Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5570
-
08-13-21 13:53 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 127Right on
Seems the scammer has been copy pasting everyone. I replied her about meeting in public. But seems she has not checked the message yet.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:23 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 66Nope, FunBunny1.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/8f122...9-3c2270d42608
-
08-12-21 18:26 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 382Congrats!
Can ask are you paying and how much for that first date you don't have sex with them sir?
Originally Posted by TheDistance
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 16:35 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 77I'm with Deeds. Coming back after an 18 month relationship ran out of gas. I'm having absolutely no issues meeting young ladies. I'm a long term searcher, never fuck on the first date, so a different mode than a lot of guys, but I'm stacking up the second dates at this point and not sure how I can manage them all. After 3 weeks back I have at least a dozen opportunities on the hook. Hell, the second date planned for tomorrow night made sure we were going to fuck and doesn't want an allowance because she doesn't want to commit. Fine with me!
TD.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 14:21 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 258Marriedmom4 dom?
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 14:17 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 258Exchanged texts with adventuregirl. Didn't sound like she wanted anything more than a paid M&G.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:22 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 427Does the ad have a photo showing a woman sitting down? Only the legs and the chair are shown, the photo was taken facing her. If so, proceed with caution, I was given a response similar to the above, said I was interested, and the reply was that they'd want a $$ deposit before we met. I didn't bother replying to that.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 23:30 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 127Red light Green light?
Left a message to a SB for quite sometime. Just got below response. Not disclosing the name just yet. Will keep you guys posted and post her name if I pass. But I need fellow experienced expert opinion.
Hi there!! I get a lot of messages on here so I'm going to be upfront with what I'm looking for (: I'm married and my husband loves watching me with other men, it's our thing and I'm not willing to meet up without him around. Also, I would love to meet someone who is open to filming content for my * page! If you're still interested hit me up & we can meet up for dinner or something to see if we click (: if you're not interested please don't write back & waste each others time. I hope it's something you're interested in & I would love to get to know you better!!
Thought?
-
08-10-21 21:04 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 1651Noticed
The tarot card reader is on S. B. Now. She isn't on stg anymore so maybe more discreet. Probably a 50% chance of her returning your text after you get there but she is still around.
-
08-10-21 15:26 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 66I offered Mermaidd78 $350 PPM recently and she just replied "Best of luck".
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
I think AdventureGirl was reviewed here earlier this spring.
-
08-10-21 10:37 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 182Recent from SA
Mermaidd78.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-7821bc0a2752
Wants 600 ppm.
ChillFairy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9237b...e-03f84237d203
Wants 500 ppm. Oh BTW no sex.
Adventureseeker.
https://www.seeking.com/member/96c2f...a-9074033ccbb0
Offered 300. She wants more. Dint pursue further.
G.
-
08-08-21 10:53 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 382They can't turn it off
They are just wired that way. They can't turn it off once they leave the club. Recently had something lined up with one that claimed she left the "pole lyfe" over 10 years ago. Then she started adding upgrades to what we agreed on in advance. If I see a hint of club's or lockers in the background of their pictures I just move on.
-
08-08-21 10:19 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 214Amusing
These two won't "play for less than 2 xxx". Lols. I'm case anyone was curious.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f7e48...1-e571a44f4fdc
-
08-07-21 16:13 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 1651Never
Met one yet that didn't dislike men in general and perhaps rightfully so but as a rule I avoid them.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
You are spot on in your assessment.
-
08-06-21 06:39 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 277I like strippers in the strip club, but not for sugar dating. Just like a former pro, they just have a certain attitude that is very "Wham! Bam thank you ma'am". Rush, in and out, and not capable of providing a true SB experience. Nothing wrong with a stripper, if that's your thing, but you're highly unlikely to get a true GFE.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
I was chatting with a former pro turned SB the other day, She almost had me convinced that we should meet and hang out until she mentioned "hourly". I quit talking to her at that point. If they've been a pro or something similar they just don't understand or are capable of understanding what a real sugar baby is.









Reply With Quote





