Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 523 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 7840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4045

    Hampton inn

    How's the Hampton inn, in Waterbury.

  2. #4044

    Shannon

    Went to go meet this Shannon in Naugatuck. Boy did I fuck up on this one. I always asked for a proof photo and this one I haven't.

    Went to her house at 4## Prospect St. I walked up to the door where she met me. She was very polite and communicated on every text. When I saw her she looked like she was 75 yrs old with no teeth, what a site. Nothing like the photo. There was no fucking way that little guy was talking me into that. I told her I left my money in the car and bolted.

    Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58C9F76D-27D4-48BB-BA91-EA4B60B85699.jpg‎  

  3. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one. I text the number got a quick response. The address is 3X Richmond Ave. I asked for a selfie with her holding todays date and she send me these two photos. I'm betting cash and dash with this one.
    This person was obviously looking to rob mongers.

  4. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was off of Eastern Ave back then too. Her place is like impossible to find without her guiding you in and over, literally. I left after texting and not hearing back, but she called me when I was headed down Oakville. It didn't turn out to be a bad idea, as she was not nearly full on sumo or jumbo sized back then and I got my nut off after a solid suck and satisfying pounding of a fat ass fuck. Like you said, when I got there, even though I entered via her back door, there was a dude there, but a different guy then you saw, as he or he / she, appeared to be just a friend that might have been transitioning, but he was harmless and I chatted with them both, before he left and we headed to the bedroom. As with you, I am not trying to put myself into a really bad situation for some dime a dozen piece of ass, but I am pretty good sized at 6 ft, 260, solid build, and generally am not seen as a mark or the guy to fuck with. Just acting like I belong there, which I naturally do, as I am just here crack that ass like a walnut and fuck a hoe senseless LOL. Of course, we are all susceptible to being set up and falling into well laid traps, which is why one always needs to be extra wary, even from regular "trusted" providers. Can't trust dem hoes! Especially the ones tormented by the demons that need to get their "medicine" several times a day. But I agree, if you made it that far, taking the time and trouble finding it, even if for 80, you might as well better damn well drop the biggest load you can muster down her pie hole, then grin with satisfaction after shooting ropes down her throat and watching her gag and cough after milking out every drop, maybe even accidentally swallowing some, before spitting out what she could on the floor. Now that that has been taken care of, the line goes through her name rather than under it! Damn shame to see a big fat pair of titties and a formerly decent fat ass go to waste man. I guess not actually doing much more every day other than eating horribly unhealthy junk food and sitting on the sofa or floor mattress waiting for someone to pull out their cock for you to suck or put your ass in the air and head on the pillow for someone to climb on top for a fuck, isn't actually conducive to physical fitness. Who knew? LOL. Thanks again for the feedback on her. Good to know and saves me the time of possibly giving her another shot in the future. Appreciate it!
    I think this is a place many girls use. Not sure what the arrangement is but there are mAny like it in waterbury and bridgeport. Tbey don't live there they just rent it out for the day or a few hours.

    There are several I have been to with different girls.

  5. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    I found those photos more than a wee bit disturbing. Skin & bones and all I could visualize was the horror of the WWII German concentration camps.
    Lmfao! Some prefer the BBW's, some like them petite. To each their own I suppose. I'm just grateful that there's a healthy (I use that term very loosely) variety of options for every taste.

  6. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at post 1249, /15/2019. There's an attached pic that looks like her but the link is dead. Didn't see any reviews.
    Thanks Mack. I'd venture to say there are plenty of ambers out there between 2019 and now. I was going to toftt and report back but she hasn't responded to any of my inquiries today. She keeps posting relentlessly still. If I can get in touch with her before this evening I'll report back here.

  7. #4039

    Just sayn'

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Good morning players! Has anyone seen amber yet? I can't seem to find any reviews. She seems to delete and repost often. She looks like my type.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/470949171559
    I found those photos more than a wee bit disturbing. Skin & bones and all I could visualize was the horror of the WWII German concentration camps.

  8. #4038

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I was perusing her pictures and came to the graphic pussy shots, The finger nails made me realize that there is not a lot of soap and water being used here. Unless she just changed her oil,? I was grossed out. Does anyone know this girl or have experience? Searched the forum for Amber and got warnings about a Hartford WSW but her age was closer to 20, Is this the same one?

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...9/511098241393
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Good morning players! Has anyone seen amber yet? I can't seem to find any reviews. She seems to delete and repost often. She looks like my type.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/470949171559
    Take a look at post 1249, /15/2019. There's an attached pic that looks like her but the link is dead. Didn't see any reviews.

