Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8725
-
08-16-21 19:35 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 46Snack snowbunny petite milford
This one's been posting under various keywords; petite snack snowbunny etc. Digits ending in 9162. Same girl as positive post 3711 from earlier this summer. The candy has done it's job, she's nuts. Pros: Tall trim body, Not pretty but well done makeup with a tight package.
Cons: Pixie cut, boyish. Bad teeth / low effort BJ. Pancake ass and tits.
The pics are not her, in person looks more like waterbury bunny's ad. Out of it, it was like having two different conversations at the same time. Every word is punctuated by attitude, got agitated at suggesting a move to the bed (what?) Finally somehow am able to pop and instructs no CIM, okay sure. Catch in my hand like a freaking, however a drop hits her hand and she flips out. Never seen someone go 0-100 like this. My pimp is coming blah blah he's going to beat your ass and taser you blah blah. Fellas, don't stick it in crazy. 100 QV.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/924409715870
-
08-16-21 14:46 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 1251Melody
That might be Melody that Spinnerfetish saw some time ago and posted on his experience. If so, I reached out to her 2 weeks ago, but with the GPS prices in effect, it was a no-go for me. She's very open to discussing prices and deeds. Despite that, I was willing to take a test drive for oral only, and preferably mutual oral, but she would not answer my simple question on a throat pie since she claims DT and CIM allowed. I wish I could give a first-hand report, but I cannot. Definitely hot looking to me. If memory serves me right, she's 19, not 22.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 14:13 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 46Ms Big booty Italian
Anyone seen her? The short white girl, used to run regular ads but then started changing numbers and disappeared. Would've liked to book with her if she hasn't gone down the spiral.
-
08-16-21 08:50 #4012Senior Member

Posts: 5229The tel numbers are all different but that doesn't matter. They're probably all sharing a room or two and think their ads are creative. It's a good laugh in their list of "no"s, they include "no feds" - that'll stop 'em!
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-16-21 08:03 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 611Rules
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/131045044935
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/857858279419
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/203568724334
If you look at the 3 different posts above, the content of each is almost identical with pics of different girls, body types. I didn't check to see if the phone numbers are all the same, but even so, you'll never know if what's pictured is actually what you wind up with upon meeting. So as to their "rules", my #1 rule is that I don't deal with bullshit and bait and switch.
-
08-15-21 18:11 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 32She wants start
Hello, I have a friend who wants to start in this business and she wants to advertise on the pages, but she is safe, if someone is interested let me know.
-
08-15-21 17:28 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 107I seen her
I actually seen her one day she's real as far as looks she's really attractive she looks like one of those Spanish porn star stripper girls and big fat ass obviously she's had plastic surgery on her hips and ass and it actually looks good but when started talking and negotiating in person she was just asking for too much for unknown talents especially everything covered I also got clock watcher vibes so I just decided too walk out on her and see someone else.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 13:02 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 746She was asking 2 for hhr. And no negotiating. That's too much for me to toftt. Too much of an unknown for me. I'll toftt for 1. 5 tops and even that's a lot for an unknown, but we'll worth it when it goes well.
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 21:16 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 93Real?
Did you get to try her? I think I texted her and she said everything covered. I decided there wasn't enough incentive for me to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by WildWalleye
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 22:36 #4006Regular Member

Posts: 24Info
Hey guys.
Any info here?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/676146481476
-
08-12-21 22:18 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 746Yes. It is one of tne better locations in waterbury.
Originally Posted by Horman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:06 #4004Regular Member

Posts: 16Hampton in Waterbury
Does anyone know if the Hampton inn, in Waterbury is good. Posted on the Waterbury forum, but wanted to post here to.
Thanks.
H.
-
08-12-21 20:14 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 886Damn I couldn't get her to take it all down and believe me I'm average at best. Now I want to go try again. I might and report.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 20:05 #4002Senior Member

Posts: 792There's a chance she could just have had a drug debt to pay that's how these guys do when they want their money but your probably right. I liked her boobies and she has no gag reflex you can go deep down her throat. I don't mind a girl having a handler but that knocking on the door bullshit I don't deal with. Thanks for the heads up. I'm out.
Originally Posted by Tc1985
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 14:06 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 886To bad I was thinking of seeing her again for a bbj. I think she always had one really. I saw her once a while ago and her roomie (another I saw after actually) banged on the door and said a guys name and that they needed to come in and when I'd be done. I just told them I just got here and I could just take my cash and leave. I'm generally not physically someone most people want to outright try to fight with. They stayed outside and I finished. I believe they're all just junkies who share the room. Usually two girls and two guys.
Originally Posted by Tc1985
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




