Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 7835
-
08-11-21 15:30 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 221Thanks Mack. I'd venture to say there are plenty of ambers out there between 2019 and now. I was going to toftt and report back but she hasn't responded to any of my inquiries today. She keeps posting relentlessly still. If I can get in touch with her before this evening I'll report back here.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:03 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 189Just sayn'
I found those photos more than a wee bit disturbing. Skin & bones and all I could visualize was the horror of the WWII German concentration camps.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 10:54 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 5229Amber
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Take a look at post 1249, /15/2019. There's an attached pic that looks like her but the link is dead. Didn't see any reviews.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 09:28 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 221Amber
Good morning players! Has anyone seen amber yet? I can't seem to find any reviews. She seems to delete and repost often. She looks like my type.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/470949171559
-
08-11-21 07:53 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 2147Careful
Be careful with this one. I text the number got a quick response. The address is 3X Richmond Ave. I asked for a selfie with her holding todays date and she send me these two photos. I'm betting cash and dash with this one.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 21:17 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 81Bobbi special
Has anyone partaken.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...9/576701838807
-
08-10-21 10:49 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 193Sounds like the same place.
Yeah, she was off of Eastern Ave back then too. Her place is like impossible to find without her guiding you in and over, literally. I left after texting and not hearing back, but she called me when I was headed down Oakville. It didn't turn out to be a bad idea, as she was not nearly full on sumo or jumbo sized back then and I got my nut off after a solid suck and satisfying pounding of a fat ass fuck. Like you said, when I got there, even though I entered via her back door, there was a dude there, but a different guy then you saw, as he or he / she, appeared to be just a friend that might have been transitioning, but he was harmless and I chatted with them both, before he left and we headed to the bedroom. As with you, I am not trying to put myself into a really bad situation for some dime a dozen piece of ass, but I am pretty good sized at 6 ft, 260, solid build, and generally am not seen as a mark or the guy to fuck with. Just acting like I belong there, which I naturally do, as I am just here crack that ass like a walnut and fuck a hoe senseless LOL. Of course, we are all susceptible to being set up and falling into well laid traps, which is why one always needs to be extra wary, even from regular "trusted" providers. Can't trust dem hoes! Especially the ones tormented by the demons that need to get their "medicine" several times a day. But I agree, if you made it that far, taking the time and trouble finding it, even if for 80, you might as well better damn well drop the biggest load you can muster down her pie hole, then grin with satisfaction after shooting ropes down her throat and watching her gag and cough after milking out every drop, maybe even accidentally swallowing some, before spitting out what she could on the floor. Now that that has been taken care of, the line goes through her name rather than under it! Damn shame to see a big fat pair of titties and a formerly decent fat ass go to waste man. I guess not actually doing much more every day other than eating horribly unhealthy junk food and sitting on the sofa or floor mattress waiting for someone to pull out their cock for you to suck or put your ass in the air and head on the pillow for someone to climb on top for a fuck, isn't actually conducive to physical fitness. Who knew? LOL. Thanks again for the feedback on her. Good to know and saves me the time of possibly giving her another shot in the future. Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 18:10 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 487Yup
She was on eastern ave. I texted from the bricks across the street. She guided me to the parking spot. Ya, a guy came out of the same unit just as I was walking up. He looked at me and kinda shied away. He was bigger than me but that don't worry me none. I just act like I belong there. Yes, things could go sideways but I can take it. I'm not reckless but I'm not afraid either. I have a confirmation pic she sent me. Its on my burner phone. She is wearing a red outfit. Thats also from years ago. But hey, I could have left but I decided to drop a fukin load. One and done. No regrets here. Just cross her off my list.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:59 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 193Damn man.