  9. #4037

    Amber

    Good morning players! Has anyone seen amber yet? I can't seem to find any reviews. She seems to delete and repost often. She looks like my type.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/470949171559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08B185E3-C6A3-4610-B0DD-EE53511794F8.jpg‎  

  10. #4036

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one. I text the number got a quick response. The address is 3X Richmond Ave. I asked for a selfie with her holding todays date and she send me these two photos. I'm betting cash and dash with this one.

  11. #4035

  12. #4034

    Sounds like the same place.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    She was on eastern ave. I texted from the bricks across the street. She guided me to the parking spot. Ya, a guy came out of the same unit just as I was walking up. He looked at me and kinda shied away. He was bigger than me but that don't worry me none. I just act like I belong there. Yes, things could go sideways but I can take it. I'm not reckless but I'm not afraid either. I have a confirmation pic she sent me. Its on my burner phone. She is wearing a red outfit. Thats also from years ago. But hey, I could have left but I decided to drop a fukin load. One and done. No regrets here. Just cross her off my list.
    Yeah, she was off of Eastern Ave back then too. Her place is like impossible to find without her guiding you in and over, literally. I left after texting and not hearing back, but she called me when I was headed down Oakville. It didn't turn out to be a bad idea, as she was not nearly full on sumo or jumbo sized back then and I got my nut off after a solid suck and satisfying pounding of a fat ass fuck. Like you said, when I got there, even though I entered via her back door, there was a dude there, but a different guy then you saw, as he or he / she, appeared to be just a friend that might have been transitioning, but he was harmless and I chatted with them both, before he left and we headed to the bedroom. As with you, I am not trying to put myself into a really bad situation for some dime a dozen piece of ass, but I am pretty good sized at 6 ft, 260, solid build, and generally am not seen as a mark or the guy to fuck with. Just acting like I belong there, which I naturally do, as I am just here crack that ass like a walnut and fuck a hoe senseless LOL. Of course, we are all susceptible to being set up and falling into well laid traps, which is why one always needs to be extra wary, even from regular "trusted" providers. Can't trust dem hoes! Especially the ones tormented by the demons that need to get their "medicine" several times a day. But I agree, if you made it that far, taking the time and trouble finding it, even if for 80, you might as well better damn well drop the biggest load you can muster down her pie hole, then grin with satisfaction after shooting ropes down her throat and watching her gag and cough after milking out every drop, maybe even accidentally swallowing some, before spitting out what she could on the floor. Now that that has been taken care of, the line goes through her name rather than under it! Damn shame to see a big fat pair of titties and a formerly decent fat ass go to waste man. I guess not actually doing much more every day other than eating horribly unhealthy junk food and sitting on the sofa or floor mattress waiting for someone to pull out their cock for you to suck or put your ass in the air and head on the pillow for someone to climb on top for a fuck, isn't actually conducive to physical fitness. Who knew? LOL. Thanks again for the feedback on her. Good to know and saves me the time of possibly giving her another shot in the future. Appreciate it!

  13. #4033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that man. Sounds like she has gone downhill fast. Although I don't think I have seen her for over a year, it seems like she has eaten everything in sight over the last 12 months. Not sure if she is in the same place or apartment, but when I saw her, she let me in from the back porch / deck entrance to the bldg / condo where there was a back door entrance right into her bedroom, where there actually was a big bed, on a bed frame, not right on the floor, which is the worst sign ever shit ain't great. Of course her spittin your goo right on the damn floor and using some dirty clothes from a large pile to wipe it away isn't any kind of a more positive sign one could possibly take, exact opposite in fact LOL. Don't mean to chuckle mate, I was just thinking that someone who has gotten so fat and sloppy and whose place is now a shithole, would normally not be so hard to make a date with or even get a response from at all, never mind a coherent one, when she posts as much as she does, which is as much or more than even the most prolific of posters. Makes no sense at all, I mean if you arent really interested in serving, seeing people and then making some paper, then why even bother? As I was tappin up a number of regular alternatives for a visit after an unenthusiastic and unfulfilling misfire with a now newly pregnant and rather disagreeable, disgruntled and soon to be former cheapy regular, I texted this one for a goof. Hell might have been the same Friday you saw her, but I think it was Saturday. I said "hey", she comes back a few minutes later with this response "140" LOL. I text, "140? What is that? Your weight? Your IQ? Your address? Or is that for a hr or hhr? I used to see you for 80 qv a few times before. " I never heard back from her again and it sounds like, from your most unfortunate visit, she did me the favor and has been doing the same for all of us, by being such a difficult one to see. From the bed on the floor, near who knows how many other loads were spit and wiped haphazardly, to the filthy apartment and family you had to make it through to get to that room it just sounds like a trainwreck. But at least you busted right? Thankfully, she was pleasant and not as nasty as she can be via text, even with the extra poundage. Despite all the rest and its a hell of a lot, I sure hope you enjoyed the BBBJ! She would never accept it, but it seems like she is only worth 60 tops at this point. Not that I expect anyone else to do further recon! Not when it takes so much effort just to actually set up the meet! Appreciate the current feedback and recon, TJ, but at least you didn't get taken or waste the spend. I dropped 60 on Friday and never even got the satisfaction of the nut. Damn slag was a wood killer and then got annoyed and frustrated when I was asking her to put in a bit more work. So all in all, I wouldn't say 80 wasted, just not maybe what you'd care to drop for just a bbj. Why didn't you pound her for being so much fatter than her pics? Was she that much damn fatter she thoroughly disgusted you? But since you were there, you needed the nut, but could only stomach the qv bbjcim? For 80, should not have been just a qv bbj, but I get it, you just wanted to get the hell out of there quick. Thanks for the report and the latest with this one. Mattress on the floor LOL. Load spit on the floor. Classy LOL.
    She was on eastern ave. I texted from the bricks across the street. She guided me to the parking spot. Ya, a guy came out of the same unit just as I was walking up. He looked at me and kinda shied away. He was bigger than me but that don't worry me none. I just act like I belong there. Yes, things could go sideways but I can take it. I'm not reckless but I'm not afraid either. I have a confirmation pic she sent me. Its on my burner phone. She is wearing a red outfit. Thats also from years ago. But hey, I could have left but I decided to drop a fukin load. One and done. No regrets here. Just cross her off my list.

