Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,736 to 18,750 of 41309
-
08-12-21 15:26 #22574Senior Member

Posts: 919How would we find her?
Can't tell you anything about her.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 15:26 #22573Senior Member

Posts: 919Jodie
They call her the ghost queen. I have no idea why, but she will lead you to her location and ghost you. Or start a conversation and ghost you. Or just not reply, 15 times in a row. Maybe she has issues with what she's doing. I don't know, but it's aggravating, and much more so because her pics are so damn cute. If she looked average for the local talent, I wouldn't have messaged her a 3rd time, much less a 20th. She could make $200,000 a year if she answered texts and fucked people. Really, girls, it's not a high goddamn bar.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 13:50 #22572Senior Member

Posts: 113Time waster
Been trying on and off for about 2 years to see her. Either get late replies or non at all. I got her location once but then she ghosted me on arrival. GL.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 13:38 #22571Regular Member

Posts: 3What type of services does she allow?
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 13:31 #22570Senior Member

Posts: 561Jodie
I've seen her 3-4 times. Was always on point. Used to stay in a shit hole trailer, but was always shower fresh. Everything is covered, but she will let you eat her and really seems to enjoy it getting super wet. I know she's at a new location so no idea how it is.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 12:44 #22569Senior Member

Posts: 522Lmao
Spell check got me. LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 12:29 #22568Senior Member

Posts: 114Sexy Jodie
Any info on jodie.
-
08-12-21 11:30 #22567Senior Member

Posts: 115I think that's Jade.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 11:22 #22566Senior Member

Posts: 1260How'd It Taste?
I'm assuming you meant "liked". 😆.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:53 #22565Senior Member

Posts: 561Thought that's who that was
I have seen her in the past, and although the BJ is lacking and the general looks leave a little to be desired. That pussy just grabs your cock and pulls you in, as you try to pull back it grips you till you drive it back home. Just a fantastic view with her ass up and face down!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:50 #22564Senior Member

Posts: 522Northside cutie
Is anyone familiar with this chick. She's located off Harts rd which is a no fly area for me. But she definitely have that look.
-
08-12-21 09:47 #22563Senior Member

Posts: 522Basket case
That girl is a basket case and a ghoster. She posted a video on Snapchat, so I licked it. She inbox me requesting a pay her for something she just posted publicly. Told her she was bat shit crazy. LOL. Believe she blocked me right after. I think she thick she has the only snatch in Duval.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:42 #22562Senior Member

Posts: 561Daisys still doable
I've seen her a while back and had no Oder issues. Also did her and mom, at least I assume it's her mom. Had mom sucking my cock while Daisy attended to the boys. Laid one down on the corner of each bed and started laying pipe. Switching back and forth. Came deep in mom, tried to get Daisy to eat my cum from her mom but she won't. I did get her to like my pole clean though.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 23:49 #22561Senior Member

Posts: 115Filtered pics, she's got freckles. But the rest of the pics are accurate otherwise.
Originally Posted by Scooby159
[View Original Post]
10/10. Best I've seen in Jax, I've done the half hour a few times. Never paid a deposit.
-
08-11-21 22:21 #22560Senior Member

Posts: 1056Have you been tested for Rona?
You lose your sense of smell from it.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