Sorry to hear that man. Sounds like she has gone downhill fast. Although I don't think I have seen her for over a year, it seems like she has eaten everything in sight over the last 12 months. Not sure if she is in the same place or apartment, but when I saw her, she let me in from the back porch / deck entrance to the bldg / condo where there was a back door entrance right into her bedroom, where there actually was a big bed, on a bed frame, not right on the floor, which is the worst sign ever shit ain't great. Of course her spittin your goo right on the damn floor and using some dirty clothes from a large pile to wipe it away isn't any kind of a more positive sign one could possibly take, exact opposite in fact LOL. Don't mean to chuckle mate, I was just thinking that someone who has gotten so fat and sloppy and whose place is now a shithole, would normally not be so hard to make a date with or even get a response from at all, never mind a coherent one, when she posts as much as she does, which is as much or more than even the most prolific of posters. Makes no sense at all, I mean if you arent really interested in serving, seeing people and then making some paper, then why even bother? As I was tappin up a number of regular alternatives for a visit after an unenthusiastic and unfulfilling misfire with a now newly pregnant and rather disagreeable, disgruntled and soon to be former cheapy regular, I texted this one for a goof. Hell might have been the same Friday you saw her, but I think it was Saturday. I said "hey", she comes back a few minutes later with this response "140" LOL. I text, "140? What is that? Your weight? Your IQ? Your address? Or is that for a hr or hhr? I used to see you for 80 qv a few times before. " I never heard back from her again and it sounds like, from your most unfortunate visit, she did me the favor and has been doing the same for all of us, by being such a difficult one to see. From the bed on the floor, near who knows how many other loads were spit and wiped haphazardly, to the filthy apartment and family you had to make it through to get to that room it just sounds like a trainwreck. But at least you busted right? Thankfully, she was pleasant and not as nasty as she can be via text, even with the extra poundage. Despite all the rest and its a hell of a lot, I sure hope you enjoyed the BBBJ! She would never accept it, but it seems like she is only worth 60 tops at this point. Not that I expect anyone else to do further recon! Not when it takes so much effort just to actually set up the meet! Appreciate the current feedback and recon, TJ, but at least you didn't get taken or waste the spend. I dropped 60 on Friday and never even got the satisfaction of the nut. Damn slag was a wood killer and then got annoyed and frustrated when I was asking her to put in a bit more work. So all in all, I wouldn't say 80 wasted, just not maybe what you'd care to drop for just a bbj. Why didn't you pound her for being so much fatter than her pics? Was she that much damn fatter she thoroughly disgusted you? But since you were there, you needed the nut, but could only stomach the qv bbjcim? For 80, should not have been just a qv bbj, but I get it, you just wanted to get the hell out of there quick. Thanks for the report and the latest with this one. Mattress on the floor LOL. Load spit on the floor. Classy LOL.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 06:11 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 435Now there's 3 intresting
-
08-08-21 21:00 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 487Nope
Saw her this Friday. Pics are 10 years and 30 pounds ago.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
Nice enough but no fucking way. Mattress on floor. Filthy apt. Boyfriend or other left apt as I got there. No problem from him. Had to scoot by family sitting in doorway. Was going to leave but opted for qv BBBJCIM. She spit it on the floor and wiped it with dirty underwear that was in a pile. Again, she's pleasant but no repeat for me. 80 wasted for recon.
-
08-07-21 11:57 #4029Regular Member

Posts: 24Info
Hey guys,
Any information here?
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...f/094977170938
-
08-07-21 11:10 #4028Regular Member

Posts: 10I've seen her twice now. The first time it was a big waiting game in a parking lot around the corner, then she walked around the block to meet me and walk me to the house. She shares a space with another girl and it wasn't filthy, but certainly not the rah mahal. BJ uncovered and FS with a wrap. She's very pretty in person but has some demons. Second time was about the same.
Originally Posted by LittleBigJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:44 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 435Any reviews on this girl text was easy enough
-
08-06-21 08:45 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 611Thanks
Looked up the posts and read them. Thanks, appreciate it. I think I'll continue looking, but man, those pics are exactly what I'd be interested in. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