  14. #4032

    Damn man.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this Friday. Pics are 10 years and 30 pounds ago.

    Nice enough but no fucking way. Mattress on floor. Filthy apt. Boyfriend or other left apt as I got there. No problem from him. Had to scoot by family sitting in doorway. Was going to leave but opted for qv BBBJCIM. She spit it on the floor and wiped it with dirty underwear that was in a pile. Again, she's pleasant but no repeat for me. 80 wasted for recon.
    Sorry to hear that man. Sounds like she has gone downhill fast. Although I don't think I have seen her for over a year, it seems like she has eaten everything in sight over the last 12 months. Not sure if she is in the same place or apartment, but when I saw her, she let me in from the back porch / deck entrance to the bldg / condo where there was a back door entrance right into her bedroom, where there actually was a big bed, on a bed frame, not right on the floor, which is the worst sign ever shit ain't great. Of course her spittin your goo right on the damn floor and using some dirty clothes from a large pile to wipe it away isn't any kind of a more positive sign one could possibly take, exact opposite in fact LOL. Don't mean to chuckle mate, I was just thinking that someone who has gotten so fat and sloppy and whose place is now a shithole, would normally not be so hard to make a date with or even get a response from at all, never mind a coherent one, when she posts as much as she does, which is as much or more than even the most prolific of posters. Makes no sense at all, I mean if you arent really interested in serving, seeing people and then making some paper, then why even bother? As I was tappin up a number of regular alternatives for a visit after an unenthusiastic and unfulfilling misfire with a now newly pregnant and rather disagreeable, disgruntled and soon to be former cheapy regular, I texted this one for a goof. Hell might have been the same Friday you saw her, but I think it was Saturday. I said "hey", she comes back a few minutes later with this response "140" LOL. I text, "140? What is that? Your weight? Your IQ? Your address? Or is that for a hr or hhr? I used to see you for 80 qv a few times before. " I never heard back from her again and it sounds like, from your most unfortunate visit, she did me the favor and has been doing the same for all of us, by being such a difficult one to see. From the bed on the floor, near who knows how many other loads were spit and wiped haphazardly, to the filthy apartment and family you had to make it through to get to that room it just sounds like a trainwreck. But at least you busted right? Thankfully, she was pleasant and not as nasty as she can be via text, even with the extra poundage. Despite all the rest and its a hell of a lot, I sure hope you enjoyed the BBBJ! She would never accept it, but it seems like she is only worth 60 tops at this point. Not that I expect anyone else to do further recon! Not when it takes so much effort just to actually set up the meet! Appreciate the current feedback and recon, TJ, but at least you didn't get taken or waste the spend. I dropped 60 on Friday and never even got the satisfaction of the nut. Damn slag was a wood killer and then got annoyed and frustrated when I was asking her to put in a bit more work. So all in all, I wouldn't say 80 wasted, just not maybe what you'd care to drop for just a bbj. Why didn't you pound her for being so much fatter than her pics? Was she that much damn fatter she thoroughly disgusted you? But since you were there, you needed the nut, but could only stomach the qv bbjcim? For 80, should not have been just a qv bbj, but I get it, you just wanted to get the hell out of there quick. Thanks for the report and the latest with this one. Mattress on the floor LOL. Load spit on the floor. Classy LOL.

  15. #4031

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape