Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5140
-
08-14-21 14:17 #2440Regular Member

Posts: 6Did she host?
I've been meaning to get together with her but I reached out to her couple months ago and was told that she doesn't host anymore. Did you host her?
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 23:11 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 205Lina From Erotic Monkey
Last night I was at home kind of late and I got that urge. I had already pumped a huge load into my GF earlier in the day but apparently that was not sufficient. I had pinged Lina a few other times but the planets had not aligned for both of us. This time they did and I am quite pleased. She is attractive, a bit bigger than her pictures but nice, and has IMHO a gorgeous kitty. I will repeat.
For you members who ask but do not contribute I apologize that I may have helped you. For those of you that know and share thank you for your contributions.
-
08-12-21 21:54 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 242Chloe
I wrote a review on her not long ago. Yes, you'll have to pick her up or add the uber to the donation.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 20:42 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 2109Layla Kate
Search the forum for Layla and Kate. Please report back.
Originally Posted by IspyWithMyEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 17:24 #2436Regular Member

Posts: 17Information on this Red out of Claremont?
Just set up a date with this read headed spinner. Has anyone seen her in the past? Spoke to her on the phone, sounds legit.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/524184086669
-
08-11-21 21:24 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 653Tell her you want to see her, and that you'll just pay for her Uber directly, and see what she says.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:16 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 303Chloe Angelll. Anyone meet her?
https://tryst.link/escort/chloeangelll#photos.
Was advertising Manchester, now Portsmouth, Outcall only.
-
08-10-21 18:45 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 405Giana
I've seen her a couple times lately walking the Manchester / Merrimack St loop. Probably cheaper and safer than going to an incall to meet her.
Originally Posted by Chaser666
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 17:49 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 61Angelika
Do a search for her name over in the Fitchburg MA forum. Everything you nee to know.
Originally Posted by Enigma101
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 17:48 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 61Giana
Thanks a bunch bud! I've been eying her for a bit but it seemed off. Touched up photos, photos that don't match, and not so good google results. You pretty much verified what I was suspecting. Luckily, thinking with the upper head vs the lower one.
Originally Posted by Enigma101
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 21:26 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 114Brandy
She's hot but not worth it. I met with her last year when she had incall available and before her thug bf tracked her down again. Damage was $$$ and no GFE, fiv or daty. She gives good head and pussy was tight. Let me take video and pics. She only does car and outs now. I won't partake again. I gambled once and won't again.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 21:04 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 2109Gianna
She's a well known veteran lady of the night. A senior once recommended her to me but after texting back and forth for a few days, I decided not to see her.
These ladies usually have multiple modes of operation. If a more experienced client walked in, she might go through with the deed. But she likely isn't going to spend the whole 30 minutes or whatever with him, given that her guy is holed up in the loo. At best it will be a quickie.
The two pics with light eyes are obviously fake or touched up. That's the kind of hint you should look for to eliminate a girl. The problem is that when the one eyed monster is running the show you're not thinking logically. That's where learning to pet the cat really pays off.
Originally Posted by Enigma101
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 19:07 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 389Real
She sure is. Check Fitchburg forum. Raw everything is always on the table if that's your thing. Bad case of smelly ass.
Originally Posted by Enigma101
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:56 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 838You get what you pay for. Pics are real filters and older. Offers sometime incall or Car dates.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:45 #2426He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Yes
And there are not so good reviews of her on the Massachusetts board, check Fitchburg or Lowell.
Originally Posted by Enigma101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





