago I ate at a Japanese Restaurant in the Boykin Plaza (spelling may be wrong) at 79th Ave at 36th St and found that AMP tucked into the corner. I think it's called Asiami. Chinese place, women in 40's, actual massage skills, no extras, 3 or 4 women working and kind of busy. After pushing through traffic in both Orlando and Miami in the same morning, I actually wanted a massage.

  10. #2596

    25th street and 82 ave, Doral

    Quote Originally Posted by ManInMiamiIAm  [View Original Post]
    Has this place changed management? I used to go and it was reasonably attractive 30 yr old girls. A couple of flat out cuties with bolt ons as well. Last night an old mamasan answered (not before) and I got a less than cute middle age with a shit body. I turned down the FS.
    I know this area very well, have worked around there for over 20 years.

    There's actually no AMP "ON 25th street at 82 ave".

    There's New Oriental at 26th and 82 ave, around the back in suite 31. No body has ever reported on this AMP to the best of my knowledge, I know it's there because I use to deliver copier paper to the Quest Diagnostics there.

    There's New Asian Massage on the east side of 82 ave at 3221. I have not been there since early 2020, but it was FS.

    And there's Doral Oriental massage right next to the SB ramp to the palmetto on 25th street in the plaza behind the Starbucks. , I've had several naughty adventures in here.

    Also just up 79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station. I've never visited them nor seen any reports but it could be a well kept secrete.

    And finally, there's the best spa, Asian Fo, on the east side of 79 ave at 5215.

    Next to a Chinese Restaurant. (I don't know why but the best FS spas are often found next to either a Chinese Restaurant or a Pawn shop).

    They are shown as being "parentally closed" on Google, But I drove by there just last week, saw one of the girls taking out the trash. They are open and while I have not been here since last year, I use to go see Candy when she was there, awesome service I got, it's definitely an FS spa.

    There are also random LMP's that pop up around this area too, you got to catch their ads on Sumo Search and go to an office building or warehouse complex. For sure FS, but it's mostly Colombian and Venezuelan women that can barely communicate in English.

    I hope this was helpful, G.

  11. #2595

    AMP Hopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninmiamiiam  [View Original Post]
    Has this place changed management? I used to go and it was reasonably attractive 30 yr old girls. A couple of flat out cuties with bolt ons as well. Last night an old mamasan answered (not before) and I got a less than cute middle age with a shit body. I turned down the FS.
    I sometimes get request for a particular AMP where there are sexy cuties that do FS.

    And my response is it all depends on who is working when you go there.

    Certain spas have better track records than others and I suggest finding the better staffed spas in your area and run through them by visiting the deciding to stay or move on to the next nearest spa in search of a good FS girl.

    Any spa can have the old, worn out, ugly mamason on duty when you get there as the prime girls travel around, change locations, take a day or two off, etc.

    The older, less attractive lady is probably just there to fill in till the sexy girls make it to work.

    I would stop by again later on and get the ph# of any sexy FS girls you find that can direct you to a place where her equally hot friend works and put in the good word for you so you'll get a good deal there.

  12. #2594

    AMP by the urgent care on 25th and 82nd

    Has this place changed management? I used to go and it was reasonably attractive 30 yr old girls. A couple of flat out cuties with bolt ons as well. Last night an old mamasan answered (not before) and I got a less than cute middle age with a shit body. I turned down the FS.

  13. #2593
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxs23  [View Original Post]
    The one by the shell.
    The one on the west side of 826 in the Mojito's strip mall? I didn't stay, the thin unhealthy and heavily worn looking woman answered the door and the place wreaked of marijuana. Could here some table shaking so pretty sure its FS there. If you go report back and let us know how it went.

  14. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. I just saw they opened up a Latina spa a couple streets over on 2nd floor. Wonder if it's the same girls (or owner) who used to be 1 block over on the 2nd floor. Have not checked out yet. Now I have to debate which one to try.
    Can you share the location of the LMP and any details? I know theres an 888 location about a 1. 5 miles away on the west side of 137th past the airport, but at avg of 275+ its too rich for my blood.

  15. #2591

    In Need Of A Great BJ and Body Rub

    Like the title says, need both bad. Don't care if its covered or not but if you can recall of one recently and will share where I would appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape