Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 582 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4015

    Snack snowbunny petite milford

    This one's been posting under various keywords; petite snack snowbunny etc. Digits ending in 9162. Same girl as positive post 3711 from earlier this summer. The candy has done it's job, she's nuts. Pros: Tall trim body, Not pretty but well done makeup with a tight package.

    Cons: Pixie cut, boyish. Bad teeth / low effort BJ. Pancake ass and tits.

    The pics are not her, in person looks more like waterbury bunny's ad. Out of it, it was like having two different conversations at the same time. Every word is punctuated by attitude, got agitated at suggesting a move to the bed (what?) Finally somehow am able to pop and instructs no CIM, okay sure. Catch in my hand like a freaking, however a drop hits her hand and she flips out. Never seen someone go 0-100 like this. My pimp is coming blah blah he's going to beat your ass and taser you blah blah. Fellas, don't stick it in crazy. 100 QV.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/924409715870
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjk1njbknjg3ntzkzjk1mdiznjnkmmi1zddkyjm5ntixnwjk.jpg.jpeg‎   mtixodu2mgfinte2yzhjyja1m2i1ztbiyta1nmu0odi3mzi3owy.jpg.jpg‎   mtm3njixmjjmzjhlyjc2ytuxnwmwm2uxodm4n2u0nzk3oteyyza1.jpg.jpg‎  

  2. #4014

    Melody

    That might be Melody that Spinnerfetish saw some time ago and posted on his experience. If so, I reached out to her 2 weeks ago, but with the GPS prices in effect, it was a no-go for me. She's very open to discussing prices and deeds. Despite that, I was willing to take a test drive for oral only, and preferably mutual oral, but she would not answer my simple question on a throat pie since she claims DT and CIM allowed. I wish I could give a first-hand report, but I cannot. Definitely hot looking to me. If memory serves me right, she's 19, not 22.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/131045044935

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/857858279419

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/203568724334

    If you look at the 3 different posts above, the content of each is almost identical with pics of different girls, body types. I didn't check to see if the phone numbers are all the same, but even so, you'll never know if what's pictured is actually what you wind up with upon meeting. So as to their "rules", my #1 rule is that I don't deal with bullshit and bait and switch.

  3. #4013

    Ms Big booty Italian

    Anyone seen her? The short white girl, used to run regular ads but then started changing numbers and disappeared. Would've liked to book with her if she hasn't gone down the spiral.

  4. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/131045044935

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/857858279419

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/203568724334

    If you look at the 3 different posts above, the content of each is almost identical with pics of different girls, body types. I didn't check to see if the phone numbers are all the same, but even so, you'll never know if what's pictured is actually what you wind up with upon meeting. So as to their "rules", my #1 rule is that I don't deal with bullshit and bait and switch.
    The tel numbers are all different but that doesn't matter. They're probably all sharing a room or two and think their ads are creative. It's a good laugh in their list of "no"s, they include "no feds" - that'll stop 'em!

    BMD.

  5. #4011

    Rules

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/131045044935

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/857858279419

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/203568724334

    If you look at the 3 different posts above, the content of each is almost identical with pics of different girls, body types. I didn't check to see if the phone numbers are all the same, but even so, you'll never know if what's pictured is actually what you wind up with upon meeting. So as to their "rules", my #1 rule is that I don't deal with bullshit and bait and switch.

  6. #4010

    She wants start

    Hello, I have a friend who wants to start in this business and she wants to advertise on the pages, but she is safe, if someone is interested let me know.

  7. #4009

    I seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She was asking 2 for hhr. And no negotiating. That's too much for me to toftt. Too much of an unknown for me. I'll toftt for 1. 5 tops and even that's a lot for an unknown, but we'll worth it when it goes well.
    I actually seen her one day she's real as far as looks she's really attractive she looks like one of those Spanish porn star stripper girls and big fat ass obviously she's had plastic surgery on her hips and ass and it actually looks good but when started talking and negotiating in person she was just asking for too much for unknown talents especially everything covered I also got clock watcher vibes so I just decided too walk out on her and see someone else.

  8. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to try her? I think I texted her and she said everything covered. I decided there wasn't enough incentive for me to TOFTT.
    She was asking 2 for hhr. And no negotiating. That's too much for me to toftt. Too much of an unknown for me. I'll toftt for 1. 5 tops and even that's a lot for an unknown, but we'll worth it when it goes well.

  9. #4007

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone end up trying this one? She's the one who can't properly spell the name of her alleged home town (Medallin vs. Medellin). I suspect that she is Brazilian or Latina, but not Colombian. The pics seem legit as they were clearly taken in a room at the Motel 6 at exit 35 off 95 in Milford.
    Did you get to try her? I think I texted her and she said everything covered. I decided there wasn't enough incentive for me to TOFTT.

  10. #4006

  11. #4005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horman69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Hampton inn, in Waterbury is good. Posted on the Waterbury forum, but wanted to post here to.

    Thanks.

    H.
    Yes. It is one of tne better locations in waterbury.

  12. #4004

    Hampton in Waterbury

    Does anyone know if the Hampton inn, in Waterbury is good. Posted on the Waterbury forum, but wanted to post here to.

    Thanks.

    H.

  13. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    There's a chance she could just have had a drug debt to pay that's how these guys do when they want their money but your probably right. I liked her boobies and she has no gag reflex you can go deep down her throat. I don't mind a girl having a handler but that knocking on the door bullshit I don't deal with. Thanks for the heads up. I'm out.
    Damn I couldn't get her to take it all down and believe me I'm average at best. Now I want to go try again. I might and report.

  14. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by Tc1985  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, saw "Carrie" before. She used to be "more independent" and as per old reviews she was good. Now someone is handling her and having much more control over her activities. Had a dream of her last night where her handler banged on the door 5 minutes in. Shame because she used to be good. Was my regular for a while when I could catch her because she would give me a good deal. Those days are unfortunately gone.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/216785783663
    There's a chance she could just have had a drug debt to pay that's how these guys do when they want their money but your probably right. I liked her boobies and she has no gag reflex you can go deep down her throat. I don't mind a girl having a handler but that knocking on the door bullshit I don't deal with. Thanks for the heads up. I'm out.

  15. #4001
    Quote Originally Posted by Tc1985  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, saw "Carrie" before. She used to be "more independent" and as per old reviews she was good. Now someone is handling her and having much more control over her activities. Had a dream of her last night where her handler banged on the door 5 minutes in. Shame because she used to be good. Was my regular for a while when I could catch her because she would give me a good deal. Those days are unfortunately gone.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/216785783663
    To bad I was thinking of seeing her again for a bbj. I think she always had one really. I saw her once a while ago and her roomie (another I saw after actually) banged on the door and said a guys name and that they needed to come in and when I'd be done. I just told them I just got here and I could just take my cash and leave. I'm generally not physically someone most people want to outright try to fight with. They stayed outside and I finished. I believe they're all just junkies who share the room. Usually two girls and two guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape